This Is the Year We Lost the Old Arctic

'

Climate change has irreversibly changed the Arctic from its reliably frozen past. Recently, U.S. government researchers, dubbing it the ‘New Arctic,’ said there’s little chance of going back to the way things were.

The Koch Brothers and their useful idiots must be feeling pretty proud of themselves.

And the Arctic, like Antarctica and the other 1,000 canaries in the mine, will be etched on billions of new gravestones in the future.

Global warming must be causing these planes to spew out these "contrails" that never did before....eh?

View attachment 171381

Dale........as you well know, most people will just refuse to leave the comfy zone for even a moment. Far too real. They just cant face it..........and I get it. Was very hard for me to take a look at things like chemtrails and the moon landing etc.........it is basically nuking everything you've been spoon fed since you were a little kid. Over the past 5 years or so, Ive gotten maybe a half dozen people to wake up and shit, now they are all eyes wide open. But forget it with the climate change brigade........these people are intellectually predisposed to always embrace the official narrative., either from the media or government.

Something yo might be interested in.......sent to me by my brother about a week ago........

Wagging the Moondoggie

Thanks for the link and I will check it out. I was asleep for a long time but once I "woke up", I became a quick study and I am constantly digesting information. Have you heard any interviews with former black-ops Cody Snodgres? You can find them on youtube. I am currently about a third of the way through his book...it's 700 pages with LOTS of documentation.

I'll check it out

'

Climate change has irreversibly changed the Arctic from its reliably frozen past. Recently, U.S. government researchers, dubbing it the ‘New Arctic,’ said there’s little chance of going back to the way things were.

The Koch Brothers and their useful idiots must be feeling pretty proud of themselves.
It is called an interglacial cycle and we are still below the peak temperature of the previous interglacial cycles.
The problem is we are (should be) in a cooling part of the cycle.

'

It is called an interglacial cycle and we are still below the peak temperature of the previous interglacial cycles.
Says who?

12,000 years ago there was a quarter mile sheet of ice over New York. We haven't even reached the peak temperatures of the previous interglacial cycles.

'

Ice ages suck, let's try to avoid one.

'

Says who?

12,000 years ago there was a quarter mile sheet of ice over New York. We haven't even reached the peak temperatures of the previous interglacial cycles.
All the scientists and mathematicians that have studied the Milankovic Cycles state otherwise. And we were in a gradual decline in temperatures until we started putting GHGs in the atmosphere at the beginning of the industrial age.

And here I thought that man is killing the planet. Why are we so fixated on making things comfortable for ourselves instead of trying to eliminate humans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'

Says who?

All the scientists and mathematicians that have studied the Milankovic Cycles state otherwise. And we were in a gradual decline in temperatures until we started putting GHGs in the atmosphere at the beginning of the industrial age.
You can lead a ding to the real world but you can't make him think.

'

Says who?

Our Current interglacial peaked a very long time ago....

Iceage vs Current temp trend.jpg

We have clearly started the drop into the next glacial cycle.

'

Says who?

Show me them saying that?

'

Says who?

Our Current interglacial peaked a very long time ago....

View attachment 171599

We have clearly started the drop into the next glacial cycle.
I don't see a drop in your curve.

Satellites have been degrading over the last 8-10 years and their slow degradation has been misinterpreted by the alarmist crowd..
So you are claiming that the very scientists who maintain the projects that commissioned those satellites dont know this? That is obviously a bizarre and absurd claim.

Another thread where the AGW crowd is getting their clocks cleaned. Its fascinating.........these people lack the social awareness to recognize this. And curious that most people who embrace this radical view of climate change are also social oddballs. Ever notice that? The type of people who walk across the beach blanket with their feet covered in sand........get screamed at and mocked and don't get ( or care ) what just happened. One mental case in here calls skeptics a "cult"........just devoid of any common sense as it applies to the social dynamic. Fascinating shit.............

Another thread where the AGW crowd is getting their clocks cleaned. Its fascinating.........these people lack the social awareness to recognize this. And curious that most people who embrace this radical view of climate change are also social oddballs. Ever notice that? The type of people who walk across the beach blanket with their feet covered in sand........get screamed at and mocked and don't get ( or care ) what just happened. One mental case in here calls skeptics a "cult"........just devoid of any common sense as it applies to the social dynamic. Fascinating shit.............
What's "fascinating" is to see a bunch of uneducated slobs actaully fool themselves into thinking they are oitsmarting people whobhave dedicated their lives to these scientific fields.

What's "fascinating" is to see a bunch of uneducated slobs actaully fool themselves into thinking they are oitsmarting people whobhave dedicated their lives to these scientific fields.
What's your scientific background and why do you believe in global warming?

What's your scientific background and why do you believe in global warming?

Michael Mann didn't win a Nobel Prize for nothing.........

'

And the Arctic, like Antarctica and the other 1,000 canaries in the mine, will be etched on billions of new gravestones in the future.
Where was your concern 55 billion years ago when the crocodiles and alligators,who roamed the balmy Arctic Circle, became extinct when these ice caps creeped in and killed them?

'

So if the "Old Arctic" returns then everything you believe will be wrong and you will change your mind?

Cool. Can't wait.

'

So if the "Old Arctic" returns then everything you believe will be wrong and you will change your mind?

Cool. Can't wait.

Just last week they were saying here that because it was 6° where I lived, that was a sure sign of permanent climate change. Global warming. A week later it was 66° here. ;) I guess that means we're heading into an ice age!

Forum List

Back