This is what Trump voting coal miners got for their vote

I thought lefties all wanted the coal industry to go broke? Shouldn't you be celebrating?
Democrats want to waste our money building power plants powered by windmills instead of coal plants which have proven they work.
RIght, that's why when I drive past them everyday most of them are idle. Perhaps you can huff and puff and make the wind blow but no one else can.
Here's a clue for this Trump ignoramus who knows zero about weather. We won't run out of wind. Do you know why? You haven't the foggiest idea, because you are as ignorant as a Jay Bird about weather.
Because for Trumpers, science is The Devil.

In California, beginning in 2020, all new houses must have solar panels. I think this is how technology will improve and jobs will increase. People will focus more on advanced technology and let the outdated methods rest in peace.

It's time to stop sending miners underground to fill up their lungs with coal and silica dust and die horrible deaths.

I thought lefties all wanted the coal industry to go broke? Shouldn't you be celebrating?
Democrats want to waste our money building power plants powered by windmills instead of coal plants which have proven they work.
Alternative energy is the most booming energy industry in the world right now. Tell me again with proof how it is wasting money, while Coal plants go bankrupt and kill jobs?
It's not the worker's fault that liberals are shutting down coal mines.
"Liberals?" Now that's totally ridiculous. Less expensive is the reason. Gas fired energy vs. coal fired.

every financial fail is rooted in democrats/liberals. It may not be possible to bring coal back seeing how the democrats have been tearing it down for God knows how long.
What exactly did they do, and now are you conceding Trump's defeat on Coal?
Dems taxed the hell out of coal-driven electricity and forced shut downs and unemployment.
The cost came from human health catastrophe's and environmental disasters by poisoning the water from the acidity of the runoff into streams. Black Lung Disease was prevalent. Democrats didn't create that expense, mining did.
No, that’s the dem exaggeration propaganda. It’s all about manipulation and control and you’re abetting it.
If you have a documented argument proving me wrong, present it. Otherwise, your posts are nothing but bull shit and lies.
Flashback 2008: Obama Promised To ‘Bankrupt’ Coal Companies

Obama Finalizes Yet Another Regulation Targeting Coal

Alternative energy is the most booming energy industry in the world right now. Tell me again with proof how it is wasting money, while Coal plants go bankrupt and kill jobs?
Propaganda. It is no substitute for fossil fuel.
Some scumbags are making money off it while the rest of the economy suffers.
If it were propaganda the rest of the developed countries wouldn't be using it. It's a physical fact, that cannot be challenged. Get your head out of Trump's lying ass.
The rest of the developed countries are now China and India and you can be sure they’re spewing gobs of co2 with their coal and oil usage.
I can’t afford your propagated brainwashed ignorance.

China is leading the world in solar power. They have a long way to go, but they are moving forward in the right direction.

Meanwhile conservatives in this country think alternative energy is The Devil and want to double down on fossil fuels.

How China's giant solar farms are transforming world energy

China Builds the World's Largest Floating Solar Farm

China Plans To Build The World's First Solar Power Station In Space

They are also low impact on our environment; End Coal | Coal Mining You think that picture is healthy? Think again. And ask those poor bastards who voted for Trump if they still like their Black Lung Disease and poisoned water supply?

They are also low impact on our environment

You're lying.
Lying about what? You never make any sense.

You're lying about low impact.
Okay, present the documented proof that I am lying then? Don't tell me about it, prove it.

You don't have proof for your claim? That's a shocker!
Not really. I asked him to back up his assertions and his response was that Trump caused the closure of this company was self-evident.

Apparently, his neurosis is something the rest of us should be able to see.

If it were propaganda the rest of the developed countries wouldn't be using it. It's a physical fact, that cannot be challenged. Get your head out of Trump's lying ass.
The rest of the developed countries are now China and India and you can be sure they’re spewing gobs of co2 with their coal and oil usage.

China is leading the world in solar power. They have a long way to go, but they are moving forward in the right direction.

Meanwhile conservatives in this country think alternative energy is The Devil and want to double down on fossil fuels.

Well, that just plain makes you wrong.

Conservatives say yes to alternative energy. We simply will not sacrifice proven technology that brings our world-class standard of living for clown car social experimentation.

Create all the wind, hydro, solar energy you want and put it on the grid for us to use. While you're at it, drop the nonrational fear of nuclear energy and keep your hands off of the proven technologies of coal, oil, and natural gas.

Which puts conservatives in the yes column for every energy source that the leftist nut cases wanting just hamster driven energy and cave-dwelling standards of living.

