This is the Deep State’s last chance to stop Trump before he dismantles and destroys their criminal cartel

its time to shun democrats and their evil cities,,

even if its a family member we shouldnt let them have a peaceful minute,,,

we shouldnt send food or resources to dem cities,,,

we should do everything we can to make their lives as difficult and unlivable as possible,,,

if its a soft war they want its a soft war they get,,

they have divided us with lies, violence and threats,,,

I can't imagine if Trump wins the steps they would take to end his presidency. If the worst case scenario is successful there would be total anarchy in America as patriots would storm DC making January 6 look like a kindergarten recess.

I think Alex Jones is right. They'll shoot him or blow his plane out of the sky. Too much power and wealth on the line for too many people for them not to do whatever it takes. IF THEY DO, they'll have set their own house on fire, as well.

And how would Trump destroy the "Deep State" in 2025??

By re-appointing Chris Wray?

By picking more "conservatives" from the W Administration?

By making sure every appointment regarding Justice, Defense, DHS, and Intel is Zionist Fascist Jew?

Your Orange Con-Man corruptly attempted to overturn the November 2020 general election in order to remain in power.

He is what is best styled a "Clear and Present Danger" to American representative democracy and the Republic and its Constitutin.

An example must now be made of him.

As safeguard against future un-American anti-democratic attempts to assault the Congress of the United States and to seize political power for one's self.

As surety to the rest of the world that in the United States no one is above the law - former Presidents and current presidential candidates included.

Time to (metaphorically, in the criminal law courts) crucify the sonofabitch for his traitorous, evil, egoistic attempted and failed coup.

To hell with your Orange Baboon-God, and...

God Save the Republic.

Last edited:
its time to shun democrats and their evil cities,,

even if its a family member we shouldnt let them have a peaceful minute,,,

we shouldnt send food or resources to dem cities,,,

we should do everything we can to make their lives as difficult and unlivable as possible,,,

if its a soft war they want its a soft war they get,,

they have divided us with lies, violence and threats,,,
That soft war is hitting you in the feels pretty hard huh? Let us know when you manage to organize and implement these sanctions.....

Cosplayers....... :lmao:

Your Orange Con-Man corruptly attempted to overturn the November 2020 general election in order to remain in power.

BULLSHIT.

He attempted to counter voting irregularities that millions of people around the world saw with their own eyes.

He reacted the same way everyone else did, who saw those glitches in FIVE swing states all at the same time. Like, WTF is this?

He is what is best styled a "Clear and Present Danger" to American representative democracy and the Republic and its Constitutin.

So what. So is every other politician who ever lived.

lmao

You morons have been trying for 7 years already.

The only way you'll get Trump is by breaking the law yourself. Which you're doing. In such an overt and brazen manner that people all over the world are taking notice.

As safeguard against future un-American anti-democratic attempts to assault the Congress of the United States and to seize political power for one's self.

NOW you're being a complete leftard idiot.

Idiot, addressing an outcome does nothing to fix the problem.

As surety to the rest of the world that in the United States no one is above the law - former Presidents and current presidential candidates included.

Hunter Biden is apparently above the law.

Hillary Clinton is apparently above the law.

You seem to be delusional.

Time to (metaphorically, in the criminal law courts) crucify the sonofabitch for his traitorous, evil, egoistic attempted and failed coup.

We know. You hate his guts because he calls you out for your extreme leftard stupidity.

No matter how hard you try, you can't make this about Trump.

It's not about Trump. In fact, if you somehow succeed in preventing Trump from running, the next rightie who comes along is going to be a lot worse.

God Save the Republic.

God save us from leftard idiocy.

The republic is suffering great damage at the hands of the leftards.

I think Alex Jones is right. They'll shoot him or blow his plane out of the sky. Too much power and wealth on the line for too many people for them not to do whatever it takes. IF THEY DO, they'll have set their own house on fire, as well.

We're almost there.

I told my husband at dinner exactly what I've said so many times here: this nation is over. I no longer want to share a nation with these lawless fascists, I just don't. Secede or die, at this point, I no longer care.

