This is why our country is going down hill...

The first amendment involves governmental suppression of free speech. I don't think it applies to school sporting events.

Because schools aren't government!

Oh, wait... :eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

Oh wait.... Does this mean kids can drop the f-bomb in schools without repercussion?

Yep. I could cuss a kid out three ways from next week and nobody would be any the wiser. Until my grandmother tanned my hide for bragging about it at home.

heheheh

Whoever wrote this story needs to decide if it happened in Texas (as stated at the beginning of the article) or in Kansas as it claims later on.

I happened in Kansas, Shortbus. The team was from Texas.

Thinking is hard for you.

Why was a team from Texas trying to qualify for the state championship in Kansas? Are you sure it wasn't a Kansas media outfit commenting on a Texas story?

Whoever wrote this story needs to decide if it happened in Texas (as stated at the beginning of the article) or in Kansas as it claims later on.

I happened in Kansas, Shortbus. The team was from Texas.

Thinking is hard for you.

Why was a team from Texas trying to qualify for the state championship in Kansas? Are you sure it wasn't a Kansas media outfit commenting on a Texas story?

It was....referencing local Kansas track rules on taunting.

All expressions of religion, no matter how trivial or tenuous must be stamped out and punished. Even if they weren't really expressions of religion, but might, in the mind of the offended be construed as religious it must be stamped out and punished.

I would bet anything, if this was a muslim student NOTHING would have been a whole different story

A muslim could have gotten on his knee's after the game facing Mecca with his head on the ground praying and the whole place would have given him a standing ovation!

All expressions of religion, no matter how trivial or tenuous must be stamped out and punished. Even if they weren't really expressions of religion, but might, in the mind of the offended be construed as religious it must be stamped out and punished.

I would bet anything, if this was a muslim student NOTHING would have been a whole different story

A muslim could have gotten on his knee's after the game facing Mecca with his head on the ground praying and the whole place would have given him a standing ovation!

Yes, you poor poor christians are SOOOOOOO persecuted and treated unfairly.

Yeah.....but, you're (obviously) a "conservative".

You're USED to GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED!!!

532.gif
528.gif
whats with the fucking e-screaming at everyone? It's obnoxious as hell and you deserve to be in the red

This is why I have Shaman on ignore...he's only 1 of 2 people. Nothing he says matters anyway :)

Yes, you poor poor christians are SOOOOOOO persecuted and treated unfairly.

Yes...thanks for admitting it! And it's getting worse every day.

Forum List

Back