This is the Deep State’s last chance to stop Trump before he dismantles and destroys their criminal cartel

Your Orange Chimpanzee phukked-up when he assaulted the Congress of the United States... and now the Republic is going to make an example of him.
You're bonkers.

How many rolls of Reynolds Wrap did you use building that gigantic tin foil hat?

Oh, Mommy... the right wingnutjob said a bad word to me... oh, dearie me... :fu:

Trumpian Minion Talking Points... bore, bore, bore... buckle-up, Buttercup... you're gonna enjoy what happens to your Orange Chimpanzee... :laughing0301:

Your ignorant, arrogant, lying Orange Con-Man was the one trying to destroy our Constitutional Republic... time to make an example of him.

Doesn't your head start to hurt after 7 years of this stupid shit?

I mean, banging your head on a brick wall and all ...

I can't imagine if Trump wins the steps they would take to end his presidency. If the worst case scenario is successful there would be total anarchy in America as patriots would storm DC making January 6 look like a kindergarten recess.

This is why Trump needs to win and we retain the House. The Senate will turn red no matter what else happens.

Your Orange Con-Man corruptly attempted to overturn the November 2020 general election in order to remain in power.

He is what is best styled a "Clear and Present Danger" to American representative democracy and the Republic and its Constitutin.

An example must now be made of him.

As safeguard against future un-American anti-democratic attempts to assault the Congress of the United States and to seize political power for one's self.

As surety to the rest of the world that in the United States no one is above the law - former Presidents and current presidential candidates included.

Time to (metaphorically, in the criminal law courts) crucify the sonofabitch for his traitorous, evil, egoistic attempted and failed coup.

To hell with your Orange Baboon-God, and...

God Save the Republic.
ZIEG HEIL BIDEN!

We're almost there.

I told my husband at dinner exactly what I've said so many times here: this nation is over. I no longer want to share a nation with these lawless fascists, I just don't. Secede or die, at this point, I no longer care.
Suicide is not the answer. Get help.

Now it is.

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

BREAKING: Biden’s DOJ has indicted President Trump for J6 He is leading in the polls by 50+ points This is the Deep State’s last chance to stop him before he dismantles and destroys their criminal cartel We the People *will* destroy our greatest enemy: The Deep State

4:33 PM · Aug 1, 2023
·
Views
Yes, we know you are pushing a rightwing fascist government.

Yes, we know you are pushing a rightwing fascist government.
Typical Trump humper thread.

Based on a meme and not one Trump humper has even attempted to make a specific legal arguement.

It's post after post of threats and butthurt whining...a group snowflake meltdown.

Forum List

Back