God Save the Republic.

I don't want any kind of a "republic" saved with people who use the criminal court system to put salve on their butthurt.

Do you hear that? Do you understand it.

And there are a lot of us who feel that way. You might win a battle, but you're losing a war here.

I can't imagine if Trump wins the steps they would take to end his presidency. If the worst case scenario is successful there would be total anarchy in America as patriots would storm DC making January 6 look like a kindergarten recess.

They will not let him be president, democrats will kill him first. They will not let America be great ever again. They gained so much with the stolen election. They killed millions with their bullshit plandemic just to get rid of trump. Nothing is off the table.

BULLSHIT.

He attempted to counter voting irregularities that millions of people around the world saw with their own eyes.

He reacted the same way everyone else did, who saw those glitches in FIVE swing states all at the same time. Like, WTF is this?

So what. So is every other politician who ever lived.

lmao

You morons have been trying for 7 years already.

The only way you'll get Trump is by breaking the law yourself. Which you're doing. In such an overt and brazen manner that people all over the world are taking notice.

NOW you're being a complete leftard idiot.

Idiot, addressing an outcome does nothing to fix the problem.

Hunter Biden is apparently above the law.

Hillary Clinton is apparently above the law.

You seem to be delusional.

We know. You hate his guts because he calls you out for your extreme leftard stupidity.

No matter how hard you try, you can't make this about Trump.

It's not about Trump. In fact, if you somehow succeed in preventing Trump from running, the next rightie who comes along is going to be a lot worse.

God save us from leftard idiocy.

The republic is suffering great damage at the hands of the leftards.
Your Orange Chimpanzee phukked-up when he assaulted the Congress of the United States... and now the Republic is going to make an example of him.

They will not let him be president, democrats will kill him first. They will not let America be great ever again. They gained so much with the stolen election. They killed millions with their bullshit plandemic just to get rid of trump. Nothing is off the table.
When Progs speak you can see their arrogance. They know they are protected. They know they are insulated. There are Republicans also who are the same. Very few are rising up to this. And frankly, they may lose their lives as an example to the rest of the population who would think to do something. After all, most people still have comforts to degree. Everything is political as to agenda. So Islamic people banning gay flags on buildings is not reported as hate for endless months from the Prog shill traitors as if a white/Christian community did the same. Of course, Islamic people may not take the shit either as they may throw it back.

Trump isn't going to win. The only question is, will the GOP suck up another L appeasing the ego of this man, or will they find a perfectly sensible candidate that the center can vote for. Biden's age is a legitimate concern. But Trump is just as old, a little bit crazy and has no regard for our constitution.

The GOP has survived in the past by being able to cut loose figures who were more divisive than helpful, such as McCarthy and Nixon. Why you can't do so this time is a mystery.

We're almost there.

I told my husband at dinner exactly what I've said so many times here: this nation is over. I no longer want to share a nation with these lawless fascists, I just don't. Secede or die, at this point, I no longer care.

Here's a better question, Islamophobic Twat... why have you equated the conduct of ONE MAN with the well-being of the Republic? Because he's willing to hate Gays and Mexicans, just like Jesus did?

I don't want any kind of a "republic" saved with people who use the criminal court system to put salve on their butthurt.
Yes... the rest of us understand that you would rather have an autocracy than a Republic.

You are not going to get your wish.
Do you hear that? Do you understand it.
Yes, indeed. Absolutely.
And there are a lot of us who feel that way.
You will feel better after your Orange Baboon-God is safely tucked away, out of sight, rather like Al Capone was, after his conviction on tax evasion charges.
You might win a battle, but you're losing a war here.
May that thought bring you comfort... delusional though it might be.

And, if you pursue the matter further... if you mean to have a war, then let it begin here.

No more compromise on this subject... an example will now be made of your Failed Messiah... en garde.

BULLSHIT.

His own people told him he lost fair and square, including Barr and Pence. The idea that he was fighting a "corrupt" election, and that justified his attempt to storm Congress and threaten them is a lie, he knew it was a lie, and he did what he did anyway.

Forum List

Back