🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is the LGBT 9/11

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Trump says HE will protect Americans -- including gays and Muslims

LGBTs now have a choice. Will they continue to support the Democrats, who will say the Muslims aren't to blame for this, but will blame Christians who oppose same-sex marriage and transsexuals in the bathroom, and private ownership of guns under the Second Amendment, or will they wake up and realize that Muslims are the problem and that it makes no sense to bring more of them into this country.

This is the LGBT 9/11, and Trump is reaching out to LGBT and saying "I will protect you from those who will kill you in the name of their religion."

Will LGBTs listen? Or will they continue to support the Democratic party that wants to bring in more terrorists and LGBT haters. I don't mean people who oppose LGBT peacefully, I mean people who actually hate LBGT people and want to murder them.

They'll support Dims every time regardless of what happens.
Pink Pistols has reported an immediate upswing of gun permit applications since the attack, but the guy who runs it claims they're still all left-wingers and he doubts much will change.

LGBTs now have a choice. Will they continue to support the Democrats, who will say the Muslims aren't to blame for this, but will blame Christians who oppose same-sex marriage and transsexuals in the bathroom, and private ownership of guns under the Second Amendment, or will they wake up and realize that Muslims are the problem and that it makes no sense to bring more of them into this country.

This is the LGBT 9/11, and Trump is reaching out to LGBT and saying "I will protect you from those who will kill you in the name of their religion."

Will LGBTs listen? Or will they continue to support the Democratic party that wants to bring in more terrorists and LGBT haters. I don't mean people who oppose LGBT peacefully, I mean people who actually hate LBGT people and want to murder them.
No, sadly it will not be.

The LGBT community is too deeply embedded in the Democratic Party's ass to ever question the leftwing indoctrination they have been brainwashed with.

They would rather risk being shot and bombed than break ranks with the Higher Command.

The Democrats have an alliance of people who hate each other, LGBT, Jews, Muslims, at some point, LGBT and Jews have to realize that Democrats' support for Muslims has a cost to them and they should leave the party.

What will you do?

I absolutely despise Trump, but this attack and his response to it is pushing me strongly to vote for him.

Hillary is saying all the usual bullshit, blaming Second Amendment freedom, and not Islamic terrorism.

If we elect her, she will continue to allow in ISIS terrorists and this will become an epidemic and all the gay bars will have to close.

I absolutely despise Trump, but this attack and his response to it is pushing me strongly to vote for him.

Hillary is saying all the usual bullshit, blaming Second Amendment freedom, and not Islamic terrorism.

If we elect her, she will continue to allow in ISIS terrorists and this will become an epidemic and all the gay bars will have to close.
You seriously believe that?

Many voted Democrat before to get gay marriage...which they got (and in my opinion is the right ruling).

Now??? There is a culture in the world that hates gays with a passion and openly calls for....and carries out....slaughter of homosexuals.

One candidate fanatically wants to keep that culture away from here.
The other....is a lot more lenient on it.

Choose wisely.

Only one attack like this will mean fewer customers at ALL gay bars and some of them WILL close because of this attack. Certainly, Pulse will never open its doors again.

Many voted Democrat before to get gay marriage...which they got (and in my opinion is the right ruling).

Now??? There is a culture in the world that hates gays with a passion and openly calls for....and carries out....slaughter of homosexuals.

One candidate fanatically wants to keep that culture away from here.
The other....is a lot more lenient on it.

Choose wisely.
I am listening to Hannity and Gingrich. Sounds like Klinton has taken millions of dollars from ME countries who openly murder gays.

Trump's and Hillary's speeches on this shooting will start a major realignment of both parties.

Trump signals that he wants to protect LGBT people from Islamic terrorism, and welcomed them into the Republican Party.

Hillary signaled that he will continue Obama's policies of allowing Syrian refugees into our country, and among them will be ISIS terrorists, and more LGBT will be killed.

It's time for LGBT to choose. The choice is between life and death for your movement, and for you personally.

The LGBT 9/11 was September 11, 2001 along with everyone else. We are all at war with Radical Islam, not just LGBT.

Of course he does.

The Right Wing Nut Jobs like Blackrook suck up Trump's implication that Hillary is personally welcoming in ISIS terrorists into the country.

There is not one thing that Trump suggested yesterday that would have prevented Sunday's attack.

The LGBT 9/11 was September 11, 2001 along with everyone else. We are all at war with Radical Islam, not just LGBT.

Exactly- we are at war with Radical Islam- the same Radical Islam that has terrorized much of the Middle East, and the Muslims of the Middle East.

In this case though, the attacker seems to be inspired by the idea of 'Radical Islam" and every Radical Islamic terror group out there- even the ones that are fighting each other- he appears to be a psycho who was inspired by Islamic terrorists to murder Americans.

Trump's and Hillary's speeches on this shooting will start a major realignment of both parties.

Trump signals that he wants to protect LGBT people from Islamic terrorism, and welcomed them into the Republican Party.

Hillary signaled that he will continue Obama's policies of allowing Syrian refugees into our country, and among them will be ISIS terrorists, and more LGBT will be killed..

Why would the LGBT community buy into those lies?

The United States has been bringing in refugees for decades- refugees from our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and from Syria and other non-Islamic countries.

None of those refugees have been the terrorists who have attacked the United States.

9/11- Saudi's who came here on tourist and student visas- not refugees.
Boston bombing- son's of immigrants from former Soviet Union.
This asshole- son of immigrants from Afghanistan.

Half of the refugees that have come to the United States from Syria are children. There have been no attacks by Syrian 'refugees' in the United States. Pretending that stopping Syrian refugees would have stopped a single attack in the United States is just the kind of misleading rhetoric that Trump and his admirers love.

Why in the fuck should the gay community support a party that made a huge deal out of them using a fuckin bathroom, won't let them marry, and refuse the truth in the Orlando shooting of it being a hate crime? Do tell?

Why in the fuck should the gay community support a party that made a huge deal out of them using a fuckin bathroom, won't let them marry, and refuse the truth in the Orlando shooting of it being a hate crime? Do tell?
Because those issues aren't as important as Islamists targeting gays, and Democrats looking the other way when that happens.

Forum List

Back