This is what Trump voting coal miners got for their vote

Angry about no pay, Kentucky miners block train loaded with coal - CNN Talk about the biggest mistake of their lives. Coal company is going bankrupt loaded down with coal in train cars, and the folks who did all the work get to watch the train go by as a result of their labor, and aren't getting paid for that labor. How's that Trump vote working out for you now? What a bunch of ignoramuses. Don't you people get it? Trump is all buzz words, and lying slogans. He's told us eleven thousand lies. Wake the hell up.
And the coal company went bankrupt, why?
The Democrats.
Really? Proof with links please? And by the way, Dumb fuck told the rest of his dumb fuck voters that he was bringing Coal back. That failure is on Dumb fuck, not Democrats.
every financial fail is rooted in democrats/liberals. It may not be possible to bring coal back seeing how the democrats have been tearing it down for God knows how long.

What?... 5 guys didn't get a paycheck and somehow Trump is to blame?....
Oh come on, these desperate idiots will blame Trump for anything.
You never say or debate anything. You are a loser.
You clowns do not debate, you hurl bs at anyone who disagrees with you. Now put your skirt back on and go do some dishes.
If it were bs, you would have provided links proving the Coal company was not going bankrupt and they were not sticking it to their workers. Bt you didn't. You lose again.

I thought lefties all wanted the coal industry to go broke? Shouldn't you be celebrating?
Democrats want to waste our money building power plants powered by windmills instead of coal plants which have proven they work.
RIght, that's why when I drive past them everyday most of them are idle. Perhaps you can huff and puff and make the wind blow but no one else can.

I thought lefties all wanted the coal industry to go broke? Shouldn't you be celebrating?
Democrats want to waste our money building power plants powered by windmills instead of coal plants which have proven they work.
Alternative energy is the most booming energy industry in the world right now. Tell me again with proof how it is wasting money, while Coal plants go bankrupt and kill jobs?

Alternative energy is the most booming energy industry in the world right now. Tell me again with proof how it is wasting money, while Coal plants go bankrupt and kill jobs?
Propaganda. It is no substitute for fossil fuel.
Some scumbags are making money off it while the rest of the economy suffers.

RIght, that's why when I drive past them everyday most of them are idle. Perhaps you can huff and puff and make the wind blow but no one else can.
Here's a clue for this Trump ignoramus who knows zero about weather. We won't run out of wind. Do you know why? You haven't the foggiest idea, because you are as ignorant as a Jay Bird about weather.

Last edited:
It's not the worker's fault that liberals are shutting down coal mines.

If it were propaganda the rest of the developed countries wouldn't be using it. It's a physical fact, that cannot be challenged. Get your head out of Trump's lying ass.

It's not the worker's fault that liberals are shutting down coal mines.
What Liberals shut them down? And if it was Liberals, where is dump face? He said he was bringing it back. Lol! That lying bastard.

If it were propaganda the rest of the developed countries wouldn't be using it. It's a physical fact, that cannot be challenged. Get your head out of Trump's lying ass.
The rest of the developed countries are now China and India and you can be sure they’re spewing gobs of co2 with their coal and oil usage.
I can’t afford your propagated brainwashed ignorance.

Angry about no pay, Kentucky miners block train loaded with coal - CNN Talk about the biggest mistake of their lives. Coal company is going bankrupt loaded down with coal in train cars, and the folks who did all the work get to watch the train go by as a result of their labor, and aren't getting paid for that labor. How's that Trump vote working out for you now? What a bunch of ignoramuses. Don't you people get it? Trump is all buzz words, and lying slogans. He's told us eleven thousand lies. Wake the hell up.
The Democrats.
Really? Proof with links please? And by the way, Dumb fuck told the rest of his dumb fuck voters that he was bringing Coal back. That failure is on Dumb fuck, not Democrats.
every financial fail is rooted in democrats/liberals. It may not be possible to bring coal back seeing how the democrats have been tearing it down for God knows how long.
What exactly did they do, and now are you conceding Trump's defeat on Coal?

