This isn't the 50's. Blacks won't back down from the GOP's new race war.

You need to read a history book not a single democrat signed the 13 the amendment
What happened in the Middle 60's? Why were so many Democrats in the Deep South and the North was mostly Republican. Did they all move?

Name me more than 3 democrats who switched? And what president won the south in 1976?
Forget who switched.

Republicans are a huge majority in the Deep South today. And Democrats are a huge majority in the North. What happened? Was there a mass migration? Seems you would know. Explain how the two parties reversed.

Ahh could it be they wanted manufacturing jobs?
I can see you were right. You are not a college graduate.

So what happened to all the Northerners who moved South? What did they want? Cotton? Guessing is NOT an answer. How did the South become Republican and the North Democrat?

How many times do we have to argue about this and me kicking your ass?

Ya know Clemson used to have a entire program dedicated to textiles.. It don't exist anymore... They switched over to manufacturing, automation.. Automobile research and development..

God the ignorance of history with you blows my mind away.. I bet your a college graduate too.
Not your
but either "you are" or "you're".

I bet you're not a college graduate.

Nope didn't need too.
And proud of it.

Of course I am..
We can tell.

Your retired go out and fucking travel.. BTW what's the weather like up in Chicago?

Thinking about driving up.

Trump was the media darling..not Hillary.

As shown by the leaked emails proving media collusion for Hillary.
And the non-stop attacks on Trump while Hillary got nothing but positive coverage.
Hillary spent 3 or 4 times as much as Trump and media help still couldn't get enough votes
for her new car smell.
Positive coverage. You mean:

Untrustworthy
Unlikeable
Dishonest
Benghazi - 8 investigations (how many did 9/11 get?)
Emails, endless emails
Clinton Foundation

And what was found? Nothing wrong.

Trump:

The real deal
3 billion in free air time
Infomercials on his Golf Courses and Hotels
Taxes ignored
All his racist comments given a bye
His speeches played from beginning to end almost daily
Endlessly repeating his sound bytes against Hillary
Never mentioning his court date for Nov 28 that he now magically settled
And why the endless investigations into Clinton Foundation and none on the Trump Foundation? Only a single reporter uncovered the foundation was never certified, never licensed, the bribes paid with foundation money, the lies about giving to charity, the stuff he bought for himself with charity money, the lawsuits he paid with charity money. And the millions he illegally collected with his uncertified charity he will probably have to give back as soon as all the investigations are finished and the charges laid out. That's coming from the state of New York, not the DOJ. States don't work for him. So this will be a scandal, minor or major, it will be a scandal. He was already fined by the IRS for using the charity as a tax dodge. And when was that reported? I never heard it reported once.

I retired in July. I watched this race every day on CNN, FOX, MSNBC and other channels. I don't think I ever heard a complete Clinton speech from beginning to end. They rarely let one go on more than 10 minutes. But Trump? He was all they could talk about. Every show was the Trump Show. And Market Watch reported Trump received over 3 billion in free air time.

And there are so many stories like this that were never reported:

Trump Once Cut Off Medical Care For Sick Infant To Spite the Parents

And Trump even admitted he did that.

Trump gets way more TV news time than Clinton. So what?

Trump’s Media Saturation, Quantified

Reporters Know They Are Being Conned by Donald Trump, but Not What to Do About It

I saw one report say Trump received 13 negative stories in one night but Clinton received none. Yea, none. She was never mentioned. When you are the only one getting any publicity, it's all good. Especially when you tell everyone the media is bad.

Poor rdean, next time get a better candidate than a Wall St. whore.
Hilarious. Trump had to go overseas to borrow money because in this country, his credit rating is 19 out of a hundred. More than 30 points below the national average. And the last I heard, he still owes hundreds of millions of dollars to Wall Street.
Hillary owes nothing, but she's the whore?
You guys are crazy and know nothing's.

Why would the whore owe anything to the john. The john pays her for favors. Idiot!
A good business person earns lots of money and has little to no debt.

So you are saying she is better at business than Trump.

I'm saying she is a better whore than Trump. And a good business person earns a lot of money and can have lots of debt. You must not know much about business.

