This is what happens when the wrong people are voted in .

Any one who said one single negative thing about people who were drafted into service, died wounded or suffered over the effects of war better have been standing & fighting next them.

Doctors, lawyers and pharmaceutical companies engineered this total bullshit "condition" called PTSD.
Doing so created a massive income stream for the aforementioned and another formula to be used to steal from American taxpayers...it also has totally pussified our once upon a time badasses within our military.
Ain't that right Golfing Gator ?

you are just a fucking moron. PTSD has always been there, we just had different names for it.

PTSD is treated far more by therapy than by medication

Snarkey* you have no experience and you have no idea what goes through the heads of those who do.

Golfing Gator is 100% positive that all conspiracy theories have merit....EXCEPT for one that may surround the PTSD hoax.

Dude, why do you have to make up lies about me? I laugh my ass off at the CT kooks...in fact been doing so for the last week with one in particular. I am 100% positive that all conspiracy theories are bullshit made up for weak minded morons like you.

Oh look, anther Snarkey deflection.

The US fighting man/woman has not been allowed to actually "fight" since Nam. The ROE's imposed by the various admins tells the man or woman in the field what said admins intentions are. This has reduced current forces to fight for the person beside them and to fight to get home alive. Nothing more.

How did we produce men so delicate that ordinary military service drives them to suicide? War used to be fought hand to hand in bloody conflict. You disemboweled the enemy while your best friend got his head lopped off. Then you went home and planted your crops. Can you see a man today setting sail into the great unknown in a leaky wooden ship? Men used to fight pirates. Now we pay the pirates ransom. Men tamed continents now they hide under the covers.

What the hell happened?

I blame the absence of hats... men were stronger when they wore hats...

copilot-style-201504-1426515514365_don-draper-best-looks-gq-magazine-april-03.jpg

Proper hats. Not those poofball ski beanies that hipsters wear.

The US fighting man/woman has not been allowed to actually "fight" since Nam. The ROE's imposed by the various admins tells the man or woman in the field what said admins intentions are. This has reduced current forces to fight for the person beside them and to fight to get home alive. Nothing more.
well no one since wwll has had one single cause to fight for.

People who go into the service are our greatest Americans, what they then are told to do is a lie, When they say to protect the people of this country, I'd ask how? when they say it is to protect our freedom ,again I would ask how. Pick your war back to the second, the second being the last one we had or should have been in. Tell me about how they were fought for anything other then corporate interest. You send these young people to a war that's a lie and when they realized they were used , their justifications for doing the horrible things that have to be done in a war is gone. This is the result.

The Army asked, 'How has serving impacted you?' The responses were heartbreaking

Sadly the government has been abusing our veterans for decades. We need to bring all the troops from all over the world back home. Let the rest of the world police itself.

Bushes liars war, all of the soldiers that fought in that war came back and found out the truth about this war for profit shit. They simply found out about Bush the Baby killers source of all the information that he used to start the war with. Everyone can find out the total truth about this by simply looking up Code name curve ball , The Cheney/Bush code name given to this source for theses pretend leaders of the world. I think Cheney and Bush the baby killer were playing secret agent man to come up with the code name curve ball silliness. By the way this insider chemical engineer that the war was started because of turned out to be a Taxi drive from IRAQ? Yup that was Bush the baby killers source to go to war. Bush and his cabinet murdered 5000 American heroes and guess which two companies were the big monetary winners in that war, Halliburton and Carlyle. Nothing else has to be said . Curve balls name was Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi , how fucking stupid can a leader of a country be, especially the leader of this country. This is the right wing way of doing things. Murder and death for the bottom line. Old fat white men killing young strong American youth.

People who go into the service are our greatest Americans, what they then are told to do is a lie, When they say to protect the people of this country, I'd ask how? when they say it is to protect our freedom ,again I would ask how. Pick your war back to the second, the second being the last one we had or should have been in. Tell me about how they were fought for anything other then corporate interest. You send these young people to a war that's a lie and when they realized they were used , their justifications for doing the horrible things that have to be done in a war is gone. This is the result.

The Army asked, 'How has serving impacted you?' The responses were heartbreaking

Sadly the government has been abusing our veterans for decades. We need to bring all the troops from all over the world back home. Let the rest of the world police itself.
The Idea that the right won't fund anything needed for the vets that are living on the streets is sickening. They use them , kill them, they count their money and look for the next opportunity for war. BY the numbers "
Mitch McConnell and his cohorts filibustered $21 billion in funds that would have expanded veteran benefits and saved expansions.

