This is what the US is up against

The deep state has convinced many Americans Putin is the worst human on the planet. They cannot even figure out they are under their control and understand what we are going through.
Far more dangerous (and this is no joke because you know the thing) than Russia is Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the rest of the Deep State. Putin has been made into a bogeyman but he hasn't done NEAR the damage to the stability of America than the Pedophile in Chief.

Far more dangerous (and this is no joke because you know the thing) than Russia is Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the rest of the Deep State. Putin has been made into a bogeyman but he hasn't done NEAR the damage to the stability of America than the Pedophile in Chief.

Last I checked, Putin isn't trying to take away my guns. We would still have had cheap Russian-made ammunition if it hadn't been for Obama and Biden.

Last I checked, Putin isn't trying to take away my guns. We would still have had cheap Russian-made ammunition if it hadn't been for Obama and Biden.
That ammo was cheap and pretty good quality. A little sooty, but nothing a good gun cleaning kit couldn't handle.

What about Charles Lieber the Harvard Professor-- arrested in 2020-- who was selling nano technology related to vaccines to the Chinese ? He was let off with a suspended sentence on unrelated and incidental charges and I believe is still on leave .A traitor dealing in delivering toxins to populations through vaccinations and stll walking the streets . And now we have SARS2 Covid 19 toxin Killer Shots full of graphene oxide and any number of heavy metals via nano technology delivery . All in our Universe of Coincidences .

Forum List

Back