This is what Trump voting coal miners got for their vote

How many didn't get paid under Obama?

With a 10% unemployment rate, me thinks TENS OF MILLIONS.

Where was your outrage then?

And the coal company went bankrupt, why?
The Democrats.
Really? Proof with links please? And by the way, Dumb fuck told the rest of his dumb fuck voters that he was bringing Coal back. That failure is on Dumb fuck, not Democrats.
every financial fail is rooted in democrats/liberals. It may not be possible to bring coal back seeing how the democrats have been tearing it down for God knows how long.
What exactly did they do, and now are you conceding Trump's defeat on Coal?
Dems taxed the hell out of coal-driven electricity and forced shut downs and unemployment.
The cost came from human health catastrophe's and environmental disasters by poisoning the water from the acidity of the runoff into streams. Black Lung Disease was prevalent. Democrats didn't create that expense, mining did.End Coal | Coal Mining

Last edited:

Obama didn't create 10% unemployment. Bush did. Obama got it down, and not Bush or Trump.

What's that got to do with a bunch of dumb asses voting for the wrong person?

Hillary's supporters are not the topic of this thread. You people just need to let that shit go.
Lol! In the mean time, Trump supporting coal miners got their asses kicked with no paychecks by voting for a lying piece of shit. I'm pretty sure right now, they aren't exactly letting that lifetime mistake go.

They would be just as unemployed had they voted for anybody else. Jimmy Carter accidentally killed coal in 1980. It is just taking awhile to get there.
Really? Says who? Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states. Some have. Others like these Trump voting coal miners went all stupid on us. Oh well.

Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states

They are low productivity jobs.
They are also low impact on our environment; End Coal | Coal Mining You think that picture is healthy? Think again. And ask those poor bastards who voted for Trump if they still like their Black Lung Disease and poisoned water supply?

Obama didn't create 10% unemployment. Bush did. Obama got it down, and not Bush or Trump.

It took Obama 8 years to get unemployment down to what Bush got it down to a year before he left office. Should Obummer get a medal for this?

Hillary's supporters are not the topic of this thread. You people just need to let that shit go.
Lol! In the mean time, Trump supporting coal miners got their asses kicked with no paychecks by voting for a lying piece of shit. I'm pretty sure right now, they aren't exactly letting that lifetime mistake go.

They would be just as unemployed had they voted for anybody else. Jimmy Carter accidentally killed coal in 1980. It is just taking awhile to get there.
Really? Says who? Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states. Some have. Others like these Trump voting coal miners went all stupid on us. Oh well.

Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states

They are also low impact on our environment; End Coal | Coal Mining You think that picture is healthy? Think again. And ask those poor bastards who voted for Trump if they still like their Black Lung Disease and poisoned water supply?

They are also low impact on our environment

You're lying.

Angry about no pay, Kentucky miners block train loaded with coal - CNN Talk about the biggest mistake of their lives. Coal company is going bankrupt loaded down with coal in train cars, and the folks who did all the work get to watch the train go by as a result of their labor, and aren't getting paid for that labor. How's that Trump vote working out for you now? What a bunch of ignoramuses. Don't you people get it? Trump is all buzz words, and lying slogans. He's told us eleven thousand lies. Wake the hell up.
And the coal company went bankrupt, why?
The Democrats.
Really? Proof with links please? And by the way, Dumb fuck told the rest of his dumb fuck voters that he was bringing Coal back. That failure is on Dumb fuck, not Democrats.
You have a link that says he was bringing back EVERY coal operation? Or just coal in general?

Because what you are doing is cherry-picking the failures and glossing over those that are still going strong.

Happens in businesses of all kinds, in all sectors, every day, regardless of who the President is.

However, the attacks on coal, hydrogen, and oil are well documented as Democrat scummery.

So, you assert that this one company goes bankrupt and its Trump's fault.

Before I waste My time on a brain dead front-hole like you, prove your assertion that Trump caused this company to go bankrupt and cost these people their jobs.

I will NOT reply to you again in this thread UNTIL you do just that.
look, take your brain and knock it over to the other side of your head. Maybe it will work over there? Because anyone who has a brain, knows this is disastrous for anyone who lives there; End Coal | Coal Mining You can't cherry pick a man made disaster with Black Lung Disease and poisoned water, and expect anything that has anything to do with coal is a success.

The evidence Trump caused this company to go bankrupt is self explanatory. The rise in alternative energy, against the human cost to health and the environment mining Coal, ends up being a colossal disaster. Coal is self defeating, while Trump foolishly tried to prop it up. When you go against the laws of nature and common sense, you're going to lose every time. Trump lost.

The Democrats.
every financial fail is rooted in democrats/liberals. It may not be possible to bring coal back seeing how the democrats have been tearing it down for God knows how long.
Dems taxed the hell out of coal-driven electricity and forced shut downs and unemployment.
The cost came from human health catastrophe's and environmental disasters by poisoning the water from the acidity of the runoff into streams. Black Lung Disease was prevalent. Democrats didn't create that expense, mining did.
No, that’s the dem exaggeration propaganda. It’s all about manipulation and control and you’re abetting it.

It took Obama 8 years to get unemployment down to what Bush got it down to a year before he left office. Should Obummer get a medal for this?
Bush never got it down. The forward momentum of his failed policies was the reason we were shedding 800,000 jobs a month. The market tanked because of Bush. It had nothing to do with Obama. When a crash occurs like that, you don't just snap your fingers and its all better. Do you think that is how economies work? Republicans don't know shit from shine.

You're lying.
Lying about what? You never make any sense.

You're lying.

You're lying about low impact.

The cost came from human health catastrophe's and environmental disasters by poisoning the water from the acidity of the runoff into streams. Black Lung Disease was prevalent. Democrats didn't create that expense, mining did.
No, that’s the dem exaggeration propaganda. It’s all about manipulation and control and you’re abetting it.
If you have a documented argument proving me wrong, present it. Otherwise, your posts are nothing but bull shit and lies.

You're lying.

Okay, present the documented proof that I am lying then? Don't tell me about it, prove it.

If you have a documented argument proving me wrong, present it. Otherwise, your posts are nothing but bull shit and lies.
You don't accept proof.

Angry about no pay, Kentucky miners block train loaded with coal - CNN Talk about the biggest mistake of their lives. Coal company is going bankrupt loaded down with coal in train cars, and the folks who did all the work get to watch the train go by as a result of their labor, and aren't getting paid for that labor. How's that Trump vote working out for you now? What a bunch of ignoramuses. Don't you people get it? Trump is all buzz words, and lying slogans. He's told us eleven thousand lies. Wake the hell up.
So sad how they got scammed

You're lying.

Okay, present the documented proof that I am lying then? Don't tell me about it, prove it.
He wouldn’t know truth if it bit him

You're lying.

You don't have proof for your claim? That's a shocker!

Forum List

Back