This is what happens when the wrong people are voted in .

The right wing hate group they call a party , they can't imagine what level of slime they look like by what they write here . Love it. I want this scum gone and they will be gone ,so I'm sitting on top of the world. All anyone has to do is just read what they wrote here. I honestly hate these people and know that they need to be disposed of. But I bring my hatred here yes, but I respond with facts added to my golden words of hatred for the hate party, they are this countries biggest threat and this countries biggest enemy..I always hate the enimy's of the constitution, the flag, our values and my country.

Doctors, lawyers and pharmaceutical companies engineered this total bullshit "condition" called PTSD.
Doing so created a massive income stream for the aforementioned and another formula to be used to steal from American taxpayers...it also has totally pussified our once upon a time badasses within our military.
Ain't that right Golfing Gator ?

you are just a fucking moron. PTSD has always been there, we just had different names for it.

PTSD is treated far more by therapy than by medication

Unless you were a WWI or WWII, then you sucked it up and moved on.

Yeah, many couldn't. They just didn't talk about things like mental illness out in the open.

Dad rarely talks about the war. After the war he moved on with his life and worked hard. He didn’t look to the government for a VA loan or any help. It was 10 years ago that we pushed him to get benefits and help. We he was approved for his benefits he cried. I only saw my dad cry three times, the other times was when my brother lost his daughter and when I lost my daughter. He is a great American from a great generation.

Doctors, lawyers and pharmaceutical companies engineered this total bullshit "condition" called PTSD.
Doing so created a massive income stream for the aforementioned and another formula to be used to steal from American taxpayers...it also has totally pussified our once upon a time badasses within our military.

you are just a fucking moron. PTSD has always been there, we just had different names for it.

Yeah, many couldn't. They just didn't talk about things like mental illness out in the open.

Dad rarely talks about the war. After the war he moved on with his life and worked hard. He didn’t look to the government for a VA loan or any help. It was 10 years ago that we pushed him to get benefits and help. We he was approved for his benefits he cried. I only saw my dad cry three times, the other times was when my brother lost his daughter and when I lost my daughter. He is a great American from a great generation.

Your dad sounds like a hell of a guy.

I'm just posting that PTSD did exist prior to the Vietnam war.

I know it did, back then it was different, guys couldn’t cry, show emotion, so they didn’t talk about it. My dad didn’t either. My parents moved in with us 10 years ago and I have learned a lot about him, and WWII. Thank you for your kind words.

The right wing hate group they call a party , they can't imagine what level of slime they look like by what they write here . Love it. I want this scum gone and they will be gone ,so I'm sitting on top of the world. All anyone has to do is just read what they wrote here. I honestly hate these people and know that they need to be disposed of. But I bring my hatred here yes, but I respond with facts added to my golden words of hatred for the hate party, they are this countries biggest threat and this countries biggest enemy..I always hate the enimy's of the constitution, the flag, our values and my country.

hahaha...meanwhile outside of LibTardia, anyone not a wetback, pole puffer, rug muncher, lowlife degenerate, criminal, white quilt whacko, man in a dress or feminazi smiles ear to ear over the Trump presidency....hahaha
Why not just become a decent American and get on board?

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Economic Growth
  • 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs
  • 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
  • More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
  • Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
  • Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
  • Unemployment claims at 50 year low
  • African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
    • African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
    • Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
    • Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
  • Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
    • Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
  • Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
    • July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
  • Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
    • July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
  • Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
  • Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
  • Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
  • Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
    • 68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
  • Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
  • Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
    • Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
  • Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
    • Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
  • 100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.
More at:
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

I know it did, back then it was different, guys couldn’t cry, show emotion, so they didn’t talk about it. My dad didn’t either. My parents moved in with us 10 years ago and I have learned a lot about him, and WWII. Thank you for your kind words.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter and you niece I have nothing to compare that to, I can only empathize through the pain I have seen others when dealing with the loss of their children.

hahaha...meanwhile outside of LibTardia, anyone not a wetback, pole puffer, rug muncher, lowlife degenerate, criminal, white quilt whacko, man in a dress or feminazi smiles ear to ear over the Trump presidency....hahaha
Why not just become a decent American and get on board?

Economic Growth
  • 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

the projection was wrong....I quit reading your stupid list right there since you were too fucking lazy after your copy and paste to take out that bullet point.

How did we produce men so delicate that ordinary military service drives them to suicide? War used to be fought hand to hand in bloody conflict. You disemboweled the enemy while your best friend got his head lopped off. Then you went home and planted your crops. Can you see a man today setting sail into the great unknown in a leaky wooden ship? Men used to fight pirates. Now we pay the pirates ransom. Men tamed continents now they hide under the covers.

