This is the sort of trash PD's hire....

hahahhaha--why are you upset??!!!!
...cops are NOT supposed to follow the law?
Oh? What are they supposed to do then?
..this is simple:if the cops arrest you, you comply--then the judges and jury decide if you are innocent and/or a valid complaint for the arrest
By that time you've been in jail for a long time and it's a cop's word against yours.

Total bullshit. Many of them are dishonest and out there looking to make arrests.
Right or wrong be damned! They do not give a fuck about that.

..this is simple:if the cops arrest you, you comply--then the judges and jury decide if you are innocent and/or a valid complaint for the arrest
By that time you've been in jail for a long time and it's a cop's word against yours.

Total bullshit. Many of them are dishonest and out there looking to make arrests.
.....please look at my previous postS....so, everyone should just so ''NO'' to the cops when they are being arrested--and the cops should say ''ok, sorry''
???????!!!!!!
hahahahahahhahahahahahahah
''no, you can't arrest me'''???
????!!!!
WTF???

.....please look at my previous postS....so, everyone should just so ''NO'' to the cops when they are being arrested--and the cops should say ''ok, sorry''
???????!!!!!!
hahahahahahhahahahahahahah
''no, you can't arrest me'''???
????!!!!
WTF???
Let me know the next time that works!
Me? I'm going to comply and get out as quick as I can.
Kinda helps having a bondsman who's been my friend since I was 13.

It does not pay to bond yourself out..
Then they charge you a buncha bullshit..almost 40%.. My advice is to use a decent bondsman.

I've NEVER been arrested
..99.99999% of the time they have more than enough reason to arrest......they don't have the TIME to waste .......
..sure there are jackasses out there

Leave it to the left to drag out the old "following orders=Nazi" cliche. We all follow orders. Police Officers don't make their own rules, they follow the policies set by politicians. That's the way democracy works. What do you do when the policy is wrong? If your education was spent in front of the boob tube and playing video games you blame the Cops.

this is what you said:
'''These going above and beyond the call of duty cops in these trying times hassling people who
are no threat to public health really chap my ass!'''

I've NEVER been arrested
..99.99999% of the time they have more than enough reason to arrest......they don't have the TIME to waste .......
Yeah, well you've probably never been jumped by 2 yutzos down the road and beaten their ass, either.

They jumped me and I beat their fucking asses! Then they called the police and I got arrested.
I was just walking my dog, keeping his pugilistic ass from attacking their dog.

My dog never did hurt their dog, so mission accomplished on that.

He did bite the blonde asshole that had me in a full nelson while the other asshole was getting ready to hit me in the eye's ankle, though.
Then I did this judo thing some puerto-ricans taught me..grabbed his arm and rolled back.

Their heads clacked together and cracked, I left.

I've NEVER been arrested
Yeah, well you've probably never been jumped by 2 yutzos down the road and beaten their ass, either.

They jumped me and I beat their fucking asses! Then they called the police and I got arrested.

He did bite the blonde asshole that had me in a full nelson while the other asshole was getting ready to hit me in the eye's ankle, though.
Then I did this judo thing some puerto-ricans taught me..grabbed his arm and rolled back.

..and it's the cops' fault why?

Cops have guns and can get backup with guns. Unless one has a death wish compliance is the safest way to go. You can see them in court later.

I've NEVER been arrested

You motherfuckin' dumbshit! For arresting me when they're both bigger than me and jumped me!
The one even home invaded me, but I got arrested.
They did get the worst of it. I ain't the one to be fucked with.

Another 10 seconds and that fuck would have been bleeding out in my driveway. He left as soon as the dog's teeth were baring, and I just racked a round.

Another 5 seconds, that fuck was getting bullets to the head.

I've NEVER been arrested

You motherfuckin' dumbshit! For arresting me when they're both bigger than me and jumped me!

Another 10 seconds and that fuck would have been bleeding out in my driveway. He left as soon as the dog's teeth were baring, and I just racked a round.

....that isn't the cops fault ----
..nice story though--I'll go with the facts I posted

I've NEVER been arrested

Why was I the one arrested when they jumped me, motherfucker? Are you claiming that's right?
2 on 1 and I beat their asses, I did not go looking for it..they brought it.

That shit was expensive, and those clowns went to prison the next week.
Meanwhile, I'm out 4 thousand dollars plus!
I even had neighbor witnesses vouching for me, but I still went to jail!

I don't even know if my mom got to eat dinner that night. Total bullshit!
Police are useless.

Seriously..even in the major crimes that occurred as I was growing up?

A 14 year old girl got raped.
The law let that POS go.
I knew that girl, was talking to her the night before he raped her.

He raped one more woman then the local posse dealt with him. He will not be raping anyone ever again.
Cops are largely useless.

Last edited:

I've NEVER been arrested

Why was I the one arrested when they jumped me, motherfucker?

...sounds like the TMartin case---Zim went after Martin, and Martin kicked his ass

I've NEVER been arrested

...sounds like the TMartin case---Zim went after Martin, and Martin kicked his ass
Were there 2 of him? I used nothing but fists.
Oh! That's a lie! I boxed that motherfucker's ears! He had me in a bear hug and I boxed his ears soundly! Pow!
There were fists and cupped hands involved.

I've NEVER been arrested

Oh! That's a lie! I boxed that motherfucker's ears! He had me in a bear hug and I boxed his ears soundly! Pow!
Zim had a firearm, TM bare hands

I've NEVER been arrested

Zim had a firearm, TM bare hands
I had a firearm when that POS came in my house after I kicked his ass. He came in my house, and that pitbull next next to my mom never showed so much teeth before. I ran around the corner and racked a round in my Model 60, but he did not make it past teeth dog and was gone! My other dog that just saved my ass from him and his jerbroni brother was still out there somewhere at this time.
It's when I went looking for that dog that they arrested me.
Truthfully, I wouldn't do a damn thing different, and regret nothing!
I did everything right that day. Tell ya what..I stuck by my dog, and he stuck by me, too.
That guy's dog never got hurt that day afaik, that's good, too.
That pugilistic dog I had would have jumped on him, I did not want that.

Last edited:
...you should comply....most legal experts will tell you to comply.....
..even he cop/white/America hating ACLU tells you do not resist
For how long?
At what point do you realize you should have resisted earlier, and now it's too late?

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956
genius--comparing Russia to the US
Truth is truth, everywhere.

It's easy to blame the Cops. That way you don't have to deal with the issues. The fact of the matter is that mayors in relatively big cities like Laredo establish policy. In this case the mayor happens to be a democrat and the abuse of freedom fits right into the democrat party scenario.
Would anyone care what the mayor said, if guys with badges and guns weren't enforcing it?

Forum List

Back