Zone1 This is the Pentagon's "Diversity Chief” saying she’s exhausted by “white folx.”

Relevant reading...

'Woke' Department of Defense equity chief Kelisa Wing has history of anti-white Twitter posts

Pentagon fails to fire woke black diversity officer who tweeted about white people with 'CAUdacity'

Apparently she checks the right boxes for this administration.

download.jpeg

That's your ''Hope & Change'' at work...folx...

Last edited:
Diversity officers are poisoning every institution in America. They get paid six figures to send out emails and hold meetings on DEI. I've read some of them from the U of Az Diversity Officer. Apparently, everything you do, think or say is Racist. But only if you are white.

tick fucking tock, my friend

Diversity officers are poisoning every institution in America. They get paid six figures to send out emails and hold meetings on DEI. I've read some of them from the U of Az Diversity Officer. Apparently, everything you do, think or say is Racist. But only if you are white.
There’s a war on against whites, and what’s so sad about it is that we are the majority of the population - and they’re still getting away with it.

From The Post article:

“[T]his lady actually had the CAUdacity to say that black people can be racist too … I had to stop the session and give Karen the BUSINESS … [W]e are not the majority, we don’t have power,” the diversity chief continued.

“Caudacity” is a portmanteau referencing audacity expressed by white people.
*********************************************************************************************

I love it. Caudacity is a great term. Keep being caudacious, whities! :D

Forum List

Back