This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

Atheists can't explain where the Universe came from

And they don't want anyone else to either
The Big Bang.

Where is your god come from?
God is eternal and unchanging. It's the only solution to the first cause conundrum. It's also the definition of truth.
Doesn't answer the question.
It does. Do you understand what it means to be eternal?
To live a boring life, how the Buddhists fear?
I always took eternal to mean without beginning and end.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
Silly believers believe that nothing created everything.....

You haven't bothered to think about WHAT created your supposed god now have you....

How could something just appear all mighty, all knowing, and all powerful and magic like.

Far as "Where did the energy come from?" Always been here makes the most sense. I picture the Big Bang occurring after a long period without sex, oops, activity. Black holes gradually consume all remaining matter until only energy "potential" remains. The Aether vibrating at some mixture of low frequencies. Eventually a standing wave pattern develops creating a tremendous dipole somewhere towards the middle that bursts into one kickass static electrical discharge -- BANG!
Quantum tunneling event in a tiny closed universe with nearly equal amounts of anti-matter particles and matter particles where the positive energy of matter was exactly compensated by the negative energy of gravity thus not violating the conservation of energy because the net energy of the universe is zero. It's the standard model but because you are an atheist you can't handle the universe being created from nothing.

How can that be?

In the simple human scientific world there is supposed to be a logical explanation for everything

But eternity defies logic

There's no other explanation for it except that space and time were created from nothing.
The only nothing in the universe is God, everything else is energy in some form, and energy is something that can neither be created nor destroyed.
God is no thing. That is correct. No thing created space and time.

atheist say everyday that nothing created everything.
Humor us and quote one doing so..
What any person says is of no meaning.

I just want Apple to turnaround

That said if one does not believe in God, then nothing created everything.

As I said the words have no meaning, unless they bother you and you assign a meaning to them in you mind.

I believe that the matter and energy in the universe has always existed. And I do not believe in God.
You believe that the matter and energy in the universe has always existed because you can't bear the implication of the universe being created from nothing. In your heart you know that if the universe was created from nothing then your belief that there is no God would be challenged. You can't have that so instead you deny what science is telling you.

You literally have zero basis for believing that the matter and energy in the universe has always existed, yet you persist in this belief because you are an atheist.

How can that be?

In the simple human scientific world there is supposed to be a logical explanation for everything

A circle has no beginning or end. Time is just a construct. The best we can say about time is that it is a convenient way of marking the expansion of the universe. So outside of a three dimensional space there is no time. So it seems to me that eternal only has meaning if one is inside space.

How can that be?

A circle has no beginning or end. Time is just a construct. The best we can say about time is that it is a convenient way of marking the expansion of the universe. So outside of a three dimensional space there is no time. So it seems to me that eternal only has meaning if one is inside space.
Fair enough

Christians believe in eternity also because God told them so

How can that be?

Fair enough

God told them so :dunno:

Here's another way of looking at it... for any given thing there will be a final state of fact. We call this objective truth or reality. Once discovered it will be known that it was always that way and will always be that way even when it wasn't know that it was that way. Thus objective truth or reality is eternal and unchanging.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code

You haven't bothered to think about WHAT created your supposed god now have you....

How could something just appear all mighty, all knowing, and all powerful and magic like.
God is no thing.

You are assuming that the universe that we know is everything, and it may not be. What if God created our universe as a terrarium in his third grade science class.

The only solution to the first cause conundrum is "something" which is eternal and unchanging. Which means that that "something" must be in reality no thing. Because "things" like matter and energy are not unchanging.

Mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.

How can that be?

Fair enough

Here's another way of looking at it... for any given thing there will be a final state of fact. We call this objective truth or reality. Once discovered it will be known that it was always that way and will always be that way even when it wasn't know that it was that way. Thus objective truth or reality is eternal and unchanging.
So humans with our tiny brains are going to find out where eternity came from without any help from the Creator?

Dont hold your breadth waiting for that

Last edited:
How can that be?

Fair enough

So humans with out tiny brains are going to find out where eternity came from without any help from the Creator?

You are wrong because we can determine anything, because God made us in his image with all of his ability. Which is why humanity now cures diseases that only Jesus once could

How can that be?

Fair enough

So humans with out tiny brains are going to find out where eternity came from without any help from the Creator?

I believe we can discover that through the light of human reason, yes. Are divine revelations involved in that? Maybe, but I doubt they come in the form that was embellished in the OT.

How can that be?

Fair enough

I believe we can discover that through the light of human reason, yes. Are divine revelations involved in that? Maybe, but I doubt they come in the form that was embellished in the OT.
There's a lot that "the light of human reason" can illuminate, and the creation is a great place to examine the limits of observation.

For example, at the very first moments of the beginning of the universe we had EVERYTHING traveling at the speed of light, in fact some say that space itself was moving faster than lightspeed. The dodgy part of our examination of reality now is whether we want to say we're in common space/time or not. If we're in, then how can we observe anything w/ time standing still, and if we're out of space time what are our rules?

iow, we're stuck at the "observer problem" that Shrodeger & Einstien wrestled w/. Who's observing?

How can that be?

Fair enough

There's a lot that "the light of human reason" can illuminate, and the creation is a great place to examine the limits of observation.

For example, at the very first moments of the beginning of the universe we had EVERYTHING traveling at the speed of light, in fact some say that space itself was moving faster than lightspeed. The dodgy part of our examination of reality now is whether we want to say we're in common space/time or not. If we're in, then how can we observe anything w/ time standing still, and if we're out of space time what are our rules?

iow, we're stuck at the "observer problem" that Shrodeger & Einstien wrestled w/. Who's observing?
That is a lot of sticky wickets to play with isnt it?

I think its going be a while before the atheists figure it all out

Atheists can't explain where the Universe came from

And they don't want anyone else to either
The Big Bang.

Where is your god come from?
God is eternal and unchanging. It's the only solution to the first cause conundrum. It's also the definition of truth.
Doesn't answer the question.
It does. Do you understand what it means to be eternal?
To live a boring life, how the Buddhists fear?
So, where is you god’s beginnings?

Forum List

Back