The rest of the developed countries are now China and India and you can be sure they’re spewing gobs of co2 with their coal and oil usage.
You can't afford the truth because it buries you in every direction. Some countries are doing away with coal altogether; These Countries Are Leading the World in Renewable Energy | Home Solar Incentives

The Democrats.
What exactly did they do, and now are you conceding Trump's defeat on Coal?
Dems taxed the hell out of coal-driven electricity and forced shut downs and unemployment.

You can't afford the truth because it buries you in every direction. Some countries are doing away with coal altogether; These Countries Are Leading the World in Renewable Energy | Home Solar Incentives
And they don’t have nearly the energy demand the US does.
Move to Europe.

The Democrats.
You have a link that says he was bringing back EVERY coal operation? Or just coal in general?

Because what you are doing is cherry-picking the failures and glossing over those that are still going strong.

Happens in businesses of all kinds, in all sectors, every day, regardless of who the President is.

However, the attacks on coal, hydrogen, and oil are well documented as Democrat scummery.

So, you assert that this one company goes bankrupt and its Trump's fault.

Before I waste My time on a brain dead front-hole like you, prove your assertion that Trump caused this company to go bankrupt and cost these people their jobs.

I will NOT reply to you again in this thread UNTIL you do just that.

Back in the good old days when Merica was Merica, we would have just breached the pond and drowned the ungrateful bastards in slurry.
What's that got to do with a bunch of dumb asses voting for the wrong person?

Hillary's supporters are not the topic of this thread. You people just need to let that shit go.
Lol! In the mean time, Trump supporting coal miners got their asses kicked with no paychecks by voting for a lying piece of shit. I'm pretty sure right now, they aren't exactly letting that lifetime mistake go.

They would be just as unemployed had they voted for anybody else. Jimmy Carter accidentally killed coal in 1980. It is just taking awhile to get there.
Really? Says who? Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states. Some have. Others like these Trump voting coal miners went all stupid on us. Oh well.

Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states

They are low productivity jobs.

No one should ever celebrate the loss of jobs, unless you are going to a better job. Clinton offered an alternative. But these Trump idiots voted against what many already knew was a failure in the making. Why do you people vote against your own interests?

But these Trump idiots voted against what many already knew was a failure in the making.

Hillary wasn't a failure in the making, she was a fully matured failure.
OMG! Can you post something more lame than this? You aren't saying shit.

Don't like to be reminded you voted for a drunken loser?

upload_2019-7-31_21-16-24.png

That is awesome!!!
Their electricity must be much cheaper than our's, eh?

Back in the good old days when Merica was Merica, we would have just breached the pond and drowned the ungrateful bastards in slurry.
What's that got to do with a bunch of dumb asses voting for the wrong person?

Hillary's supporters are not the topic of this thread. You people just need to let that shit go.
Lol! In the mean time, Trump supporting coal miners got their asses kicked with no paychecks by voting for a lying piece of shit. I'm pretty sure right now, they aren't exactly letting that lifetime mistake go.

They would be just as unemployed had they voted for anybody else. Jimmy Carter accidentally killed coal in 1980. It is just taking awhile to get there.
Really? Says who? Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states. Some have. Others like these Trump voting coal miners went all stupid on us. Oh well.

Says me. Coal isn't being killed by solar. Coal is being killed by natural gas. The big revolution in natural gas began with fracking. Fracking was developed as a direct result of Jimmy Carter's energy plans, specifically the creation of the Section 29 tax credits for energy production from non-conventional sources. These credits were deemed early on by energy companies to be worth more than the energy they produced which spurred the development of technologies that produced lots of tax credits, I mean energy, from unconventional sources.

Fairly ironic the democrats created fracking with their big oil subsidies :cryhug_1_:

Forum List

Back