THIS is why they hate him.

How do you know that Trump is a seditionist? I mean legally, not your worthless personal opinion, MAGA man
And therein lies the rub. They want to foist legal consequences on TRUMP! because of their opinions about him, not because of legal findings in court.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz

THIS is why they hate him.​

1704032240837.png

And therein lies the rub. They want to foist legal consequences on TRUMP! because of their opinions about him, not because of legal findings in court.

If the parties flipped, Democrats would be losing their minds. They are just hypocrites all day long and neither the men nor women have functioning balls, it's sad. The Democrat party needs to start by manning up. The women are more masculine, they should start with them

Without a trial, you're reduced to your interpretation of events. For example, who said he ordered them to riot at the capitol and did they produce said orders? That's why you don't rely on the word of random internet keyboard jockeys.
I wouldn't consider the Colorado District Court, or the Colorado Supreme court to be random internet keyboard jockeys.

I wouldn't consider the Colorado District Court, or the Colorado Supreme court to be random internet keyboard jockeys.
You can find other minds of equal or greater legal status that disagree. You give these credence because you agree with them.

You can find other minds of equal or greater legal status that disagree. You give these credence because you agree with them.

At this point, Trump knows how to pull the levers of government and Democrats have shown him how to pull the levers dirty. He won't be running again. And Trump is massively petty when he's normal and Democrats have no holds barred cheated and pissed him off.

I am starting to look forward to Trump winning even though I support DeSantis. This is starting to get fun. The Democrats are locked into Pedo Joe and are going to get slaughtered. Democrats deserve everything they are about to get, they earned it all

I see them unfit to wear their robes.

Show me the conviction of Insurrection by Due Process of Law or STFU. Goes for the fascist robe wearers to.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
I see them unfit to wear their robes.

Show me the conviction of Insurrection by Due Process of Law or STFU. Goes for the fascist robe wearers to.

Note how when you watch the leftist media how rarely they mention that the 4-3 vote were all Democrats. They make it sound party line when it wasn't

Last edited:
How is an opinion Fake News Kas

Lmao

Thank you, I meant to say fact, not fake news. I fixed it.

Notice the Ivy league lawyers all thought they know better than the law. The Denver Law grads followed the law. The Ivy Leagers (and UVA grad) don't deserve to wear robes or practice law

I give them credence because they actually saw all the evidence and ruled accordingly.

I give them credence because they actually saw all the evidence and ruled accordingly.

Seven Democrats in a 4-3 vote without innocent until proven guilty or due process. Now let's take it to the SCOTUS and see how that turns out, racist piece of MAGA shit

And if a higher court invalidates their ruling after seeing the exact same evidence, who gets your support?

Forum List

Back