This is why I am here, why are you here-? (just asking)

You are trying to replace my religion with something conjured up by a guy who fell off a donkey and hit his head on the ground.

I don't believe Trump knows how to ride a donkey; but then again maybe that is why he fell off and hit his head. And that explains his hair style, it covers the scar he got from this unfortunate accident.
Take my advice...hire a writer.

Most Jews are atheists so even they don't believe this.
Most Jews are secular, not atheist (I have met very few Jews who claim to be atheists) and they do believe this and they support Israel with mucho bucks.
Maybe the ones in Israel, but not the average Jew.

If they are not religious they don't believe it.

They would say anything to support Israel, even something they don't believe. Jews are the least religious group.
And yet you are trying so hard to replace us...and failing miserably.
I don't believe I am trying to replace anyone. I'm not the aggressor in this forum. You are.
You are trying to replace my religion with something conjured up by a guy who fell off a donkey and hit his head on the ground.
Clearly you have no concept of what the word "replace" means.

You are actually MORE dangerous than a militant atheist, brother.

Most Jews are secular, not atheist (I have met very few Jews who claim to be atheists) and they do believe this and they support Israel with mucho bucks.

They would say anything to support Israel, even something they don't believe. Jews are the least religious group.
I don't believe I am trying to replace anyone. I'm not the aggressor in this forum. You are.

What's more dangerous, a militant atheist or a theist with a car bomb?

It depends how much power the militant atheist has, Tazmudda.

Every rose has its thorn. Just like every night has its dawn. Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song. Every rose has its thorn.

Yeah it does

So give us an example that was worse then a car bomb.

Lenin. You need more?

Lenin. You need more?
Wasn't doing things for atheism. :cuckoo:

Lenin. You need more?
You need to read his writings, Tazmudda.

Besides there has never been a communist state that wasn't a militant atheist state. They go hand in hand.

Lenin. You need more?

Besides there has never been a communist state that wasn't a militant atheist state. They go hand in hand.
They were doing things for atheism. You're simply wrong. Again. :cool:

Lenin. You need more?

"A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way, on the basis of the class struggle which is going on in practice and is educating the masses more and better than anything else could." Vladimir Lenin

Lenin. You need more?

"A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way, on the basis of the class struggle which is going on in practice and is educating the masses more and better than anything else could." Vladimir Lenin
It's just a philosophy, so how is that worse than 9/11?

Lenin. You need more?

Orders upon orders of magnitude worse, Tazmudda.

I asked how, is English not your first language?

Lives lost, lives destroyed, Tazmudda. Do you even history?

You haven't made the link between any lives lost and militant atheism.

Sure I did. There has never been a communist state that wasn't a militant atheist state.

Are you telling me that you have never heard of the 100 million lives lost at the hands of militant atheists in the 20th century?

Sure I did. There has never been a communist state that wasn't a militant atheist state.

Are you telling me that you have never heard of the 100 million lives lost at the hands of militant atheists in the 20th century?
Hitler was a vegetarian, but that doesn't mean that the Holocaust was done for militant vegetarianism, I would have to try to prove that first.

Forum List

Back