This is why I am here, why are you here-? (just asking)

8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

Ok, I stand corrected, Moses was the second person to murder someone.

Thanks for the correction.

It was the Land of Canaan which God explicitly gave to the children of Avharam, Yitzchak and Yaakov.

Promised Land

Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wanderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

The truth will set you free

God commanded Moses and Joshua to kick the Arabs out of Israel.
Which version of the Torah are you reading?

At the time of Moses there was no place called Israel.
It was the Land of Canaan which God explicitly gave to the children of Avharam, Yitzchak and Yaakov.
Again, which version of the Torah are you using?
"God explicitly gave to the children of Avharam, Yitzchak and Yaakov." How, with a heavenly deed? A recorded message from god? A total suspension of reality?

8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

Ok, I stand corrected, Moses was the second person to murder someone.

Thanks for the correction.

Actually the second person to murder was Lamech:

Genesis 4:19-24
19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.
21 And his brother’s name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.
22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.
23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.
24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

Promised Land

Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wanderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

The truth will set you free
Do you watch movies out of sequence the way you “quote” Scripture?

Most Jews are atheists so even they don't believe this.
Most Jews are secular, not atheist (I have met very few Jews who claim to be atheists) and they do believe this and they support Israel with mucho bucks.

Most Jews are secular, not atheist (I have met very few Jews who claim to be atheists) and they do believe this and they support Israel with mucho bucks.
Maybe the ones in Israel, but not the average Jew.

If they are not religious they don't believe it.

They would say anything to support Israel, even something they don't believe. Jews are the least religious group.

Do you agree that this act could bring about peace in the middle east?

No, of course not. The Palestinians have all vowed to rip the hearts out of the Jews chests. It's important not to be foolishly naive. You need to work on that.

Israel is an abomination in spades. IDF snipers have pick out dozens of children who are sitting at their UN sponsored school desk and shot them in the head.

Israel destroys entire villages killing all the men, women and children who were living there and then levels the village to build illegal Israeli settlements on top of the rubble.

God spoke about the Israelites before and now we are seeing a repeat of their devilish deeds once again.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

NOTE: They were gather in 1947ad

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:32 (ASV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I, Jehovah, have spoken it.

The above was then and they have not changed their ways; just more of the same--------

I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html

Please be informed-------------
Google "spitting on Christians"
Google "IDF shooting children"

Please repent, ask God for forgiveness' and the Lord will forgive you. All you have to do is do it and it will be done

If I am wrong I would be happy to be proven wrong; so go for it, prove me wrong--

No, of course not. The Palestinians have all vowed to rip the hearts out of the Jews chests. It's important not to be foolishly naive. You need to work on that.

You have no proof of what you say. You are a puppet on puppet strings miming what your handlers tell you to say. The Lord will forgive you is you see the light of day.

They would say anything to support Israel, even something they don't believe. Jews are the least religious group.
And yet you are trying so hard to replace us...and failing miserably.

I don't believe I am trying to replace anyone. I'm not the aggressor in this forum. You are.

I don't believe I am trying to replace anyone. I'm not the aggressor in this forum. You are.
You are trying to replace my religion with something conjured up by a guy who fell off a donkey and hit his head on the ground.

You are trying to replace my religion with something conjured up by a guy who fell off a donkey and hit his head on the ground.

I don't believe Trump knows how to ride a donkey; but then again maybe that is why he fell off and hit his head. And that explains his hair style, it covers the scar he got from this unfortunate accident.

Forum List

Back