Dems taxed the hell out of coal-driven electricity and forced shut downs and unemployment.
The cost came from human health catastrophe's and environmental disasters by poisoning the water from the acidity of the runoff into streams. Black Lung Disease was prevalent. Democrats didn't create that expense, mining did.
No, that’s the dem exaggeration propaganda. It’s all about manipulation and control and you’re abetting it.
If you have a documented argument proving me wrong, present it. Otherwise, your posts are nothing but bull shit and lies.

But, but....Trump! Racist! Bad orange man!

The link title does not match the rhetoric. :auiqs.jpg:When it comes to stupid, you just can't get enough of these Trump Toads. They'll post anything. Lol! "Obama promised to bankrupt Coal companies" is not the same thing as "bankrupting Coal companies if they build other one's" .

But, but....Trump! Racist! Bad orange man!
Folks, this is what happens when you box them in a corner.

Well, that just plain makes you wrong.

Conservatives say yes to alternative energy. We simply will not sacrifice proven technology that brings our world-class standard of living for clown car social experimentation.

Create all the wind, hydro, solar energy you want and put it on the grid for us to use. While you're at it, drop the nonrational fear of nuclear energy and keep your hands off of the proven technologies of coal, oil, and natural gas.

Which puts conservatives in the yes column for every energy source that the leftist nut cases wanting just hamster driven energy and cave-dwelling standards of living.
This is the result of proven technologies for Coal. Disease and contamination; End Coal | Coal Mining These idiots don't get it. The rich corporations run off with the loot while the poor workers stay sick with disease and contamination. Do you really believe the heads of the Coal industry are drinking the same contaminated water? Hell no! I mean seriously, how fuckin stupid do you have to be?

RIght, that's why when I drive past them everyday most of them are idle. Perhaps you can huff and puff and make the wind blow but no one else can.
Here's a clue for this Trump ignoramus who knows zero about weather. We won't run out of wind. Do you know why? You haven't the foggiest idea, because you are as ignorant as a Jay Bird about weather.
Because for Trumpers, science is The Devil.

In California, beginning in 2020, all new houses must have solar panels. I think this is how technology will improve and jobs will increase. People will focus more on advanced technology and let the outdated methods rest in peace.

It's time to stop sending miners underground to fill up their lungs with coal and silica dust and die horrible deaths.
Yea, and that Dinosaur Republican party can swim in the contaminated water from Coal, and enjoy their Black Lung disease. What a bunch of straight dumb asses.

You don't accept proof.
Because you can't produce it.

Hillary's supporters are not the topic of this thread. You people just need to let that shit go.
Lol! In the mean time, Trump supporting coal miners got their asses kicked with no paychecks by voting for a lying piece of shit. I'm pretty sure right now, they aren't exactly letting that lifetime mistake go.

They would be just as unemployed had they voted for anybody else. Jimmy Carter accidentally killed coal in 1980. It is just taking awhile to get there.
Really? Says who? Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states. Some have. Others like these Trump voting coal miners went all stupid on us. Oh well.

Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states

They are low productivity jobs.
They are also low impact on our environment; End Coal | Coal Mining You think that picture is healthy? Think again. And ask those poor bastards who voted for Trump if they still like their Black Lung Disease and poisoned water supply?

Would voting for Hillary had cured them and cleaned up their water supplies by now? Does she raise the dead and walk on water too?

Lol! In the mean time, Trump supporting coal miners got their asses kicked with no paychecks by voting for a lying piece of shit. I'm pretty sure right now, they aren't exactly letting that lifetime mistake go.

They would be just as unemployed had they voted for anybody else. Jimmy Carter accidentally killed coal in 1980. It is just taking awhile to get there.
Really? Says who? Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states. Some have. Others like these Trump voting coal miners went all stupid on us. Oh well.

Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states

They are low productivity jobs.

Would voting for Hillary had cured them and cleaned up their water supplies by now? Does she raise the dead and walk on water too?
If they stopped the mining in that area, eventually the water would purify itself, once the vegetation came back to limit the amount of acidity in the run off in the streams. Your second question is idiotic, and is a testament to the failure by these Trump clowns to argue down the science. You folks are so pitiful. You don't even understand basic hydrology management.

What?... 5 guys didn't get a paycheck and somehow Trump is to blame?....

Wheres the brought back coal?
Ain't coming back. Trump lied. Where's the health care plan for everyone? Ain't one, and he isn't going to produce one. He was going to lower the debt. That ain't happening either.
He said there was too much gap between the rich and the poor, so what did he do? He widened it even more.

Beat me to it. Fact is the coal industry is hitting record levels of income and production.

Jo

Forum List

Back