This is the "packed" arena in Pensacola last night?????

The title and subject matter should be repeated for posterity and hilarity...

"This is the "packed" arena in Pensacola last night?????"

"Really, Trump lies like a rug. Good thing the cameras from the "fake news" kept tight shots on his Hole-ee-ness.

:laugh:

Lying about attendance at Trump rallies is a losing strategy, Progs.

You guys need to change your paradigm from, “See, not that many people showed up!”, to “Why did so many people show up?”.

You need to change your message to fit the people, not try to change the people to fit your message.

It’s amazing to me that the 1960s hippies now support the deep state...who would have believed it?

They sold out to “The man”.

Last edited:
Really, Trump lies like a rug. Good thing the cameras from the "fake news" kept tight shots on his Hole-ee-ness.
The podium is under the bright light towards the middle of the shot.

View attachment 165177
So, much is made about how NFL games are not really empty and those posting pictures are just taking photos of the event before it starts.

I'm sure you believe this was the extent of the crowd. Not that I care, but this photo could have been taken after the event, although the place looks to be to clean for that time frame.

do we want to pretend he had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE crowd again? :rofl:

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FAKE NEWS DUMB ASS.....

cause trumptards can tell the difference between fact and fiction? :rofl:

good luck with that snowflake boy.

Keep typing, you are looking dumber and dumber...

Really, Trump lies like a rug. Good thing the cameras from the "fake news" kept tight shots on his Hole-ee-ness.

View attachment 165177
So, much is made about how NFL games are not really empty and those posting pictures are just taking photos of the event before it starts.

I'm sure you believe this was the extent of the crowd. Not that I care, but this photo could have been taken after the event, although the place looks to be to clean for that time frame.

View attachment 165177

I don't believe you and facts have a very close relationship.

The President's speech in Pensacola was TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

AMAZING!!!!:2up::2up::2up:

Forum List

Back