Republicans:

• blocked a $1 billion jobs bill that would have helped millions of vets

• blocked a bill that would have kept benefits on par with the cost of living

• killed the Wounded Veteran Job Security Act

• killed the Veterans Retraining Act

• killed the Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program Act

• killed the Disabled Veterans Home Improvement Act

• killed the Job Creation Through Entrepreneurship Act

While they defend John McCain from vile comments made by Donald Trump, these hypocrites swift-boated another Vietnam War veteran who holds a Bronze Star, a Silver Star and three purple hearts, John Kerry."

How often do Republicans undermine veterans? Here’s a list

The Idea that the right won't fund anything needed for the vets that are living on the streets is sickening. They use them , kill them, they count their money and look for the next opportunity for war. BY the numbers "
Mitch McConnell and his cohorts filibustered $21 billion in funds that would have expanded veteran benefits and saved expansions.

Republicans:

While they defend John McCain from vile comments made by Donald Trump, these hypocrites swift-boated another Vietnam War veteran who holds a Bronze Star, a Silver Star and three purple hearts, John Kerry."

Democrat or Republican, it matters not, the fact is the government has mistreated vets, make all the excuses and accusations you want, the fact is the government, Democrats and Republicans have not treated veterans well at all.

Doctors, lawyers and pharmaceutical companies engineered this total bullshit "condition" called PTSD.
Doing so created a massive income stream for the aforementioned and another formula to be used to steal from American taxpayers...it also has totally pussified our once upon a time badasses within our military.

you are just a fucking moron. PTSD has always been there, we just had different names for it.

You have to realize that your dealing with the last of the spewing hate Scum bag supporters, they never tell the truth, they never stay on subject Clinton did it , Obama did it and these that are left responding here from the right , are the dregs of the dregs people who this country's conscience, morels and norms had these ugly's living under the rocks until they got a voice when Scum bag stepped forward/ Now these will be the hardest ones to get rid of , because they know their hate driven bigoted ugly voices will never have value for the rest of their lives , They definitely will be put back under those rocks where the belong. This time the patriots in this country will keep them there/

Republicans:

Democrat or Republican, it matters not, the fact is the government has mistreated vets, make all the excuses and accusations you want, the fact is the government, Democrats and Republicans have not treated veterans well at all.
Lets clear this up straight out, the only support that the right is ever able to give the veterans is if it's a freebee or cost little. That is not the case for the democrats for as long as I Lived. Its your hate party and it is in no way the democrats. examples above are right to the point. You can try to live in your fantasy world but you are supporting nothing but hatred if you support the right wing president or the right wing party in 2019

Words from Scum Bag "
White House: U.S. Can’t Afford Veterans’ Health Care Without Cuts" and cut they have, every budget bill from the right has cut massive amounts from Vets,

You have to realize that your dealing with the last of the spewing hate Scum bag supporters, they never tell the truth, they never stay on subject Clinton did it , Obama did it and these that are left responding here from the right , are the dregs of the dregs people who this country's conscience, morels and norms had these ugly's living under the rocks until they got a voice when Scum bag stepped forward/ Now these will be the hardest ones to get rid of , because they know their hate driven bigoted ugly voices will never have value for the rest of their lives , They definitely will be put back under those rocks where the belong. This time the patriots in this country will keep them there/

Hahaha...that’s some funny shit...are these “Patriots” you speak of the same “Patriots” begging Mexico to take America, destroying American values, culture and tradition...the same “Patriots” that beg for free shit from real Americans....the same “Patriots” fighting for men in dresses to shit next to little girls...Those “Patriots”?

Republicans:

Lets clear this up straight out, the only support that the right is ever able to give the veterans is if it's a freebee or cost little. That is not the case for the democrats for as long as I Lived. Its your hate party and it is in no way the democrats. examples above are right to the point. You can try to live in your fantasy world but you are supporting nothing but hatred if you support the right wing president or the right wing party in 2019

Let’s clear this up, straight out, I don’t support either party. My father was a decorated WWII vet and to this day neither party has made it easier for him. The red tape, the hassles with help and getting help is a joke. My father had to go by ambulance to the hospital, the VA never paid and I paid the ambulance bill, three years later no reimbursement. Write your Congressman? Another joke. Now, three months ago he went by ambulance and in spite of getting the ambulance and hospital to get the bills and make sure they align so the VA could pay, again we fight. So spare me your partisan bullshit. Neither party has put up and now you need to just shut up because you sound like a complete idiot. I want action not your stupid words.

Words are cheap and that is all the VA has done for their veterans. Even those that work at the VA will tell you the same.

Your hatred for veterans is noted.

Unless you were a WWI or WWII, then you sucked it up and moved on.

Unless you were a WWI or WWII, then you sucked it up and moved on.

Yeah, many couldn't. They just didn't talk about things like mental illness out in the open.

Forum List

Back