This is why only idiots talk about succession

MagicMike

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2021
New Mexico
I hear it all the time, especially from Texans. But in reality it could be from any redneck in any other southern state. But then again I have heard it in Utah and Idaho.
"We don't need no fed! We'd be better off without a cenralized federal gub-mint."
Yeah sucker, until the next Cat-4 hurricane comes ashore in your state....then suddenly a national federation looks pretty damned good doesn't it, especially when it comes to asking for help....i.e. MONEY?

Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene is begging the federal government to urgently “send the funds” to help the American southeast recover in the wake of Hurricane Helene, even though she herself stood in the way of eemergency relief funds just last week.

I hear it all the time, especially from Texans. But in reality it could be from any redneck in any other southern state. But then again I have heard it in Utah and Idaho.
"We don't need no fed! We'd be better off without a cenralized federal gub-mint."
Yeah sucker, until the next Cat-4 hurricane comes ashore in your state....then suddenly a national federation looks pretty damned good doesn't it, especially when it comes to asking for help....i.e. MONEY?

Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene is begging the federal government to urgently “send the funds” to help the American southeast recover in the wake of Hurricane Helene, even though she herself stood in the way of eemergency relief funds just last week.

You mean secession.

I don't see the feds doing much of anything for people in Asheville. We have people on the board here who think they can all die bc of the way they vote.

Can't share a nation with that.

Forum List

Back