This is why you don’t elect Democrats

Just curious candycorn - at what point do you admit to yourself that everything you support and believe in, results in catastrophic failure and misery for the masses? Everywhere the left-wing ideology has been tried, society completely collapses. Jobs and wealth decrease. Crime and poverty increase.

California? Oh the state with an economy that dwarfs all of the "business friendly" red states? LOL.

Then there is this:

Keep in mind that if it was up to the liberals the entire country would look like California! Very scary thought! When you toss in the ginormous illegal immigration and worst in nation educational systems problems, you can see why CA is only heading in the WRONG direction.

Ten Reason Businesses Are Leaving California:

Pretty stunning.

Not the post I quoted...but the fact that it was written 11 years ago.

It is fun to drive through red states and see what the newest trends are in how to repair burned domiciles while living there. Its one of my favorite things to do.

It is fun to drive through red states...
I agree. It really is fun to drive through red states:
ND.jpg SD.jpg
Wy.jpg

Meanwhile, in blue states...
Oakland1.jpg

(Note the thousands of heroin syringes)

SanFran1.jpg

(Yes...that is human feces...because a liberal is worse than a wild animal. Not an ounce of civility or sophistication)

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 10.51.38 AM.png

(Liberals are amazing at taking care of their property and the planet :laugh: )

It is fun to drive through red states...
I agree. It really is fun to drive through red states:
View attachment 465087 View attachment 465088 View attachment 465089

View attachment 465092

View attachment 465093
(Yes...that is human feces...because a liberal is worse than a wild animal. Not an ounce of civility or sophistication)

View attachment 465095

Human feces huh Buttsoiler? Finally, a topic on which you're actually qualified.
So what do you think about the human feces smeared around inside the Capitol by the insurrectionistas?

And look --- they left "brown footprints" from them too. NOW how much would you pay?

Huh Buttsoiler?

It really is fun to drive through red states:

View attachment 465092

View attachment 465093

View attachment 465095

Added to Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Decent people would be embarrassed by Democrats' values, destructiveness, immorality, mendacity, laziness, criminality, and elected representatives. Very few Democrats are embarrassed by their choices and actions.

It really is fun to drive through red states:

View attachment 465092

View attachment 465093

View attachment 465095

Added to Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Decent people would be embarrassed by Democrats' values, destructiveness, immorality, mendacity, laziness, criminality, and elected representatives. Very few Democrats are embarrassed by their choices and actions.
I am proud of my choices. My choices keep people alive and wanted. Repukes only want the money and to hell with the people.

I am proud of my choices. My choices keep people alive and wanted.
I’m completely fascinated by your belief that your commitment to the failed left-wing ideology “keeps people alive and wanted”. :laugh:

Let’s just take a look at Chicago for a moment. Ultra-left-wing city in an ultra-left-wing state:

It’s funny how the left tries to convince themselves that pulling a lever for communism is somehow “caring”...
I am proud of my choices. My choices keep people alive and wanted. Repukes only want the money and to hell with the people.
If they really cared, they would personally pick up the healthcare bill for the sick, buy groceries for the hungry, etc. You know, like conservatives do.

This wouldn’t be an issue if Mitt Romney had been elected president. He accurately assessed that Russia was “the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S.”. Barack Insane Obama - with unlimited access to national security briefings - mocked him.

This is a prime example why you don’t electe an amateur to the White House. Obama couldn’t see the forest for the trees and thought he could “kumbaya” the world into submission. Now Russia is more powerful and more emboldened.

Russia's Use of Nerve Agent Calls for Unified Western Response
Like all republicans, they like to have their presidency defined by war. Trump would have nuked Iran if they let him.
Incidentally, no one cares about Afghanistan before or after 9/11 so why does it matter if Biden gets out?

This wouldn’t be an issue if Mitt Romney had been elected president. He accurately assessed that Russia was “the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S.”. Barack Insane Obama - with unlimited access to national security briefings - mocked him.

This is a prime example why you don’t electe an amateur to the White House. Obama couldn’t see the forest for the trees and thought he could “kumbaya” the world into submission. Now Russia is more powerful and more emboldened.

Like all republicans, they like to have their presidency defined by war. Trump would have nuked Iran if they let him.
Incidentally, no one cares about Afghanistan before or after 9/11 so why does it matter if Biden gets out?
More leftist bullshit.

I am proud of my choices. My choices keep people alive and wanted.
I’m completely fascinated by your belief that your commitment to the failed left-wing ideology “keeps people alive and wanted”. :laugh:

Let’s just take a look at Chicago for a moment. Ultra-left-wing city in an ultra-left-wing state:
That city is what the ravages of conservatives does.

It’s funny how the left tries to convince themselves that pulling a lever for communism is somehow “caring”...
If they really cared, they would personally pick up the healthcare bill for the sick, buy groceries for the hungry, etc. You know, like conservatives do.
You really expect anyone to believe you care about anything other than how much money you can scam people out of?

In part, you are correct. I wish Trump had much, much harder on Russia.

You really expect anyone to believe you care about anything other than how much money you can scam people out of?
Son, the only thing I care about is liberty. The right of people to make their own choices for their own life. You know, that thing you hate the most?

Forum List

Back