It so precious when Dems, the Party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, black eugenics through Planned Parenthood, failed inner city public schools, public housing and "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next few 200 years", talk about the black vote
You have to explain something to me. How come, up until the 60's, the Deep South was mostly Democrats and the North was mostly Republican. Then after the 60's, the Deep South was mostly Republican and the North was mostly Democrat? How did that happen? Massive migration?

What changed? LBJ's Welfare State destroyed the black nuclear family and made them wards of the state.

In the Moynihan Report "The Negro Family: The Case For National Action" warned that single parent household were a near guarantee for a lifetime of poverty and dependency and so LBJ made the destruction of the black family the central plank of his promise to "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

President Trump abolutely deserves all of the cooperation and respect that the GOP extended to President Obama. Let's hope that the Democrats put the country first, just as the GOP did.

:cool-45:
If they do they will oppose the nanny state and stripping citizens of freedoms. You're too stupid to understand why obama was opposed.[/QUOTE
[QUOTE="katsteve2012,

If they do they will oppose the nanny state and stripping citizens of freedoms. You're too stupid to understand why obama was opposed.

Well, since YOU are so well informed, please feel free to elaborate(if you can) on WHY Obama was "opposed".
In the political section of USMB after all the time you've been here? If that's a serious question you are too stupid to talk to.

ROFLMAO! Now THAT has got to be the most idiotic statement on record in this forum. This is a discussion forum, Bozo.

YOU have an "opinion" as to why Obama was "opposed" I asked you why you would say so, then you basically state that you cannot articulate why, because "someone else" did in a different section of USMB.

Trump did state during his campaign, "I love stupid people"....he's got a live one with you, pal.

President Trump abolutely deserves all of the cooperation and respect that the GOP extended to President Obama. Let's hope that the Democrats put the country first, just as the GOP did.

If they do they will oppose the nanny state and stripping citizens of freedoms. You're too stupid to understand why obama was opposed.[/QUOTE
[QUOTE="katsteve2012,

If they do they will oppose the nanny state and stripping citizens of freedoms. You're too stupid to understand why obama was opposed.

Well, since YOU are so well informed, please feel free to elaborate(if you can) on WHY Obama was "opposed".
In the political section of USMB after all the time you've been here? If that's a serious question you are too stupid to talk to.

ROFLMAO! Now THAT has got to be the most idiotic statement on record in this forum. This is a discussion forum, Bozo.

YOU have an "opinion" as to why Obama was "opposed" I asked you why you would say so, then you basically state that you cannot articulate why, because "someone else" did in a different section of USMB.

Trump did state during his campaign, "I love stupid people"....he's got a live one with you, pal.
Quote your source. You aren't a credible source. Everyday it's discussed why the right opposes obama, yet you remain clueless.

It didn't get bad under Obama. It was always there. But once Obama was elected, Republicans showed us who they are. I was pointing out the GOP is 90% white before Obama was ever elected. That tells you something about the GOP.

It's White Republicans that freed the slaves and White Republicans who signed the civil rights bill.

Indeed. NOTHERN Republicans and Northern Democrats.

Who all died a looooong time ago.

Bullspit. I'm still here. The simple fact is that no progress on racial issues could ever have been made without the active cooperation and assistance of many many whites from both North and South. The goal was, and should remain, equality and Americans who consider themselves Americans rather than Black Americans or White Americans or Whatever Americans. Now Obama, groups like BLM, and some rabid members of this board have destroyed much of the trust and progress it took so long and so much trouble to make. If you are determined to polarize the races I can't stop you. Just remember that spiting on people for trying to help only creates ill will. Fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice; shame on me.
It didn't get bad under Obama. It was always there. But once Obama was elected, Republicans showed us who they are. I was pointing out the GOP is 90% white before Obama was ever elected. That tells you something about the GOP.

It's White Republicans that freed the slaves and White Republicans who signed the civil rights bill.

Bullspit. I'm still here. The simple fact is that no progress on racial issues could ever have been made without the active cooperation and assistance of many many whites from both North and South. The goal was, and should remain, equality and Americans who consider themselves Americans rather than Black Americans or White Americans or Whatever Americans. Now Obama, groups like BLM, and some rabid members of this board have destroyed much of the trust and progress it took so long and so much trouble to make. If you are determined to polarize the races I can't stop you. Just remember that spiting on people for trying to help only creates ill will. Fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice; shame on me.

