This is why you don’t elect Democrats

So today trumps war responce list is revealed and he was open to any and all.
WTF are you talking about?!? Not a single war during his watch.

Additionally, he achieved:
  • Historic Israel - Bahrain peace agreements
  • Historic Israel - United Arab Emirates peace agreements
  • Historic Israel - Sudan peace agreements
  • Historic Serbia - Kosovo economic normalization
  • Brought Kim Jong Un to the table (first President in US history to do so)
You sound like an uninformed lunatic every time you post :eusa_doh:

Look back in history and you will find it has been repukes who initiated war involvement.
Bwahahaha!!!
  • World War I: Democrat Woodrow Wilson
  • World War II: Democrat FDR
  • Koran War: Democrat Harry S. Truman
  • Vietnam War: Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson
Holy fucking shit are you an uninformed lunatic. Literally every major war we've ever had were started by Dumbocrats (our enemies know that Democrats are weak so they stir up shit during Dumbocrat Adminisrations)

Look back in history and you will find it has been repukes who initiated war involvement.
Bwahahaha!!!
Holy fucking shit are you an uninformed lunatic. Literally every major war we've ever had were started by Dumbocrats (our enemies know that Democrats are weak so they stir up shit during Dumbocrat Adminisrations)
You need to learn history a whole lot better.

Bwahahaha!!!
I’ll post this again since you didn’t learn anything the first time :lmao:

Bwahahaha!!!
You do know, you should know, that Ike put the first military advisors in Vietnam when the French quit defending them. Also Vietnam was never a war it was just advisory.

Bwahahaha!!!
The war in Korea was initiated by the north and south nations of Korea. The United Nations sent in troops as did America and other member nations of the united nations as per signature of membership. It was not started by our president but buy agreement of protection in the UN.

Bwahahaha!!!
The major causes of World War II were numerous. They include the impact of the Treaty of Versailles following WWI, the worldwide economic depression, failure of appeasement, the rise of militarism in Germany and Japan, and the failure of the League of Nations.
Our president had authority from congress to engage in war because of Pearl Harbor attack.

Bwahahaha!!!

Follow your own advice, idiot.

Code:
Bwahahaha!!!
You do know, you should know, that Ike put the first military advisors in Vietnam when the French quit defending them. Also Vietnam was never a war it was just advisory.
I’ve seen some funny shit, but that one was priceless. The Vietnam War was not a war, uh? Your ability to convince yourself to suspend all reality is as hilarious as it is amazing! :laugh:

02685CA5-BC77-447A-A452-4B678DA70CD1.jpeg

Bwahahaha!!!
Our president had authority from congress to engage in war because of Pearl Harbor attack.
You left out Democrat. “Our DEMOCRAT President had autority from Congress to start yet another war because of Pearl Harbor”. Because Democrats have started every major war in US history - from the Civil War right through Vietnam.

Bwahahaha!!!
You do know, you should know, that Ike put the first military advisors in Vietnam
The fuck does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Desperate, much? “Advisors” do not a war make. It was Dumbocrat LBJ who started the Vietnam War.

Bwahahaha!!!
The major causes of World War II were numerous.
No son, the “major causes” of your ignorance are “numerous”:
  • Part of it is the left’s public education system in America
  • Part of it is your commitment to propaganda
  • Part of it is due to your commitment to not accepting reality (since reality conflicts with your ideology)
  • And the rest is your genetics
The “causes” are irrelevant to this particular discussion. The fact is, it was a Dumbocrat President (as always) who got us into WWII.

The left is absolutely disgusting. Everything they stand for, everything they support, everything they push is gross, unreasonable, and irrational. You’re a sick-fuck, Tax Man.

The left is absolutely disgusting. Everything they stand for, everything they support, everything they push is gross, unreasonable, and irrational. You’re a sick-fuck, Tax Man.
Truly sad you can not see your own actions in what you say liberals do.

Truly sad you can not see your own actions in what you say liberals do.
My actions? Sorry snowflake, I don’t support teaching small children extreme sexual deviance. I don’t support silencing people I disagree with and burning books.

That’s what you do. Sick fuck.

Forum List

Back