This Is the Year We Lost the Old Arctic

'

Climate change has irreversibly changed the Arctic from its reliably frozen past. Recently, U.S. government researchers, dubbing it the ‘New Arctic,’ said there’s little chance of going back to the way things were.

The Koch Brothers and their useful idiots must be feeling pretty proud of themselves.
The arctic icepack will probably come back on its own in another 10 to 20 thousand years as usual.

Of course humans will be lucky to be here by then.

Another thread where the AGW crowd is getting their clocks cleaned. Its fascinating.........these people lack the social awareness to recognize this. And curious that most people who embrace this radical view of climate change are also social oddballs. Ever notice that? The type of people who walk across the beach blanket with their feet covered in sand........get screamed at and mocked and don't get ( or care ) what just happened. One mental case in here calls skeptics a "cult"........just devoid of any common sense as it applies to the social dynamic. Fascinating shit.............
What's "fascinating" is to see a bunch of uneducated slobs actaully fool themselves into thinking they are oitsmarting people whobhave dedicated their lives to these scientific fields.

Well we're all real proud of them s0n!! But their work is having no impact outside their very specific field of science which I guess makes me the asshole here!! That is unless you cant post up a link showing all of us where the science is impacting the real world!! These people in the climate science field with all their advanced degree's are no different than the billion people out there with tons of education but haven't done dick in the real world. They are a dime a dozen.

When the science is actually impacting energy policies of governments around he world, then I'll be impressed as hell.........but not a moment sooner. As it stands now ( and for the past 20 years btw ), climate science is nothing more than an internet [email protected].
Think of it this way s0n..........climate scientists in 2018 might as well be standing collectively stark naked on stools in Siberia screaming "THE WORLD IS WARMING.....DO SOMETHING!"

Nobody is listening except the internet ocd's.:bye1:

Last edited:
'

Climate change has irreversibly changed the Arctic from its reliably frozen past. Recently, U.S. government researchers, dubbing it the ‘New Arctic,’ said there’s little chance of going back to the way things were.

The Koch Brothers and their useful idiots must be feeling pretty proud of themselves.
It is called an interglacial cycle and we are still below the peak temperature of the previous interglacial cycles.
The problem is we are (should be) in a cooling part of the cycle.
Says who?

12,000 years ago there was a quarter mile sheet of ice over New York. We haven't even reached the peak temperatures of the previous interglacial cycles.

Our Current interglacial peaked a very long time ago....

View attachment 171599

We have clearly started the drop into the next glacial cycle.
I don't see a drop in your curve.
And you wont for about 200 years... Spatial Resolution... One of those things that was a problem found with Hansen's Hokey Schtick where he tacked on 5 year plot averages to 500 year resolution plots....

I base my observations on empirically documented behavior of previous cooling cycles..

Forum List

Back