This is why our country is going down hill...

Yeah.....but, you're (obviously) a "conservative".

You're USED to GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED!!!

532.gif
528.gif
whats with the fucking e-screaming at everyone? It's obnoxious as hell and you deserve to be in the red

Oh wait.... Does this mean kids can drop the f-bomb in schools without repercussion?

They already do.

Now if they say "Jesus," they BETTER be cussing!

Standard Disclaimer: Otherwise it might disturb the Muslim students on their government provided prayer mats.
bullshit. You poor poor victimized Christian . How can you use a keyboard with that cross strapped to your back?

bullshit. You poor poor victimized Christian . How can you use a keyboard with that cross strapped to your back?

I'm not a Christian, I'm just honest.

"God" best be followed by "damn" in the socialized schools.

{(UPDATE BELOW) Oh, wait, I'm sorry, I got it all wrong. Whoops. Dang I knew I messed something up. Wrong religion. Nothing to see here. Go about your business.
For English Speakers: Photo Retakes, Conferences and Prayer Rugs Available
Muslim students at Portland's Rigler Elementary School are given their own school provided prayer room, prayer rugs, helpfully stored in the prayer room by the school, and let out of class five times a day to pray to Allah. Did I mention this is during school hours? School officials AND the PPS spokesman confirmed before I went on the air with this earlier this month. }

VICTORIA TAFT: **With UPDATE!*PDX's Rigler Public Grade School Provides Students With Bibles, Gives Kids Special Chapel in School to Pray During Math Class

Hey, it's all good. The left looks to Islam and Al Qaeda as beloved allies.

Last edited:
Track team disqualified for act of praise deemed "excessive" - KWCH

Who ever made this rule should be fired. He was NOT taunting the other team he was just thanking god he won. There is a difference!!!

After winning the race, the runner pointed to the sky. The gesture was ruled "excessive celebration," which is against the rules.

Whoever wrote this story needs to decide if it happened in Texas (as stated at the beginning of the article) or in Kansas as it claims later on.

Ok, belay that. From the way the story is written...it looks like it happened in Texas (that bastion of left wing liberal craziness) but the news organization checked with the Kansas High School Track organization as to what THEIR rules were on taunting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back