This is what Trump voting coal miners got for their vote

Back in the good old days when Merica was Merica, we would have just breached the pond and drowned the ungrateful bastards in slurry.
What's that got to do with a bunch of dumb asses voting for the wrong person?

Hillary's supporters are not the topic of this thread. You people just need to let that shit go.
Lol! In the mean time, Trump supporting coal miners got their asses kicked with no paychecks by voting for a lying piece of shit. I'm pretty sure right now, they aren't exactly letting that lifetime mistake go.
66921075_10214284043630655_4350560884527988736_n.jpg

I thought lefties all wanted the coal industry to go broke? Shouldn't you be celebrating?
No one should ever celebrate the loss of jobs, unless you are going to a better job. Clinton offered an alternative. But these Trump idiots voted against what many already knew was a failure in the making. Why do you people vote against your own interests?
This is what Trump has for Hillary.
67322550_10156552849710794_6446230446501003264_n.jpg

Propaganda. It is no substitute for fossil fuel.
Some scumbags are making money off it while the rest of the economy suffers.
If it were propaganda the rest of the developed countries wouldn't be using it. It's a physical fact, that cannot be challenged. Get your head out of Trump's lying ass.
The rest of the developed countries are now China and India and you can be sure they’re spewing gobs of co2 with their coal and oil usage.
I can’t afford your propagated brainwashed ignorance.

China is leading the world in solar power. They have a long way to go, but they are moving forward in the right direction.

Meanwhile conservatives in this country think alternative energy is The Devil and want to double down on fossil fuels.

How China's giant solar farms are transforming world energy

China Builds the World's Largest Floating Solar Farm

China Plans To Build The World's First Solar Power Station In Space
China leads in coal usage and they manufacture solar panels and wind turbines (employing slavery labor in the process) and they sell them to suckers over here.

China will never play by our rules. Unfortunately Trump will never figure that out and that is why he will never win the trade war. SAD!

But they could be like us and instead of moving forward, they could have a national goal of moving backwards.

Perhaps that is the 'Space Force' mess Trump keeps yammering about. He's going to stop China from stealing our sun, by God.

They would be just as unemployed had they voted for anybody else. Jimmy Carter accidentally killed coal in 1980. It is just taking awhile to get there.
Really? Says who? Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states. Some have. Others like these Trump voting coal miners went all stupid on us. Oh well.

Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states

They are low productivity jobs.
They are also low impact on our environment; End Coal | Coal Mining You think that picture is healthy? Think again. And ask those poor bastards who voted for Trump if they still like their Black Lung Disease and poisoned water supply?

Would voting for Hillary had cured them and cleaned up their water supplies by now? Does she raise the dead and walk on water too?
Hillary was not trying to 'bring back coal'. Hillary was trying to kill coal. Only Dumbass Dotard Donnie thought miners should continue to fill up their lungs with coal and silica.

What?... 5 guys didn't get a paycheck and somehow Trump is to blame?....

Wheres the brought back coal?
Ain't coming back. Trump lied. Where's the health care plan for everyone? Ain't one, and he isn't going to produce one. He was going to lower the debt. That ain't happening either.
He said there was too much gap between the rich and the poor, so what did he do? He widened it even more.
I'm still waiting for my 10% tax cut he promised right before the 2018 election. He's such a fucking liar.

I thought lefties all wanted the coal industry to go broke? Shouldn't you be celebrating?
Democrats want to waste our money building power plants powered by windmills instead of coal plants which have proven they work.

We started building our wind farms in the 1990s. When they first came on line they generated more energy than the existing power grid could handle. We voted to raise our taxes to build that new grid.

We get most of our electricity from water. The rest comes from wind, solar and natural gas. With one small coal fire plant left in the middle of nowhere for farmers. It's being shut down now. The shut down started in 2005.

We generate more energy than we use and sell the excess to other states.

Your post is a bunch of garbage.
My home is powered with solar. It's great.

Once battery technology has improved, we'll store our energy and go off grid completely. My electric bill runs less than $70 per month. Sometimes way less.

Hillary needed to "splain" herself then. The smartest woman in the world with that articulate Prog derived Alinsky driven English diction of hers did not show up on so many fronts. Perhaps she would be President then. However I find things so hard to believe anymore. A few nukes on our territory would be like a doctor's prescription to cure us.

