This is where Trump starts a nuclear war

Blackhawk's logic leads him to support the Dems in not stopping Putin's advances in Georgia and Ukraine and elsewhere. Blackhawk is a dem.

He said he "loves war" and 'why have nukes if he can't use them'.

And, he has a very weak ego, as shown by his bluster and bullying as well as the fruity bright yellow hair with the bobby pins, orange paint on his face, poorly fitting suit with the huge shoulder pads.

Yeah, he would love to get him some good wars going on.

Blackhawk's logic leads him to support the Dems in not stopping Putin's advances in Georgia and Ukraine and elsewhere. Blackhawk is a dem.
Your logic is to be more illogical with each post you make. Nice to see your not waiting till Trump is even sworn in before going back to being a Democrat good for Jake stop living the lie that you were anything other than a Democrat.

OTOH, this is what I wrote earlier -

If there's one thing we know about drumpf is that he's all show and no go. He blusters but it means nothing.

Or at least it hasn't meant anything for the past 70 years. I guess that could change - along with him becoming "precedential".

15192604_1362289783784316_8232844989645369602_n-jpg.104920

Obama has already dragged the US into 2 UN-Constitutional, UN-Authorized personal wars...

1 to help Al Qaeda, the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, take over Libya

1 that has supplied, financed, armed, and trained ISIS - we have combat ground troops fighting in Syria, never authorized by Congress

Snowflakes bashed Bush for a war we had no place being in...but remain silent sbout Libya and Syria.

Gadaffi was actually HELPING THE COALITION fight terrorists in northern Africa...we had no business injecting ourselves into a Libyan civil war to help AL QAEDA.

We had no business being involved in another civil war - in Syria...

And silence from the left.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../index.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us

He attacks NK and China attacks us. Yup, it is beginning to make sense now. The market for bomb shelters will soon explode.

Thanks RW Loons...:

Kim and Trump....two mentally ill lunatics.
More people voted against Hillary than for her. Maybe instead of blaming other Americans for not voting for your candidate, you should consider accepting your responsibility in how the DNC selects it's nominees.

As for your fear-mongering, that's getting old. $1000 says there's no nuclear war with China by 2020. Are you in?

Sorry, I will be in my bomb shelter by then...

If there's one thing we know about drumpf is that he's all show and no go. He blusters but it means nothing.

Or at least it hasn't meant anything for the past 70 years. I guess that could change - along with him becoming "precedential".

Thanks for the pic Dudley Luddite, that is awesome!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../index.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us

He attacks NK and China attacks us. Yup, it is beginning to make sense now. The market for bomb shelters will soon explode.

Thanks RW Loons...:

The ones we pay in high office will have the cushy bomb shelters, not us...

View attachment 104942

Yes, Comrade Trump will have all his slick family safely packed away while cities go up in flames.

"All show, but no go", huh?

That's why he just can't stop winning I presume. He's a billionaire, pretty good catch in 70 years. Doubt you can even hold a job, personally.

Thanks RW Loons...:

The ones we pay in high office will have the cushy bomb shelters, not us...

View attachment 104942

Yes, Comrade Trump will have all his slick family safely packed away while cities go up in flames.
The cities Obama lit on fire?

And, he has a very weak ego, as shown by his bluster and bullying as well as the fruity bright yellow hair with the bobby pins, orange paint on his face, poorly fitting suit with the huge shoulder pads.

Different thread same psychotic butthurt^^^^

Sounds to me like some want nuclear war...... Who knows maybe we can wipe ourselves out and leave the world to the cockroaches. If nothing else all of humanity's problems and conflicts will disappear......... Sounds like a plan, when do we get started?
They're just fear-mongering because, after losing both the WH and Congress, they don't have much else to do.

Example:
If Trump is a "comrade", why would he start a war with the fucking commies?

Last edited:
The chances are exponentially higher that our current idiot buffoon will start ww3 with russia.
Because Putin a a tin-plated dictator and total asshole? Could be, but even so, I strongly doubt any major nation wants a nuclear exchange. It's a lose-lose position. OTOH, if Islamic terrorists get ahold of a nuclear weapon, they'll certainly use it.

Thanks RW Loons...:

More people voted against Hillary than for her. Maybe instead of blaming other Americans for not voting for your candidate, you should consider accepting your responsibility in how the DNC selects it's nominees.

As for your fear-mongering, that's getting old. $1000 says there's no nuclear war with China by 2020. Are you in?

Sorry, I will be in my bomb shelter by then...
Translation: I won't bet you, DW, because you and I both know I'd owe you $1000.

No worries. Don't forget to wear your aluminum beanie.

Sorry, but Barry has already started a nuclear arm's race in the Middle East by signing an Un-Constitutional Treaty he and Kerry wrote/agreed to and took straight to the UN for ratification before Congress was allowed to see it.

:clap:

So which is it? Is Trump all show and he "blusters but it means nothing" or would he love to get some wars going on? You can't have it both ways.

For the sake of discussion, why would Trump start WWIII? It's bad for business. Aside from LWL fear-mongering, there is no upside to starting WWIII.

Maybe Trump will take Obungle's lead with Iran...give NoKo billions and bend over to take it up the chute...and NoKo will continue their ambitions like Iran is doing

Forum List

Back