This is what Trump voting coal miners got for their vote

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Angry about no pay, Kentucky miners block train loaded with coal - CNN Talk about the biggest mistake of their lives. Coal company is going bankrupt loaded down with coal in train cars, and the folks who did all the work get to watch the train go by as a result of their labor, and aren't getting paid for that labor. How's that Trump vote working out for you now? What a bunch of ignoramuses. Don't you people get it? Trump is all buzz words, and lying slogans. He's told us eleven thousand lies. Wake the hell up.

Angry about no pay, Kentucky miners block train loaded with coal - CNN Talk about the biggest mistake of their lives. Coal company is going bankrupt loaded down with coal in train cars, and the folks who did all the work get to watch the train go by as a result of their labor, and aren't getting paid for that labor. How's that Trump vote working out for you now? What a bunch of ignoramuses. Don't you people get it? Trump is all buzz words, and lying slogans. He's told us eleven thousand lies. Wake the hell up.
:CryingCow:

What?... 5 guys didn't get a paycheck and somehow Trump is to blame?....

Back in the good old days when Merica was Merica, we would have just breached the pond and drowned the ungrateful bastards in slurry.

:CryingCow:
Yea, what else are you going to post right?

Back in the good old days when Merica was Merica, we would have just breached the pond and drowned the ungrateful bastards in slurry.
What's that got to do with a bunch of dumb asses voting for the wrong person?

They got to break their foot off in Hillary's fat ass...…..how's "the most qualified candidate ever" doing today?

Still not President? LOL!

They got to break their foot off in Hillary's fat ass...…..how's "the most qualified candidate ever" doing today?

And those poor dumb bastards are still standing in the train tracks with Trump's foot up their asses.

Hillary's supporters are not the topic of this thread. You people just need to let that shit go.

Starve em out. They are all broke. They won't last long.
And that's what you expected when Trump was bringing back coal? You voted for a liar you knew was lying? WTF?

It is good that you have lots of questions. It is better to have lots of answers though.

No I didn't vote for a liar whom I knew was lying. I totally opposed Clinton. I voted for Dr. Stein.

Hillary's supporters are not the topic of this thread. You people just need to let that shit go.
Lol! In the mean time, Trump supporting coal miners got their asses kicked with no paychecks by voting for a lying piece of shit. I'm pretty sure right now, they aren't exactly letting that lifetime mistake go.

And those poor dumb bastards are still standing in the train tracks with Trump's foot up their asses.

You have to be a huge stupid twat to think coal miners would be doing better if your corrupt old sot won.

There you are!!!

Starve em out. They are all broke. They won't last long.
And that's what you expected when Trump was bringing back coal? You voted for a liar you knew was lying? WTF?

It is good that you have lots of questions. It is better to have lots of answers though.

No I didn't vote for a liar whom I knew was lying. I totally opposed Clinton. I voted for Dr. Stein.
You actually voted for nothing if your attitude was to let them starve and go broke. Some alternative you have there.

Lol! In the mean time, Trump supporting coal miners got their asses kicked with no paychecks by voting for a lying piece of shit. I'm pretty sure right now, they aren't exactly letting that lifetime mistake go.

They would be just as unemployed had they voted for anybody else. Jimmy Carter accidentally killed coal in 1980. It is just taking awhile to get there.

Forum List

Back