What the hell happened?

War is hell and it gives you views of life and death that know one should see. Being in a bunker and a grenade blows up the guy next to you and you wonder for years why want it me. You go and shoot to kill the enemy and in the end you took a life, humans aren’t built that way. War is kill or be killed, it is doing what you have to do to survive. It is sitting in a warehouse all night with the air raids going on all night and bombs going off, you don’t sleep and early in the morning you move to the next location and you hope that those in charge know what they are doing and you move on blind faith. You leave for the military as a kid and you come home as a man that has seen more than you or I could ever imagine. So the suck it up and try to move on and past. Decades later you realize you never move past, you have let it effect relationships, you self medicated, you remained silent, you never learned to deal with what you experienced.

You get home from the war and the behavior they ingrained in you, the kill or be killed, the do as you are told and don’t question it, that led to your survival now has to end, you can’t shoot and kill anymore, you are no longer given orders on what you do next, you are left to scope.

PTSD, exists, it is treated mainly by therapy, my father experienced it at age 83.

The least we owe our veterans is support and help for what our government trained and told them to do.

I don’t consider veterans victims, they are survivors.

People who go into the service are our greatest Americans, what they then are told to do is a lie, When they say to protect the people of this country, I'd ask how? when they say it is to protect our freedom ,again I would ask how. Pick your war back to the second, the second being the last one we had or should have been in. Tell me about how they were fought for anything other then corporate interest. You send these young people to a war that's a lie and when they realized they were used , their justifications for doing the horrible things that have to be done in a war is gone. This is the result.

The Army asked, 'How has serving impacted you?' The responses were heartbreaking

Sadly the government has been abusing our veterans for decades. We need to bring all the troops from all over the world back home. Let the rest of the world police itself.
The Idea that the right won't fund anything needed for the vets that are living on the streets is sickening. They use them , kill them, they count their money and look for the next opportunity for war. BY the numbers "
Mitch McConnell and his cohorts filibustered $21 billion in funds that would have expanded veteran benefits and saved expansions.

Republicans:

• blocked a $1 billion jobs bill that would have helped millions of vets

• blocked a bill that would have kept benefits on par with the cost of living

• killed the Wounded Veteran Job Security Act

• killed the Veterans Retraining Act

• killed the Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program Act

• killed the Disabled Veterans Home Improvement Act

• killed the Job Creation Through Entrepreneurship Act

While they defend John McCain from vile comments made by Donald Trump, these hypocrites swift-boated another Vietnam War veteran who holds a Bronze Star, a Silver Star and three purple hearts, John Kerry."

How often do Republicans undermine veterans? Here’s a list

Democrat or Republican, it matters not, the fact is the government has mistreated vets, make all the excuses and accusations you want, the fact is the government, Democrats and Republicans have not treated veterans well at all.
Lets clear this up straight out, the only support that the right is ever able to give the veterans is if it's a freebee or cost little. That is not the case for the democrats for as long as I Lived. Its your hate party and it is in no way the democrats. examples above are right to the point. You can try to live in your fantasy world but you are supporting nothing but hatred if you support the right wing president or the right wing party in 2019

Let’s clear this up, straight out, I don’t support either party. My father was a decorated WWII vet and to this day neither party has made it easier for him. The red tape, the hassles with help and getting help is a joke. My father had to go by ambulance to the hospital, the VA never paid and I paid the ambulance bill, three years later no reimbursement. Write your Congressman? Another joke. Now, three months ago he went by ambulance and in spite of getting the ambulance and hospital to get the bills and make sure they align so the VA could pay, again we fight. So spare me your partisan bullshit. Neither party has put up and now you need to just shut up because you sound like a complete idiot. I want action not your stupid words.

Words are cheap and that is all the VA has done for their veterans. Even those that work at the VA will tell you the same.

Your hatred for veterans is noted.
Tell me how this works, I don't agree with you so I hate veterans? Your both party is guilty routine is bullshit and you don't know what your talking about, there is nothing to argue, you line up democrats votes for support of the vets over the last few decades and you do the same for the hate party. Then you will see you don't know what your talking about. Bring facts not your bullshit. You sound like every hate party member here.

Sadly the government has been abusing our veterans for decades. We need to bring all the troops from all over the world back home. Let the rest of the world police itself.
The Idea that the right won't fund anything needed for the vets that are living on the streets is sickening. They use them , kill them, they count their money and look for the next opportunity for war. BY the numbers "
Mitch McConnell and his cohorts filibustered $21 billion in funds that would have expanded veteran benefits and saved expansions.

