This is why we need guns and why the violent thugs need to be shot.

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2020

All of these rabid animals involved should be shot still-----------they will never be anything but violent animals. Their families should share the punishment for creating these little monsters----the government should atleast go after the rest of the family by atleast tossing them off welfare and the child tax credit.

Oh well......By my calculations TX has "saved" about 1200 future felons just like them with their pro-life shenanigans......Talk about not realizing the consequences of their actions.

1644900374748.png

The last violent criminal to be "shot" was Gary Gilmore. People should be able to use deadly force to defend themselves and their property but you don't want to go around thinking that violent criminals should be hunted down and shot.

The thing about that is that those monkeys are raised by negroes who have zero regard for anything other than themselves. If I thought a teenage porch monkey was a threat to me? Yeah, I'd definitely protect myself. After all, look at all of the shootings committed by them. It's almost as if armed negro children has become the norm instead of the exception...
If they had fathers again (as they used to) things wouldn’t be so dire.

Cleaned the thread, 1 warning, 2 thread bans. Keep on the topic going forward, thanks in advance

How interesting that the story was located on the FW Star-Telegram, one of the most woke liberal pieces of birdcage liner this side of the NY Times

it must have hurt the editors heart to see one of their pet minorities a ting that way

Oh well......By my calculations TX has "saved" about 1200 future felons just like them with their pro-life shenanigans......Talk about not realizing the consequences of their actions.
Thats true

politically pro-life is bad for America

but morally its the right thing to do

Thats true

politically pro-life is bad for America

but morally its the right thing to do
I think your sense of morality is just a bit off.....Had the problem been "nipped in the bud" by PP then many future crime victims would be spared.....One only has to look at the numbers to see it. Illegitimacy is the key factor in budding criminals.

I think your sense of morality is just a bit off.....Had the problem been "nipped in the bud" by PP then many future crime victims would be spared.....One only has to look at the numbers to see it. Illegitimacy is the key factor in budding criminals.
I dont think we should use abortion for birth control

I dont think we should use abortion for birth control
I agree, the women should have protected themselves, but they didn't so it's either a visit to PP or illegitimacy and what that leads to.

Forum List

Back