This is what we called

What's your point? Do you condone terrorist threats, and by extension, terrorist acts against democrats?
Just as much as you condone democrats weaponizing government that they illegitimately seized control of through election fraud and corruption, to restrict the freedoms of Americans, yes.
Democrats are not responsible for your phantom fears. That one is on you.
Except, not really.

What's the matter? You don't like it when other people stop obeying the rules too?
I was just asking you a simple question. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.
No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL
Come on tough guy. Say what you want in no uncertain terms. Do you want to murder some people for their political beliefs? Don't puss out, just say it.
Translation= "Please give me something I can use to report you to not just to the mods, but to the federal authorities, because I'm a little snitch who wants to see how many people I can get put on a list."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Paranoid pussy.

What's your point? Do you condone terrorist threats, and by extension, terrorist acts against democrats?
Just as much as you condone democrats weaponizing government that they illegitimately seized control of through election fraud and corruption, to restrict the freedoms of Americans, yes.
You sound like you forgot you were fighting for the US, a country that supports and abides by the results of free elections. Sad for ya, dude.

This isn't the same country it was then, in case you haven't noticed.
Not the same country as when, earlier this year when we had troops in Afghanistan, last year when we had troops there, prior to 2016, or all the way back when we first put troops in Afghanistan, before current high school seniors and collge freshman and sophomores were born?

You sound like you forgot you were fighting for the US, a country that supports and abides by the results of free elections. Sad for ya, dude.

Not the same country as when, earlier this year when we had troops in Afghanistan, last year when we had troops there, prior to 2016, or all the way back when we first put troops in Afghanistan, before current high school seniors and collge freshman and sophomores were born?

A lot can change in a couple years, my friend.

There is absolutely no reason to discuss anything rationally with you lying pieces of shit. You are getting what you asked for. Wear it well.
We've already established that you are all talk, I was asking the other fake patriot.
I don't know how accurate the term "patriot" is in my case. I've always been more of an Outlaw than anything else, but I did spend 2 decades in the US military, and I can honestly say my service was a great deal more honorable than most of the lifers I met there. It's why I never got that high up, I had too much integrity to make much rank.
So if you judge people on what they do rather than the what they say, then I'm the most patriotic motherfucker you'll ever meet.

But I'd be just fine if Texas seceded and let the rest of ya'll all drown in your own shit.

Except, not really.

What's the matter? You don't like it when other people stop obeying the rules too?
I was just asking you a simple question. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.
No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL
Come on tough guy. Say what you want in no uncertain terms. Do you want to murder some people for their political beliefs? Don't puss out, just say it.
Translation= "Please give me something I can use to report you to not just to the mods, but to the federal authorities, because I'm a little snitch who wants to see how many people I can get put on a list."

Paranoid pussy.
Awwww..... did you think you were being clever or something?

LOLOLOLOLOL

There is absolutely no reason to discuss anything rationally with you lying pieces of shit. You are getting what you asked for. Wear it well.
We've already established that you are all talk, I was asking the other fake patriot.
I don't know how accurate the term "patriot" is in my case. I've always been more of an Outlaw than anything else, but I did spend 2 decades in the US military, and I can honestly say my service was a great deal more honorable than most of the lifers I met there. It's why I never got that high up, I had too much integrity to make much rank.
So if you judge people on what they do rather than the what they say, then I'm the most patriotic motherfucker you'll ever meet.

But I'd be just fine if Texas seceded and let the rest of ya'll all drown in your own shit.
So another armchair warrior that wants to watch someone else overthrow the government on TV then? How am I supposed to be afraid of people who just gripe about shit they are too cowardly to do anything about?

You may have changed. Most of us did not. We still support free elections. State election boards democrat and republican alike say the elections were ok. So did the judges in the courts. Heck, AG Barr, the guy that torpedoed the Mueller report for trump isn't buying the election fraud theories either. Maybe it is just you guy and you guys are in a decided minority. Go back with the constitution and orderly transfer. It is over. Make peace with it and move on. Sneaking out of the woods, disguised to stick a threatening note on the back of an election commission building is a cowardly act, at best. You should not approve and for God's sake DON'T BE THAT GUY.

