This Is The Reason The LEFTISTS Are In Such A Lather...

I love how whenever you liberals decide it's time to take more money out of my pocket to pay for your latest give-away, that I should just hand it over and keep my mouth shut.

"Personal responsibility" to a liberal means that I'm responsible for those that choose not to be responsible for themselves. You're right...you CAN'T make this stuff up!:cuckoo:

LOL, more money out of your pocket. Haha.

That's funny. Because you chose to not have insurance before was taking money out of my pocket. It's time you showed some responsibility for once in your life. The gravy train is over for you moocher.

I've had health insurance for going on thirty years now...either paid for by an employer or paid for by myself. Moocher? God but you are an idiot!

Oh, so it's not more money out of your pocket. You were lying before. Got it.

Conservatives are finally being forced to show a little bit of personal responsibility and they all start crying about their freedoms being taken away. You can't make this stuff up.

Being coerced into paying a great deal of money for something one neither wants nor needs is not Personal Responsibility. It's a form of being mugged.

When you can point out the person that is immune to getting sick or having an accident I will show you the person that doesn't need health insurance in this country.

It's almost as if you people don't actually think before you let the shit spew out of your mouths.

Conservatives are finally being forced to show a little bit of personal responsibility and they all start crying about their freedoms being taken away. You can't make this stuff up.

Forcing someone to be under the thumb of Big Insurance is not freedom, it's text book fascism.

Hey, I wanted a public option. Did you support that?

No?

Total Universal system?

No?

Talking out your ass again?

Of course.

Being coerced into paying a great deal of money for something one neither wants nor needs is not Personal Responsibility. It's a form of being mugged.

When you can point out the person that is immune to getting sick or having an accident I will show you the person that doesn't need health insurance in this country.

It's almost as if you people don't actually think before you let the shit spew out of your mouths.

When you can point out to me the person who can afford insurance under Obamacare, I will show you someone who benefited from it.

It's almost as if every post of yours is a knee jerk response. Battleship mouth, rowboat ass.

LOL, more money out of your pocket. Haha.

That's funny. Because you chose to not have insurance before was taking money out of my pocket. It's time you showed some responsibility for once in your life. The gravy train is over for you moocher.

Lol. You're a liberal calling someone else a moocher. How ironic, you're pushing a healthcare law that allows millions to supposedly get free healthcare on the backs of other taxpayers-- and you're calling someone else a moocher.

That is a classic faux pas, RDD. Classic.

Aren't you still on unemployment?

Maybe you should hit the wanted ads instead of being a hypocrite on this site.

Perhaps you should stop with the non sequiturs instead of attacking my personal life. Or are you too brain dead to process reality?

When you can point out to me the person who can afford insurance under Obamacare, I will show you someone who benefited from it.

It's almost as if every post of yours is a knee jerk response. Battleship mouth, rowboat ass.

You could afford it too if you just got off your ass and found a job. But that's ok, the rest of us will subsidize the cost for moochers like you. I don't like it, but I won't make the people who truly need help suffer, because of selfish moochers such as you.

Lol. You're a liberal calling someone else a moocher. How ironic, you're pushing a healthcare law that allows millions to supposedly get free healthcare on the backs of other taxpayers-- and you're calling someone else a moocher.

That is a classic faux pas, RDD. Classic.

Aren't you still on unemployment?

Maybe you should hit the wanted ads instead of being a hypocrite on this site.

Perhaps you should stop with the non sequiturs instead of attacking my personal life. Or are you too brain dead to process reality?

Reality is you complain about moochers and dead-beats while you yourself don't have a job and are unemployed. How's that for reality?

I wonder how much the public has paid toward Dick Chenney's heart disease over the last 35 years. When I was an underwriter for a company that sold stop-loss coverage for self insured employers, like Disney, we slapped a $1 million deductible on any candidate for a heart transplant. That was years ago. I suspect that it is double that now. Oh, and the $1 million was a CALANDAR YEAR deductible. Since he had heart disease for over 35 years, that would mean that the only way he could get insurance was on a guaranteed issue basis with an employer who offered insurance to their employes. In his case, that would have been Haliburton (who was another one of our self insured clients), and then the federal government, which, of course, is the financial reponsibility of taxpayers. One way or the other, Cheney had someone else paying millions of dollars for his 35 year fight with heart disease. Yet, republicans do not "get it" that they are already footing this bill. They would rather whine about ACA.

