This is whats happening. Be careful of automatically backing "the blue" or any other institution run by public taxes.

Does that include Mueller's investigation? it was a hoax after all?

No one has accused the Russians of changing the results of the election. The election interference has been through lies and propaganda posted to social media.

You're a prime example of the kind of propaganda and lies that Russians, Chinese and Iranians are posting on American social media. Nothing you post tearing down the pillars of democracy are true.

The stuff you post is exactly the stuff the Russians want posted. Putin thanks you.

No one has accused the Russians of changing the results of the election. The election interference has been through lies and propaganda posted to social media.
You're a prime example of the kind of propaganda and lies that Russians, Chinese and Iranians are posting on American social media. Nothing you post tearing down the pillars of democracy are true.

The stuff you post is exactly the stuff the Russians want posted. Putin thanks you.
I'm voting for Harris and the democrats [most whom I've never heard of] right across the board, I voted for Biden back in March...in fact, with the exception of Johnson in 16 I have only voted for democrats since 05, especially in the courts...sorry to waste such a beautiful rant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back