Republicans:

While they defend John McCain from vile comments made by Donald Trump, these hypocrites swift-boated another Vietnam War veteran who holds a Bronze Star, a Silver Star and three purple hearts, John Kerry."

Democrat or Republican, it matters not, the fact is the government has mistreated vets, make all the excuses and accusations you want, the fact is the government, Democrats and Republicans have not treated veterans well at all.
Lets clear this up straight out, the only support that the right is ever able to give the veterans is if it's a freebee or cost little. That is not the case for the democrats for as long as I Lived. Its your hate party and it is in no way the democrats. examples above are right to the point. You can try to live in your fantasy world but you are supporting nothing but hatred if you support the right wing president or the right wing party in 2019

Let’s clear this up, straight out, I don’t support either party. My father was a decorated WWII vet and to this day neither party has made it easier for him. The red tape, the hassles with help and getting help is a joke. My father had to go by ambulance to the hospital, the VA never paid and I paid the ambulance bill, three years later no reimbursement. Write your Congressman? Another joke. Now, three months ago he went by ambulance and in spite of getting the ambulance and hospital to get the bills and make sure they align so the VA could pay, again we fight. So spare me your partisan bullshit. Neither party has put up and now you need to just shut up because you sound like a complete idiot. I want action not your stupid words.

Words are cheap and that is all the VA has done for their veterans. Even those that work at the VA will tell you the same.

Tell me how this works, I don't agree with you so I hate veterans? Your both party is guilty routine is bullshit and you don't know what your talking about, there is nothing to argue, you line up democrats votes for support of the vets over the last few decades and you do the same for the hate party. Then you will see you don't know what your talking about. Bring facts not your bullshit. You sound like every hate party member here.

Show me where I said you hate veterans. Go ahead liar, I’ll wait.

Last edited:
How did we produce men so delicate that ordinary military service drives them to suicide? War used to be fought hand to hand in bloody conflict. You disemboweled the enemy while your best friend got his head lopped off. Then you went home and planted your crops. Can you see a man today setting sail into the great unknown in a leaky wooden ship? Men used to fight pirates. Now we pay the pirates ransom. Men tamed continents now they hide under the covers.

What the hell happened?

War is hell and it gives you views of life and death that know one should see. Being in a bunker and a grenade blows up the guy next to you and you wonder for years why want it me. You go and shoot to kill the enemy and in the end you took a life, humans aren’t built that way. War is kill or be killed, it is doing what you have to do to survive. It is sitting in a warehouse all night with the air raids going on all night and bombs going off, you don’t sleep and early in the morning you move to the next location and you hope that those in charge know what they are doing and you move on blind faith. You leave for the military as a kid and you come home as a man that has seen more than you or I could ever imagine. So the suck it up and try to move on and past. Decades later you realize you never move past, you have let it effect relationships, you self medicated, you remained silent, you never learned to deal with what you experienced.

You get home from the war and the behavior they ingrained in you, the kill or be killed, the do as you are told and don’t question it, that led to your survival now has to end, you can’t shoot and kill anymore, you are no longer given orders on what you do next, you are left to scope.

PTSD, exists, it is treated mainly by therapy, my father experienced it at age 83.

The least we owe our veterans is support and help for what our government trained and told them to do.

They are 100% victims if you send them to a war that is 100% lie. There is one hell of a difference between sending them against a country that has attacked this country shores, compared to a war that is 100% lie and is done simply for profit. The first group has PTSD because of the horrors of war , they are proud to have fought , the second group suffer from the horrors of war and the fact that the war they were in was a complete lie for the pocket book of some corporation.If you don't think that there is a difference between looking back and seeing a person role in defending our shores compared to wars that are lies, your nuts. Your acts to stay alive in the second world war are justified. the acts that you had to do to stay alive and every war since that aren't justifies. It's simple, if these soldiers come home from the golf war and find out just two things, one finding out about the source of the information that was used to start that war, (look up code name curveball) and then find out the two companies that made the most from the war Halliburton and Carlyle. If you find out these two things you know you fought and killed with no justification in doing so, That is where this wars PTSD comes from and is such a monster now.

Republicans:

Don't you read your own threads QUOTE"Your hatred for veterans is noted." POST 33 those are your words. from your post in a response to me. Go away I don't need your lies.

What the hell happened?

