this is proof of God?

As for prophecy, keep your writing vague, speak of things that are natural like war and violent, greedy Monkeys taking what they want without regard to community or future, and who knows, you too could end up with the moniker of 'Prophet'.

Careful, though... your writings could just as easily be used by violent, greedy Monkeys taking what they want without regard for community or future for the other kind of profit.

“If there is a God of this world who loves us, I should not like to be Him… for the misery of this worlds history would surely break my heart.”
– Penniless European philosopher, circa 19th century.​

:eusa_eh: Do you think that the last 150 years would have changed his mind?

And that's several thousand years of real conflict with real bleeding, not just intellectual theological differences.

I would sit myself down and actually read the Bible from cover to cover. It is one book. It has an introduction running to Genesis 12:23 (diversity created), the story (God looking for a people who can survive the blessings!), and a conclusion beginning in Revelations 5:9 (diversity unified).

It's not just about the ancient story commonly referred to as 'The Bible'.

The real conflict occurs when believers in one of the ancient stories cross paths with believers in a different ancient story. Monkeys can be both stubborn and stupid.

Monkeys learn from their mistakes as a matter of survival. The same cannot be said of believers.

Forum List

Back