This is why Americans elect terrible people to represent us

Do you go to a 1st grade class and have the students there write this stuff for you or is it all your own thinking?
:eusa_whistle:

25% of Americans believe "Don't Worry, Be Happy" is America's national anthem. They, too, are mostly left leaning.

No, I disguise myself with a little shoe polish and sit in on Democrat strategy meetings. It's a great disguise! They see me and love that I'm there but otherwise ignore me.

Last edited:
The answer to this is, give the people enough drugs and they won't care whether the earth orbits the sun or the sun orbits Jupiter.

Hey, who cares. As long as America is up-to-date on Kim Kardashian and Honey Boo-Boo, it's all good.

Between this and the lying, corrupt narcissists who run for office, it's a fuckin' miracle we're still standing.

Its because pay to play politics like Citizen United.

Keep thinking that someone will represent the little guy while sucking off the top contributor. If you believe that I have a bag of magic beans for sale

New flash! You think you are sitting where you have been directed to sit but in reality, unbeknownst to you it is your first grade class.

Do you go to a 1st grade class and have the students there write this stuff for you or is it all your own thinking?
:eusa_whistle:

25% of Americans believe "Don't Worry, Be Happy" is America's national anthem. They, too, are mostly left leaning.

No, I disguise myself with a little shoe polish and sit in on Democrat strategy meetings. It's a great disguise! They see me and love that I'm there but otherwise ignore me.

New flash! You think you are sitting where you have been directed to sit but in reality, unbeknownst to you it is your first grade class.

Yes, I imagine it could be difficult to distinguish 'tween a 1st grade class and a Democrat Party strategy session.

Exactly, take a look at the mess in West Virginia and North Carolina and their environmental problems and how they came about this past month or two.
82,000 Tons Of Coal Ash Spill From Plant Into North Carolina River
82,000 Tons Of Coal Ash Spill From Plant Into North Carolina River - NBC News

West Virginia spill latest example of coal tainting US waters
West Virginia spill latest example of coal tainting US waters | Fox News
Sen. Bob Corker can’t stand the United Auto Workers: An annotated interview
Sen. Bob Corker can?t stand the United Auto Workers: An annotated interview
Is he really pro business or just anti-union?:eusa_whistle:

Its because pay to play politics like Citizen United.

Keep thinking that someone will represent the little guy while sucking off the top contributor. If you believe that I have a bag of magic beans for sale

We both agree, it would be for you to make that distinction.

Actually it is quite easy. Here, I'll help you overcome:

In the 1st grade classes the kids are wearing Obama buttons.

In the Democrat Party Strategy meetings the children are wearing Marx buttons though some of the more dedicated also carry little red books.

In the churches, be careful of men in black dresses. They may conceal something though perhaps not.

1 in 4 Americans Don't Know Earth Orbits the Sun. Yes, Really. : Discovery News

That's right, 25% of us are complete and utter morons. I wish they also polled ideology with polls like this. I would bet 80% or more are left or left leaning.

You can now stop posting threads asking why America is so messed up.

Really now.....80% hmmmm? Make note of the third column from this Gallup poll:

s-EVOLUTION-POLITICS-large640.jpg

Most people vote with their hearts; not with their minds. Obama was elected because he was a smooth talking half black. He was not vetted - he was not qualified for the position.

That is why all republics are doomed; the dumb outnumber the smart, the weak, the strong.

1 in 4 Americans Don't Know Earth Orbits the Sun. Yes, Really. : Discovery News

That's right, 25% of us are complete and utter morons. I wish they also polled ideology with polls like this. I would bet 80% or more are left or left leaning.

You can now stop posting threads asking why America is so messed up.

Last time I looked those that believed the Earth is 6000 years old and humans roamed the joint with dinosaurs were anything but from the left side of the political spectrum. They are Santorum conservatives...

You really have to believe that voter requirements should be raised to at least show the voter can identify the state they are in on a US map.

Forum List

Back