This is what we are getting with open boarders.

Yeah it's dropped in the last handful of days, after the two and a half years of record #'s since dumbfuck became president. Look it up yourself if you don't believe me. Stop being a dishonest clown, everyone knows we've been seeing an unprecedented invasion, and everyone needs to know why!

And after 4 years before that under Rump. In fact, due to some changes under Rump they problem actually got larger. You are spreading Hate and Anger along with your attempt to destroy American.

btw....I misspelled border. T'was too late to edit when I realized the error. But, sumtyms I mek miztacks, so........oh wel. Everbudy well survife.

When will we finally have had enough and Biden is removed from office and the corrupt government assisting him in the destruction of our country?

Wait until you start seeing the influx of tranny illegal aliens........and they will be acting on precise orders from Soros to turn all of your children into tranny activist assassins.....only Trump can protect us

"The border isn't open"! Bwahahahaaaaaaa! What a dumbfuck!
There's a reason we have been flooded with record #'s ever since the stupid old senile fuck became president. The lousy bastard literally invited this invasion when as a candidate he literally came out and announced to the third-world that should he become president there should be an "immediate surge to the border". Want to see the video dumbass?!
The reason is because republican governor's and Trump humpers are screeching open borders and that messaging gets back our southern neighbors. They also see Republicans greeting them, giving them free meals and free bus rides up north. They probably think Republicans will hand them goody bags as they cross the border.

Republican messaging is pro illegal from the perspective of an illegal.

Forum List

Back