From the time I was 18 until I was 40 I basically never went to a doctor. I didnt need health insurance that entire time. Most people in that age bracket are in the same boat. They dont need it.
But you know better what's good for them, don't you Comrade?

From the time I was 18 until I was 40 I basically never went to a doctor. I didnt need health insurance that entire time. Most people in that age bracket are in the same boat. They dont need it.

Interesting. Tell us....how were you able to make yourself immune to disease? And how were you able to see in to the future and know that you wouldn't have any accidents or illness?

This is fascinating that you had such amazing foresight! Please, tell us more.

Gee...proof that you will never ever need health insurance.

OP- RW IDIOCY- In a year, everyone will see all the Pub lies about ACA, AND that they and the insurers were screwing it up- It will have about 70 per cent approval and growing....

Blah, blah, blah... Pub... blah, blah, blah... dupe... blah, blah, blah....

... SHUT THE FUCK UP, you DUMBASS mother fucker... good LORD what a fucking MORON.

OP- RW IDIOCY- In a year, everyone will see all the Pub lies about ACA, AND that they and the insurers were screwing it up- It will have about 70 per cent approval and growing....

Blah, blah, blah... Pub... blah, blah, blah... dupe... blah, blah, blah....

... SHUT THE FUCK UP, you DUMBASS mother fucker... good LORD what a fucking MORON.

Masters in History, retired teacher- YOU, probably racist, ignorant, brainwashed hater dupe. EVERY MODERN COUNTRY THAT HAS UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE has over 80 per cent approval, we had 34 per cent in 2007, before you morons were told you loved our Pub ''system''...

Other points you dingbats don't understand- Switz and Holland are models because they have similar to ACA. THE HIGH COSTS YOU'RE FED ARE IN PUB STATES, BECAUSE THE COMPETITION THERE SUQS- AND COMPARED TO pub scam policies. YOU are a fool- but at least you're in the WHITE PARTY...LOL.

Last edited:
I wonder how much the public has paid toward Dick Chenney's heart disease over the last 35 years. When I was an underwriter for a company that sold stop-loss coverage for self insured employers, like Disney, we slapped a $1 million deductible on any candidate for a heart transplant. That was years ago. I suspect that it is double that now. Oh, and the $1 million was a CALANDAR YEAR deductible. Since he had heart disease for over 35 years, that would mean that the only way he could get insurance was on a guaranteed issue basis with an employer who offered insurance to their employes. In his case, that would have been Haliburton (who was another one of our self insured clients), and then the federal government, which, of course, is the financial reponsibility of taxpayers. One way or the other, Cheney had someone else paying millions of dollars for his 35 year fight with heart disease. Yet, republicans do not "get it" that they are already footing this bill. They would rather whine about ACA.

Yup, he's been on the public dole since 1975!

Doesn't really matter though.
Health care in 1975 wasn't as expensive as it is today.

Another point is Cheney doesn't need health insurance.

If you are counting on ObamaCare to drag the Democrats down, you are probably making a gigantic strategic mistake.

... and why the leftard operatives here are posting ANYTHING they can find and even drumming some garbage up that isn't worth the bandwidth it takes to post it... they are DESPERATE to change the subject...

‘The President Now Is Toxic’

The thing is called ObamaCare. There’s no running away from it. It’s got his name on it. You see the President, you think about the policy, and you know it’s a disaster. And the problem for the Democrats is they are hostage to a bunch of geeks working right now, late into the night, trying to fix a system which is not just glitches we’ve talked about. The architecture, the underlying structure of it is wrong. I think the likelihood of it being fixed, working, like you would expect from any normal, commercial, private web site, normally by December 1 is pretty small.”

Charles Krauthammer: The President Now Is Toxic - Downtrend.com

You seem to be...er...in a lather yourself. :D
You're not even funny when you TRY to be.

Thanks for showing you're doing your best to deflect too... pretty much proves the OP.

Sucks to be a leftard right now... I know... your messiah is in the toilet and the water is swirling down.

That reminds me, I need to go drop off the Obama's at the Oval Office.

$BA_ToiletsSeatsBidets_Body_Img_D_VisNav.jpg

Forum List

Back