Really?

I don't think any amount of 'splainin' would have changed minds for those who chose to vote for a man who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy.

Trump voters have shown the rest of us exactly who you are. No doubt you will vote for him again.

Replying with repeated posts and crying about Trump - a sure sign of TDS insanity.

They would be just as unemployed had they voted for anybody else. Jimmy Carter accidentally killed coal in 1980. It is just taking awhile to get there.
Really? Says who? Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states. Some have. Others like these Trump voting coal miners went all stupid on us. Oh well.

Alternative energy jobs are boom if you let them into your communities and states

They are also low impact on our environment; End Coal | Coal Mining You think that picture is healthy? Think again. And ask those poor bastards who voted for Trump if they still like their Black Lung Disease and poisoned water supply?

Would voting for Hillary had cured them and cleaned up their water supplies by now? Does she raise the dead and walk on water too?
Hillary was not trying to 'bring back coal'. Hillary was trying to kill coal. Only Dumbass Dotard Donnie thought miners should continue to fill up their lungs with coal and silica.

Actually she was planning to bring back coal. That is the irony of the democrats war on coal. Her policy included investing money in carbon capture technology so that coal could continue to be part of the standby power mix. At least she wasn't as dyed in the wool as her supporters who think technology is somehow going to cure the need for standby power generation. I however like to ignore that part of her plan since the Anti-Coal Warriors apparently don't know that was part of her plans and it is fun to poke them with sticks through the bars of their little intellectual cages. Of course nobody cared on the other side the second she cackled on camera that she was killing coal.

Actually she was planning to bring back coal. That is the irony of the democrats war on coal. Her policy included investing money in carbon capture technology so that coal could continue to be part of the standby power mix. At least she wasn't as dyed in the wool as her supporters who think technology is somehow going to cure the need for standby power generation. I however like to ignore that part of her plan since the Anti-Coal Warriors apparently don't know that was part of her plans and it is fun to poke them with sticks through the bars of their little intellectual cages. Of course nobody cared on the other side the second she cackled on camera that she was killing coal.
I'll concede your point about Hillary's plans. I (stupidly) did not vote for her and didn't pay much attention to her plans.

I'm paying far more attention this time.

My battle with coal is the treatment of the coal miners. Coal has brought sickness, environmental devastation and filth to those miners and their families. And they don't benefit from the riches of their labor.

Fossil fuels will not be obsolete in my lifetime. That doesn't mean we shouldn't attempt to reach for that goal by exploring other technologies.

Her policy included investing money in carbon capture technology

What a stupid waste of money.
How much extra coal do you have to burn to generate the power needed for that idiocy?

How much extra coal do you have to burn to generate the power needed for that idiocy?

A lot for the first pound. Maybe even billions. for the second pound, not so much.

I'll concede your point about Hillary's plans. I (stupidly) did not vote for her and didn't pay much attention to her plans.

I'm paying far more attention this time.

My battle with coal is the treatment of the coal miners. Coal has brought sickness, environmental devastation and filth to those miners and their families. And they don't benefit from the riches of their labor.

Fossil fuels will not be obsolete in my lifetime. That doesn't mean we shouldn't attempt to reach for that goal by exploring other technologies.

The problem is that people want to stop exploring and start implementing really bad choices right now---wind and solar. Both require enormous amounts of land which displaces habitat and onshore wind is killing a lot of birds globally. Alpha birds are evolved to glide around and look down for prey at a great distance, not look out in front of them. There wasn't a need for them to do that before now and they are dying. Bats in particular are really getting whacked to death in Europe by those things. Solar is fine for end user generation, but for concentrated power generation it really is not a good option. Amazon is building lots of large solar farms just to get the grid credits they can use to offset the utility costs for their server farms. Nobody benefits from that but Amazon.

As for the treatment of coal miners, the whole black lung system was never set up well. I read a few years back where an entire law firm was banned from practicing in federal court in WV, their counsel in a particular case referred for disbarment and everybody else in the firm referred for disciplinary actions because they were found to have brazenly gotten away with trying to tank some coal workers' claims. In my life time, coal has been well-paying but just sporadic. Workers might be able to pocket $50K in 6-8 months but they might not work again for another year.