They are 100% victims if you send them to a war that is 100% lie. There is one hell of a difference between sending them against a country that has attacked this country shores, compared to a war that is 100% lie and is done simply for profit. The first group has PTSD because of the horrors of war , they are proud to have fought , the second group suffer from the horrors of war and the fact that the war they were in was a complete lie for the pocket book of some corporation.If you don't think that there is a difference between looking back and seeing a person role in defending our shores compared to wars that are lies, your nuts. Your acts to stay alive in the second world war are justified. the acts that you had to do to stay alive and every war since that aren't justifies. It's simple, if these soldiers come home from the golf war and find out just two things, one finding out about the source of the information that was used to start that war, (look up code name curveball) and then find out the two companies that made the most from the war Halliburton and Carlyle. If you find out these two things you know you fought and killed with no justification in doing so, That is where this wars PTSD comes from and is such a monster now.

All packaged and wrapped up in one hell of a spin.
Meanwhile emergency room physicians, nurses etc spend their entire careers watching innocent children die horrible and morbid deaths while few claim PTSD. Weird huh?
I suppose it's possible that our nerdy, white collared, highly educated citizens are tougher than those self proclaimed badasses that join the military...huh? Or do you have a clever spin for that as well?

Don't you read your own threads QUOTE"Your hatred for veterans is noted." POST 33 those are your words. from your post in a response to me. Go away I don't need your lies.

My apologies.

htt[URL="https://www.nytimes.com/1993/02/18/us/clinton-s-economic-plan-the-spending-cuts-a-wide-swath-on-earth-and-in-the-sky.html"]CLINTON'S ECONOMIC PLAN: The Spending Cuts; A Wide Swath, on Earth and in the Sky[/URL]

The article brings out the cuts to the veterans.

ps://www.disabledveterans.org/2015/10/27/did-clinton-administration-create-current-veterans-affairs-dysfunction/

This is where the two candidates stood while wanting votes: Here's Where Clinton, Trump Stand on Veterans Issues

I do believe Obama did more than most Presidents, I think Clinton was terrible. Not happy with either party.

You have to realize that your dealing with the last of the spewing hate Scum bag supporters, they never tell the truth, they never stay on subject Clinton did it , Obama did it and these that are left responding here from the right , are the dregs of the dregs people who this country's conscience, morels and norms had these ugly's living under the rocks until they got a voice when Scum bag stepped forward/ Now these will be the hardest ones to get rid of , because they know their hate driven bigoted ugly voices will never have value for the rest of their lives , They definitely will be put back under those rocks where the belong. This time the patriots in this country will keep them there/

Ironical ain't it?

What the hell happened?

article-2609532-0180A4BC00000578-328_634x501.jpg

They were 17, 18, and 19-year-old kids that faced life head on and won a war for freedom.

Today's 17, 18, and 19-year-old kids can't light a fucking zippo.

My apologies.

httCLINTON'S ECONOMIC PLAN: The Spending Cuts; A Wide Swath, on Earth and in the Sky

ps://www.disabledveterans.org/2015/10/27/did-clinton-administration-create-current-veterans-affairs-dysfunction/

This is where the two candidates stood while wanting votes: Here's Where Clinton, Trump Stand on Veterans Issues

I do believe Obama did more than most Presidents, I think Clinton was terrible. Not happy with either party.
Go away I don't need your lies.

My apologies.

httCLINTON'S ECONOMIC PLAN: The Spending Cuts; A Wide Swath, on Earth and in the Sky

You have ONLY LIES, I won’t go away and will to continue to call out your evil lies.

You have to realize that your dealing with the last of the spewing hate Scum bag supporters, they never tell the truth, they never stay on subject Clinton did it , Obama did it and these that are left responding here from the right , are the dregs of the dregs people who this country's conscience, morels and norms had these ugly's living under the rocks until they got a voice when Scum bag stepped forward/ Now these will be the hardest ones to get rid of , because they know their hate driven bigoted ugly voices will never have value for the rest of their lives , They definitely will be put back under those rocks where the belong. This time the patriots in this country will keep them there/

Ironical ain't it?
Yes it is , They have to go to save this country. This hate group put together a right wing Supreme court and they are expected to back laws taking away the voting rights of any group that is populated by mostly Democrat. But the next Democratic president holding both houses can increase the number of supreme court justices by two or three , two balancing the supreme court, 3 to take over the supreme court , Then holding both houses and the presidency, change the law so that it can't be done again in the future. More or less playing by the hate party rules for once.

My apologies.

You have ONLY LIES, I won’t go away and will to continue to call out your evil lies.
Well buddy I just proved 100% that you lied didn't I , so cowboy tell me what I've lied about. The hate party has only lies , no truth out there that will support this hate group so all you people have is lies. You people are toast I hope you realize that.

Forum List

Back