This is the sort of trash PD's hire....

I don't see how cops can be held responsible for this. If you got two alleged constitutional scholars together, lets say Obama and Barr, Obama would blame the cop and Barr would blame the cops boss. So if two supposedly trained lawyers can't figure it out, why should we expect cops to. The way law works today, the correct answer is there is no correct answer. Making cops the scapegoat for obeying their bosses orders is wrong. The whole sting operation was wrong.
How about making them responsible for their own actions?
Have not seen that happen. I've already made my position clear. I'm better than their best anyways. I do not need them.

I can fuck them and/or would be robbers up. Fuck them all!

Why in the fuck do I pay so much taxes?

...you should comply....most legal experts will tell you to comply.....
..even he cop/white/America hating ACLU tells you do not resist
For how long?
At what point do you realize you should have resisted earlier, and now it's too late?

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

we will get pepper-sprayed, tazed, beaten, kidnapped off the street, or maybe killed right there.

police.jpg

Read the story at the link and think about if these people deserve our respect, let alone our support. No one is forcing these officers to "do their jobs"; if they refuse to enforce something because it is clearly unconstitutional and wrong, what will happen to them? They might lose their job..... that's it. That's all. No one is going to point a gun at them and demand they do it.

If you or I refuse to comply with any directive given by someone with a badge because it is clearly unconstitutional and wrong, we will get pepper-sprayed, tazed, beaten, kidnapped off the street, or maybe killed right there. (And if you get arrested, you might very well lose your job, too.)

So when a cop says "They don't have any choice, and they're just doing their job...." understand that no one is making them do this, they are in it for the paycheck, and they will kill you to keep it.

They wouldn't have done this had someone not called and told them about it. The real piece of shit is the neighbor who snitched.

I'm still getting haircuts from my barber on the DL. Never thought in my life I'd need the black market for a haircut.
"Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches for being punk bitches."

-Biker saying

And the black market is the free market.

For how long?
At what point do you realize you should have resisted earlier, and now it's too late?

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

genius--comparing Russia to the US

For how long?

..if you are not doing anything wrong. 99.9999999% of the time the cops don't have the time to harass you

It's easy to blame the Cops. That way you don't have to deal with the issues. The fact of the matter is that mayors in relatively big cities like Laredo establish policy. In this case the mayor happens to be a democrat and the abuse of freedom fits right into the democrat party scenario.

Yes, cops were just "following orders" and we all know how many Nazi war criminals got off using that excuse.
I believe it was zero.

Look I understand cops get caught in the middle having to do the bidding of gutless uninformed politicians
and petty bureaucrats. But in this case it looks like these eager to please apple polishing butt kissing cops when above and beyond what they were assigned to do, guard the public health, by busting a couple of
ladies working out of their homes (which they had to during his asinine shut down) doing nails or whatever.

That's what I object to, How eager these cops were to please their masters, like the cops
that arrested the man playing catch with his daughter in their front yard. Or the cops that busted a paddle boarder out in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Or the cops that busted the old folks in their cars
in a church parking lot listening to a sermon....because city jackasses would not allow them to even
sit in their own autos, windows rolled up and exercise their Constitutionally guaranteed freedom to
religion. That's very very sick!

These going above and beyond the call of duty cops in these trying times hassling people who
are no threat to public health really chap my ass!

Yes, some cops are bad but 90% is good.
I keep hearing that, but I keep seeing different. I believe what I see with my own eyes.
It's true Frey
However, I cannot let my good brothers in blue go undefended w
When you see one acting badly report them not to the department but to the city manager
The problem is law enforcement circling the wagons when a cop or cops do wrong. When an officer starts something, there is no going back. Its either comply and/or escalation. Using a lot more sense in starting a situation will remove many headaches that occur.

Yes, cops were just "following orders" and we all know how many Nazi war criminals got off using that excuse.
I believe it was zero.

Look I understand cops get caught in the middle having to do the bidding of gutless uninformed politicians
and petty bureaucrats. But in this case it looks like these eager to please apple polishing butt kissing cops when above and beyond what they were assigned to do, guard the public health, by busting a couple of
ladies working out of their homes (which they had to during his asinine shut down) doing nails or whatever.

That's what I object to, How eager these cops were to please their masters, like the cops
that arrested the man playing catch with his daughter in their front yard. Or the cops that busted a paddle boarder out in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Or the cops that busted the old folks in their cars
in a church parking lot listening to a sermon....because city jackasses would not allow them to even
sit in their own autos, windows rolled up and exercise their Constitutionally guaranteed freedom to
religion. That's very very sick!

These going above and beyond the call of duty cops in these trying times hassling people who
are no threat to public health really chap my ass!
....actually many nazis never served their sentence..a lot were sentenced to death--and let go after so many years
Peiper for one
..you are comparing nazi war criminals to cops???!!!!

there are approximately 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
During 2011, the majority of persons who requested assistance from the police for any reason felt the responding officers acted properly (93%)
.....the ones who don't call the police for assistance and have the trouble with the cops are the ones who are committing crimes/problems/etc!!!!

actually many nazis never served their sentence..a lot were sentenced to death--and let go after so many years
Peiper for one
Only insofar as both used "just following orders" as justification for unethical conduct.
I thought that was very clear.

There's always the boogie man of cops coming to take your guns away.
How many of you will bend over backwards then to justify what they do?

actually many nazis never served their sentence..a lot were sentenced to death--and let go after so many years
Peiper for one
Only insofar as both used "just following orders" as justification for unethical conduct.
I thought that was very clear.
..murdering millions compared to...???---fining people?

.murdering millions compared to...???---fining people?
Maybe you don't read so well. I specifically mentioned where and why I compared Nazis to police officers
and it was limited strictly to using the "just following orders" rationale for misdeeds.

Learn to read what is posted or stop bothering me.

.murdering millions compared to...???---fining people?
Maybe you don't read so well. I specifically mentioned where and why I compared Nazis to police officers
and it was limited strictly to using the "just following orders" rationale for misdeeds.

Learn to read what is posted or stop bothering me.
hahahhaha--why are you upset??!!!!
...cops are NOT supposed to follow the law?

Forum List

Back