Propaganda. It is no substitute for fossil fuel.
Some scumbags are making money off it while the rest of the economy suffers.
If it were propaganda the rest of the developed countries wouldn't be using it. It's a physical fact, that cannot be challenged. Get your head out of Trump's lying ass.
The rest of the developed countries are now China and India and you can be sure they’re spewing gobs of co2 with their coal and oil usage.

China is leading the world in solar power. They have a long way to go, but they are moving forward in the right direction.

Meanwhile conservatives in this country think alternative energy is The Devil and want to double down on fossil fuels.

China leads in coal usage and they manufacture solar panels and wind turbines (employing slavery labor in the process) and they sell them to suckers over here.

China will never play by our rules. Unfortunately Trump will never figure that out and that is why he will never win the trade war. SAD!

But they could be like us and instead of moving forward, they could have a national goal of moving backwards.

Perhaps that is the 'Space Force' mess Trump keeps yammering about. He's going to stop China from stealing our sun, by God.
That’s why Trump is changing the rules.

That's why China is choosing to purchase soybeans from Brazil and Wheat from Russia and our farmers are losing their farms. Even the farmer welfare won't save them all. Just the big agro-companies.

We'll see if China capitulates. They'll SAY they will cooperate. They'll smile and shake Trump's hand. They may even write him a nice love letter.

China doesn't gaf about Trump's rules.

In the end, they'll wait it out and play by their own rules like they always do.

That's why China is choosing to purchase soybeans from Brazil and Wheat from Russia and our farmers are losing their farms. Even the farmer welfare won't save them all. Just the big agro-companies.

We'll see if China capitulates. They'll SAY they will cooperate. They'll smile and shake Trump's hand. They may even write him a nice love letter.

In the end, they'll wait it out and play by their own rules like they always do.
That’s why you force things. Just like with the USSR. The Darwinism of capitalism wins out.

That’s why you force things. Just like with the USSR. The Darwinism of capitalism wins out.
China has been a civilization for 3,000 years. USSR was less than 75 years.

You'll need a better plan.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

China has been a civilization for 3,000 years. USSR was less than 75 years.

You'll need a better plan.
China has been communist only since the mid-20th Century.

Really? Proof with links please? And by the way, Dumb fuck told the rest of his dumb fuck voters that he was bringing Coal back. That failure is on Dumb fuck, not Democrats.
every financial fail is rooted in democrats/liberals. It may not be possible to bring coal back seeing how the democrats have been tearing it down for God knows how long.
What exactly did they do, and now are you conceding Trump's defeat on Coal?
Dems taxed the hell out of coal-driven electricity and forced shut downs and unemployment.

If that's the case, how come the 'Stable Genius' couldn't figure that one out on his own before embarking upon his stupid coal crusade in the first place? Better yet, why elect someone so inept to oversee an industry you seem to clearly know more about? Could it be that Cult45 cares more about cheer leading for their tribe instead of what's best for the country? Inquiring minds want to know!
You dont want to know, you want to spew and lie.
You are incapable of countering the facts. You lose.

What?... 5 guys didn't get a paycheck and somehow Trump is to blame?....

Wheres the brought back coal?
Ain't coming back. Trump lied. Where's the health care plan for everyone? Ain't one, and he isn't going to produce one. He was going to lower the debt. That ain't happening either.
He said there was too much gap between the rich and the poor, so what did he do? He widened it even more.
I'm still waiting for my 10% tax cut he promised right before the 2018 election. He's such a fucking liar.
Keep waiting by the door for that 10%, and when you're done, they'll be someone with a casket who will drive up first.

If you're having to ask, who the fuck is the dumb ass who needed to ask,while calling it idiotic?

Back in the good old days when Merica was Merica, we would have just breached the pond and drowned the ungrateful bastards in slurry.
What's that got to do with a bunch of dumb asses voting for the wrong person?

Hillary's supporters are not the topic of this thread. You people just need to let that shit go.
Lol! In the mean time, Trump supporting coal miners got their asses kicked with no paychecks by voting for a lying piece of shit. I'm pretty sure right now, they aren't exactly letting that lifetime mistake go.
View attachment 272369
Trolls never debate, they just post cowardly useless shit.

Forum List

Back