You may have changed. Most of us did not. We still support free elections. State election boards democrat and republican alike say the elections were ok. So did the judges in the courts. Heck, AG Barr, the guy that torpedoed the Mueller report for trump isn't buying the election fraud theories either. Maybe it is just you guy and you guys are in a decided minority. Go back with the constitution and orderly transfer. It is over. Make peace with it and move on. Sneaking out of the woods, disguised to stick a threatening note on the back of an election commission building is a cowardly act, at best. You should not approve and for God's sake DON'T BE THAT GUY.

This election was not "free", it was corrupt and fraudulent. Those judges should be tarred, feathered, and ridden out of town on a rail because they would not allow the introduction of evidence.

Barr is a turncoat weasel and he's hoping for a position in Biden's cabinet at some later time. This election was not "constitutional" and there will not be an orderly transfer of power. Joe Biden is an illegitimately-elected president and in no way will I acknowledge his authority, or those he appoints.

Except, not really.

No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL

Paranoid pussy.
America hating pos.

Except, not really.

No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL

Paranoid pussy.
America hating pos.
I still was not talking to you. It does not matter though, we have established you are both nothing but big talk and impotent rage.

Except, not really.

No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL

Paranoid pussy.
America hating pos.
I still was not talking to you. It does not matter though, we have established you are both nothing but big talk and impotent rage.
Established with the aid of the voices in your head.

Except, not really.

No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL

Paranoid pussy.
America hating pos.
Established with the aid of the voices in your head.
You keep saying things and I keep laughing at your uselessness. Now go away or I will taunt you a second time.

This election was not "free", it was corrupt and fraudulent. Those judges should be tarred, feathered, and ridden out of town on a rail because they would not allow the introduction of evidence.

Barr is a turncoat weasel and he's hoping for a position in Biden's cabinet at some later time. This election was not "constitutional" and there will not be an orderly transfer of power. Joe Biden is an illegitimately-elected president and in no way will I acknowledge his authority, or those he appoints.
Hoping for a position in the Biden cabinet? You have lost it, haven't you? He'll be lucky to get into his wife's kitchen cabinet. This just looks disorderly or more correctly, just plain ugly of the ugly American (or anti-American) president trump, but there will definitely be an orderly transfer of power. Nobody that matters cares if you acknowledge or not.

So another armchair warrior that wants to watch someone else overthrow the government on TV then? How am I supposed to be afraid of people who just gripe about shit they are too cowardly to do anything about?
Please don't be afraid....

People that are afraid have good security, lol.

Except, not really.

No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL

Paranoid pussy.
America hating pos.
There you go..... keep thinking just like that.

Hoping for a position in the Biden cabinet? You have lost it, haven't you? He'll be lucky to get into his wife's kitchen cabinet. This just looks disorderly or more correctly, just plain ugly of the ugly American (or anti-American) president trump, but there will definitely be an orderly transfer of power. Nobody that matters cares if you acknowledge or not.

This is 2020. Nothing is certain and far stranger things have happened this year.

People that are afraid are easy marks.

People that are afraid are easy marks.
If you're not scared, then why are you concerned about what I say?
Lol

Except, not really.

You people are like way behind the ball on the issue of not obeying the rules, you people are conformist fanatics, right now you have conformed to an unproven allegation made by a man that is on his way out...Not obeying the rules means that you don't heed the law and you people suck up to the law and those that enforce it. What in the hell happened to that "law and order" bullshit propaganda redundancy from this summer?

Freyasman is correct. For decades the American radical left has broken our laws and rules and sacred rituals in order to break our civilization and gain power. For any who doubt this please refer yourselves to sanctuary states/cities, the recent months and months of rioting, looting and mob driven murder, and the blatantly rigged presidential election. However, Occupied is also correct in (his?) dripping fear throughout this thread. The American radical left fears one eventuality more than any other, and that is a conservative, Christian, patriotic, nationalist majority who suddenly abandons the rules and laws of our civilization the same as they have. Radical leftists will riot, bomb, assassinate and murder political opposition, this is true—however, rogue patriots will level whole city blocks and call for Crusade and war. The radical left are insurgents; patriot nationalists are a monolithic hammer raised above them poised to come down and set baby straight again.

Forum List

Back