This is what happens when the wrong people are voted in .

How did we produce men so delicate that ordinary military service drives them to suicide? War used to be fought hand to hand in bloody conflict. You disemboweled the enemy while your best friend got his head lopped off. Then you went home and planted your crops. Can you see a man today setting sail into the great unknown in a leaky wooden ship? Men used to fight pirates. Now we pay the pirates ransom. Men tamed continents now they hide under the covers.

What the hell happened?

article-2609532-0180A4BC00000578-328_634x501.jpg

They were 17, 18, and 19-year-old kids that faced life head on and won a war for freedom.

Today's 17, 18, and 19-year-old kids can't light a fucking zippo.
You Nazi wannabees are now hating on our youth. You know absolutely nothing about this issue, but you have your hate and your willingness to lie and distort , so we shouldn't expect anything that is true out of you, as your comment shows. Stupid nonsense.

Doesn't matter what the subject is this hate group hates it> They are full to the brim. Why would anyone won't to live that way.

How did we produce men so delicate that ordinary military service drives them to suicide? War used to be fought hand to hand in bloody conflict. You disemboweled the enemy while your best friend got his head lopped off. Then you went home and planted your crops. Can you see a man today setting sail into the great unknown in a leaky wooden ship? Men used to fight pirates. Now we pay the pirates ransom. Men tamed continents now they hide under the covers.

What the hell happened?

Doctors, lawyers and pharmaceutical companies engineered this total bullshit "condition" called PTSD.
Doing so created a massive income stream for the aforementioned and another formula to be used to steal from American taxpayers...it also has totally pussified our once upon a time badasses within our military.
Ain't that right Golfing Gator ?

PTSD is an excuse. It is what men CHOOSE as an avoidance technique. Have you ever seen a gang banger or cartel hit man that had PTSD? No. Do these black assholes that kill children ever get PTSD. No.

I have known a lot of men that claimed to have PTSD. It was how they excused beating their wives and children. It was what they blamed when their behavior kept getting them fired. The became a weak victim unable to control their slightest impulse.

Suck it up and be a big boy.,

What the hell happened?

They were 17, 18, and 19-year-old kids that faced life head on and won a war for freedom.

You Nazi wannabees are now hating on our youth. You know absolutely nothing about this issue, but you have your hate and your willingness to lie and distort , so we shouldn't expect anything that is true out of you, as your comment shows. Stupid nonsense.
Your nazi card has been declined. Do you have another form of argument?

What the hell happened?

Doctors, lawyers and pharmaceutical companies engineered this total bullshit "condition" called PTSD.
Doing so created a massive income stream for the aforementioned and another formula to be used to steal from American taxpayers...it also has totally pussified our once upon a time badasses within our military.
Ain't that right Golfing Gator ?

PTSD is an excuse. It is what men CHOOSE as an avoidance technique. Have you ever seen a gang banger or cartel hit man that had PTSD? No. Do these black assholes that kill children ever get PTSD. No.

I have known a lot of men that claimed to have PTSD. It was how they excused beating their wives and children. It was what they blamed when their behavior kept getting them fired. The became a weak victim unable to control their slightest impulse.

Suck it up and be a big boy.,
Good God what a joke.

What the hell happened?

You are distorting that cowboy , I said Nazi Wannabees. Do you know that this is the first time in history that the trifecta of hatred , The KKK, Nazi's and white supremacist supported a Presidential candidate, a party and the people who voted for this piece of shit. Now did you know that or not. Your group is pitiful and sick but then that's how you got the trifecta of hatred to support you, Your in the right company obviously.

Show me where I said you hate veterans. Go ahead liar, I’ll wait.
Don't you read your own threads QUOTE"Your hatred for veterans is noted." POST 33 those are your words. from your post in a response to me. Go away I don't need your lies.

My apologies.

httCLINTON'S ECONOMIC PLAN: The Spending Cuts; A Wide Swath, on Earth and in the Sky

The article brings out the cuts to the veterans.

ps://www.disabledveterans.org/2015/10/27/did-clinton-administration-create-current-veterans-affairs-dysfunction/

This is where the two candidates stood while wanting votes: Here's Where Clinton, Trump Stand on Veterans Issues

I do believe Obama did more than most Presidents, I think Clinton was terrible. Not happy with either party.
Go away I don't need your lies.

You have ONLY LIES, I won’t go away and will to continue to call out your evil lies.
Well buddy I just proved 100% that you lied didn't I , so cowboy tell me what I've lied about. The hate party has only lies , no truth out there that will support this hate group so all you people have is lies. You people are toast I hope you realize that.

And I apologized. Your claim that it was only Republicans, hurt the veterans and I proved you wrong. I gave you three links,sorry evil bigot.

What the hell happened?

You are distorting that cowboy , I said Nazi Wannabees. Do you know that this is the first time in history that the trifecta of hatred , The KKK, Nazi's and white supremacist supported a Presidential candidate, a party and the people who voted for this piece of shit. Now did you know that or not. Your group is pitiful and sick but then that's how you got the trifecta of hatred to support you, Your in the right company obviously.

All of 50 people?

What the hell happened?

Do you always form this much froth or are you mainlining a proprietary blend of adrenaline and amphetamines this evening?

What the hell happened?

Fem NAZIS is what happened.

Don't you read your own threads QUOTE"Your hatred for veterans is noted." POST 33 those are your words. from your post in a response to me. Go away I don't need your lies.

My apologies.

httCLINTON'S ECONOMIC PLAN: The Spending Cuts; A Wide Swath, on Earth and in the Sky

The article brings out the cuts to the veterans.

ps://www.disabledveterans.org/2015/10/27/did-clinton-administration-create-current-veterans-affairs-dysfunction/

This is where the two candidates stood while wanting votes: Here's Where Clinton, Trump Stand on Veterans Issues

I do believe Obama did more than most Presidents, I think Clinton was terrible. Not happy with either party.
Go away I don't need your lies.

You have ONLY LIES, I won’t go away and will to continue to call out your evil lies.
Well buddy I just proved 100% that you lied didn't I , so cowboy tell me what I've lied about. The hate party has only lies , no truth out there that will support this hate group so all you people have is lies. You people are toast I hope you realize that.

And I apologized. Your claim that it was only Republicans, hurt the veterans and I proved you wrong. I gave you three links,sorry evil bigot.
I read your first link and it was "Fees for housing loans, now free, would be set at 2 percent, and veterans would pay part of their G.I. Bill benefits, a policy change that would raise about $1 billion." I just had to laugh, You had to go back 30 years almost to get your comment - This is what is happening today ----------------21 billion
republicans:

• blocked a $1 billion jobs bill that would have helped millions of vets

• blocked a bill that would have kept benefits on par with the cost of living

• killed the Wounded Veteran Job Security Act

• killed the Veterans Retraining Act

• killed the Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program Act

• killed the Disabled Veterans Home Improvement Act

• killed the Job Creation Through Entrepreneurship Act

What the hell happened?

Do you always form this much froth or are you mainlining a proprietary blend of adrenaline and amphetamines this evening?
Must admit your response is funny, actually quite entertaining, creative and not the shit you find here every day.

What the hell happened?

What a moroon you surely are. Hey, go see if you can start a lawnmower.

What the hell happened?

What a moroon you surely are. Hey, go see if you can start a lawnmower.
Now that's funny, who's the moron. What is it? you don't like be put in the same plate as a Nazi. A good solution then is to not act like one, give it a try cowboy.

Forum List

Back