This is what a bunch of republicans wondering what to do about Obama look like:

Does this poll describe well a bunch of democrats looking at a republican or vic vers

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Ever wonder what a bunch of gun totting tea and pizza partying bunch of RINO's complaining about a liberal actually look like in the eyes of a person that has not been brainwashed by the establishment's left/right media? it looks like THIS to ME:
10337695_10154199786670158_7865128071244789000_n.jpg

Maybe you can describe the way it looks to you

Last edited:
Ever wonder what a bunch of gun totting tea and pizza partying bunch of RINO's complaining about a liberal actually look like in the eyes of a person that has not been brainwashed by the establishment's left/right media? it looks like THIS to ME:

I live in the country. That snake is toast with a bush axe. The birds are for dinner.

You included the Tea Party in your rhetoric again. I support them and their purpose. To throw out incumbents. You seem to be against this................No???????????

That is definitely an Obama look-alike

I live in the country. That snake is toast with a bush axe. The birds are for dinner.

You included the Tea Party in your rhetoric again. I support them and their purpose. To throw out incumbents. You seem to be against this................No???????????
I supported the tea party also, until RINO's such as ex fed Herman Cain and Sarah Bachmann took it over from Ron Paul. then I knew Tea party is just another joke hijacked by the establishment. good luck with them.

I supported the tea party also, until RINO's such as ex fed Herman Cain and Sarah Bachmann took it over from Ron Paul. then I knew Tea party is just another joke hijacked by the establishment. good luck with them.

Then you've been had. They high jacked a grass roots movement. They don't represent the grass roots movement that started this and is still alive. You condemn all because you ditch the few.

You've fell for the propaganda. Thanks for playing.

Then you've been had. They high jacked a grass roots movement. They don't represent the grass roots movement that started this and is still alive. You condemn all because you ditch the few.

Any real movement will have a clear leader, and a clear leader we are taught is a dictator. when any asshole can speak on behalf a loose movement, then any asshole can end up LEADING that movement - just like any asshole can claim to be against corruption. Loose movements are like a pizza party or a beer party - anything goes. Establishment SUPPORTS and PUBLICIZES these loose movements because they are absolutely no threat to it. But they turn someone like Ron Paul into a joke, isolationist, crank, nutjob, nutcase, etc. etc. etc.... I've not been had, on the contrary.

Any real movement will have a clear leader, and a clear leader we are taught is a dictator. when any asshole can speak on behalf a loose movement, then any asshole can end up LEADING that movement - just like any asshole can claim to be against corruption. Loose movements are like a pizza party or a beer party - anything goes. Establishment SUPPORTS and PUBLICIZES these loose movements because they are absolutely no threat to it. But they turn someone like Ron Paul into a joke, isolationist, crank, nutjob, nutcase, etc. etc. etc.... I've not been had, on the contrary.

We will disagree....................

We will disagree....................
Yes we will.......If Hillary Clinton would sense that becoming a tea party spokeswoman would secure her a white house nomination, the Hillary Clinton would become a tea party spokesperson. And if the puppet masters will know that you will not fall for Hillary Clinton as the tea party representative, then the puppet masters will find you a new trusted turd to present as a tea party representative that they can control.

A leader on the other hand is someone who has come from the gutter and had to actually live through the shit, was not a career politician, and you will sense in his voice that he will take no shit from anyone. I am a potential leader.

Forum List

Back