THIS is why they hate him.

Was He Charged with a Crime???

No he wasnt. Its a Mickey Mouse Court accusing someone of Insurrection without a trial.

In September, Colorado electors filed the initial petition to remove Trump from the Republican presidential primary ballot. The six voters claimed that the former president should be ineligible under the 14th Amendment because he engaged in an act of insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021.

The lawsuit made its way to the district court, which ruled that Trump did engage in insurrection, but that the rules in the 14th Amendment did not apply to the presidency, and that therefore Trump should remain on the presidential ballot.

The Colorado Supreme Court agreed that Trump engaged in an insurrection, but ruled that Section 3 of the 14th Amendment does, in fact, apply to the presidency, meaning that Trump could not appear on the ballot.

In September, Colorado electors filed the initial petition to remove Trump from the Republican presidential primary ballot. The six voters claimed that the former president should be ineligible under the 14th Amendment because he engaged in an act of insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021.

The lawsuit made its way to the district court, which ruled that Trump did engage in insurrection, but that the rules in the 14th Amendment did not apply to the presidency, and that therefore Trump should remain on the presidential ballot.

The Colorado Supreme Court agreed that Trump engaged in an insurrection, but ruled that Section 3 of the 14th Amendment does, in fact, apply to the presidency, meaning that Trump could not appear on the ballot.
Again. Has he been charged, tried, and found guilty of Insurrection. I do not care they wear robes. They can not just convict someone without a trial.

Oddly enough, your really dumb remark isn't much dumber than most of your other really dumb remarks.

I already said you don't understand any of my posts, but I guess your getting that even if you think you came up with it on your own is ahead of where you usually are. MAGA!

Was he charged, tried, and convicted of Insurrection?? Yes or No??
Yes. He was charged, tried and convicted of insurrection in Colorado District Court. November 2023.

Six voters sued to have him removed from the ballot in November 2023. The court found that he was guilty of engaging in insurrection, but was not disallowed because section 3 of the 14th amendment didnt apply to the president. The plaintifs appealed the ruling to State Supreme court, which ruled that section 3 did apply to the presidency, and ordered trump be removed from ballot. The State Supreme Court also stayed that ruling to allow time for the US Supreme Court to rule. That is where the case stands now. The Supreme Court will determine if section 3 applies to the presidency. Trump has been ruled guilty of insurrection, and nobody is appealing that accepted fact. I suppose the conspiracy theory sites you go for forgot to mention any of that to you. You should read the link I have posted multiple times.

Yes. He was charged, tried and convicted of insurrection in Colorado District Court. November 2023.

Six voters sued to have him removed from the ballot in November 2023. The court found that he was guilty of engaging in insurrection, but was not disallowed because section 3 of the 14th amendment didnt apply to the president. The plaintifs appealed the ruling to State Supreme court, which ruled that section 3 did apply to the presidency, and ordered trump be removed from ballot. The State Supreme Court also stayed that ruling to allow time for the US Supreme Court to rule. That is where the case stands now. The Supreme Court will determine if section 3 applies to the presidency. Trump has been ruled guilty of insurrection, and nobody is appealing that accepted fact. I suppose the conspiracy theory sites you go for forgot to mention any of that to you. You should read the link I have posted multiple times.
Not convicted of a crime...

Only 12 in the history of the ACT.

Total BS from left wing judges and the Fascist DNC

Not convicted of a crime...

Only 12 in the history of the ACT.

Total BS from left wing judges and the Fascist DNC
Doesn't matter if you believe any of it. The rulings have been made, and the Supreme Court will determine if section 3 applies to the presidency regardless of what you believe.

The constitution doesn't require a conviction of sedition. Giving aid and comfort to seditionists. is enough. That can be determined with a simple finding of fact. Courts issue those every day.

Yeah halfwit, that's called conspiracy and he hasn't been charged with that either. And juries are the finders of facts in a criminal case unless the defendant, which in nonexistent in this case, asks for a bench trial.

I can't wait to see your little commie tears when your comrades theatrics are firmly slapped down by SCOTUS.

The Colorado district court ruled he participated in insurrection, and the Colorado Supreme court agreed. Both courts made their ruling according to the applicable rules. The only question now is whether the 14th amendment applies to the president. The US Supreme court will decide that.
So, you do....I will bookmark this when SCOTUS slaps this down to remind you of your position....Then as I suspect you'll have a totally different take...

Doesn't matter if you believe any of it. The rulings have been made, and the Supreme Court will determine if section 3 applies to the presidency regardless of what you believe.

Nope, they will decide if a State civil court or administrative hearing can make a determinations on a federal criminal offense. Here's a clue for ya, they can't.

Yeah halfwit, that's called conspiracy and he hasn't been charged with that either. And juries are the finders of facts in a criminal case unless the defendant, which in nonexistent in this case, asks for a bench trial.

I can't wait to see your little commie tears when your comrades theatrics are firmly slapped down by SCOTUS.

The supremes might rule that section 3 doesn't apply to the presidency. In that case he will be allowed on the primary ticket. If not, he won't. Whether you believe that doesn't matter. It's what is going to happen.

So, you do....I will bookmark this when SCOTUS slaps this down to remind you of your position....Then as I suspect you'll have a totally different take...
The reality of what has happened is the only take I can possibly have, now or later.

Ill maintain that this is Micky Mouse production due to Butt Hurt and Tyranny of the left.

Your side is out of fucking line.

The supremes might rule that section 3 doesn't apply to the presidency. In that case he will be allowed on the primary ticket. If not, he won't. Whether you believe that doesn't matter. It's what is going to happen.

Yeah, keep willfully ignoring my arguments, do you have to deflect because you lack the intellect to engage on that level?

Where does it say he has to be convicted n a court? All he has to do is give aid to the seditionists. The courts have determined it was an act of sedition, and he did aid those found guilty of sedition. They admitted they were there on his orders.
Without a trial, you're reduced to your interpretation of events. For example, who said he ordered them to riot at the capitol and did they produce said orders? That's why you don't rely on the word of random internet keyboard jockeys.

Forum List

Back