This is the “social injustice” future for all of us if we don’t fight back now

That does not really compare the good with the bad.

You said it did more harm than good.

You need to quantify the good and the harm and show that the harm was worse.

I will be happy to wait while you do.

Wait and see, you little girlie beta boy!
😄

Wait and see what little bitch? You cry and cry and cry and ultimately do nothing? What I've seen as a first generation American from the 80s is you cuck whites getting softer and softer and softer while the country got browner and browner and browner. In that time we went from being minorities to whites becoming a minority. My grandson is going to be part of the first generations to grow up in an America were white children their age aren't a majority. I've seen you do nothing even as your own children become minorities so why should I believe you cuck whites are going to do anything now? 😄

That does not really compare the good with the bad.

You said it did more harm than good.

You need to quantify the good and the harm and show that the harm was worse.

I will be happy to wait while you do.
You need to educate yourself and not rely on other posters to provide information for you.

😄

Wait and see what little bitch? You cry and cry and cry and ultimately do nothing? What I've seen as a first generation American from the 80s is you cuck whites getting softer and softer and softer while the country got browner and browner and browner. In that time we went from being minorities to whites becoming a minority. My grandson is going to be part of the first generations to grow up in an America were white children their age aren't a majority. I've seen you do nothing even as your own children become minorities so why should I believe you cuck whites are going to do anything now? 😄
Racist punk^^^^

Are you one of those people who believed, and possibly still believe, that HIV is spread through toilet seats?
I question any dollar of the taxpayer in any way whether federal, state, local or city paying for HIV/AIDS. The same for those with hidden dollars going for it in their medical insurance premiums. We are not told the truth. Until then, end it.

Penny and Perry are both innocent. Anti-White jurys have no place in the courtroom.

Penny has yet to be adjudicated, and he might be found innocent.

As for Perry.

July 25, 2020, Daniel Perry, a then-30-year old United States Army sergeant, had been working his Uber shift when he encountered a protest against police brutality that was blocking the road. Perry originally stopped and honked his car horn at the protesters, but later ran a red light and drove his car into the crowd.[3] Garrett Foster, a 28-year old United States Air Force veteran who was legally open carrying an AK-47 walked up to Perry in an attempt to tell him to stop driving into the crowd.[4] After he walked up to Perry's vehicle, Perry shot and killed Foster. Perry claimed self-defense and claimed that Foster had pointed his weapon at him, but eyewitnesses contradicted this account.[5][6]

The prosecution revealed that Perry had made multiple posts and direct messages on social media expressing his desire to shoot Black Lives Matter protesters, writing in messages, "I might have to kill a few people on my way to work, they are rioting outside my apartment complex," and "I might go to Dallas to shoot looters." A friend of Perry's responded to him warning him of instigating protesters, stating, "We went through the same training ... Shooting after creating an event where you have to shoot, is not a good shoot." Perry had expressed his support for violence against protesters on at least three social media posts, suggesting in one post to "shoot center of mass" because "it is a bigger target", and in another stated, "Send [protesters] to Texas we will show them why we say you don’t mess with Texas."[10][11][12]

Perry had also stated that someone could shoot protesters and get away with it by claiming self-defense. Perry's defense claimed that Texas's stand-your-ground law protected him legally and that he had feared for his life, after the defense alleged that Foster had pointed his weapon at Perry. The prosecution contended that there was not evidence that Foster had pointed his weapon, and other eyewitnesses contradicted this account by the defense. The prosecution also focused on the fact that Foster's weapon was recovered with its safety on and no cartridge in the chamber, so it would not have made sense for him to point his weapon.[11] Jurors were shown footage of Perry's police interrogation, where he said regarding Foster and how Foster held his weapon: "I believe he was going to aim it at me … I didn’t want to give him a chance to aim at me".[7][8]

Oh, some more about your hero...

A day later, new court documents unsealed ahead of sentencing revealed Perry had often made racist comments and regularly made clear his desire to kill protesters in the months before killing Foster. He sent messages about catching “a negro daddy” and hunting Muslims, and he questioned if he would be allowed to “cut the ears off of people who’s decided to commit suicide by me.” The records also showed Perry messaging suggestively with underage girls.

Forum List

Back