How is acknowledging the truth "spitting" on anyone or polarizing the races?

It is a historical fact that Northern Republicans and Northern Democrats in the political arena were more instrumental in passing the Civil Rights Act than their southern counterparts.

Of course that does not minimize the contributions of concerned PRIVATE citizens who believed in equality for all. I know that as well as anyone. My parents marched in the 60's with MLK and had quite a few white allies who showed up in support. There were white civil rights workers who lost their lives as well.

I never denied that, so what is your point?

Now as far as Obama goes, that's a different narrative that appears to have haunted the psyche of many white Americans for the past 8 years.

The very fact that he was even appointed as POTUS harmed race relations in the minds of some who believed that him just being elected marginalized their status.

For that segment of society, Trump is the extreme "Anti Obama".....the one who is going to humble the "evil minorities" and give them back "their country".

What do you think about the KKK parade being held in Trumps honor in North Carolina on December 3rd?

God the ignorance of history with you blows my mind away.. I bet your a college graduate too.

And I bet you are not

It is a historical fact that Northern Republicans and Northern Democrats in the political arena were more instrumental in passing the Civil Rights Act than their southern counterparts.

Of course that does not minimize the contributions of concerned PRIVATE citizens who believed in equality for all. I know that as well as anyone. My parents marched in the 60's with MLK and had quite a few white allies who showed up in support. There were white civil rights workers who lost their lives as well.

Now as far as Obama goes, that's a different narrative that appears to have haunted the psyche of many white Americans for the past 8 years.

The very fact that he was even appointed as POTUS harmed race relations in the minds of some who believed that him just being elected marginalized their status.

For that segment of society, Trump is the extreme "Anti Obama".....the one who is going to humble the "evil minorities" and give them back "their country".

What do you think about the KKK parade being held in Trumps honor in North Carolina on December 3rd?

Yes I am. Did you even attend middle or high-school?

This same information below is taught in any 8th grade curriculum.

The vote on the civil rights act of 1964:

The original House version:

Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)

Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:

Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

Southern Democrats (soon to become Republicans) - 7 in the House and 1 in the Senate. Northern Republicans (today known as "Sen. Susan Collins of Maine") - 138 in the House and 27 in the Senate.

tinysworl-1-1.jpg

And I bet you are not

The Senate version:

Southern Democrats (soon to become Republicans) - 7 in the House and 1 in the Senate. Northern Republicans (today known as "Sen. Susan Collins of Maine") - 138 in the House and 27 in the Senate.

tinysworl-1-1.jpg

Since when was the Civil War in the 1960s you fucking moron

And I bet you are not

The Senate version:

tinysworl-1-1.jpg

I guess you really can't read. I was talking about the distribution of votes for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, then your dumb ass showed up and stsrting talking about the Civil War. Go get a GED, fool.

[QUOTE="katsteve2012,

Quote your source. You aren't a credible source. Everyday it's discussed why the right opposes obama, yet you remain clueless.

So you are not capable of articulating in your own words why Obama was "opposed"?

Which means you are stating that you are a follower and not a thinker?

I think it is you that is clueless.

I said it in another thread, people thought race relations got bad under Obama... oh it is going to get worse. A lot lot worse in the next 4 years. If Trump keeps doing the things he is doing, this could be one of the most disastrous Presidencies ever... and quite honestly could lead to a near Civil War.

You need to read a history book not a single democrat signed the 13 the amendment

I am speaking of the Civil Rights Act of 1964....try to keep up if you want to participate.

and yet he won more of the black vote.....ooooops
6% of blacks didn't vote for Obama four years ago.

8% of blacks didn't vote for Trump. But Trump is a reality TV star. You would think he might have done even better with the press following his every move, listening to his every word.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

With three billion in free air time, I would think it's almost impossible to lose.

But this is about the racist right wing. Favorites of the KKK and the Alt Right. Now running the country. With a thinly disguised agenda.

No, what this is "about" is you not wanting to admit that progressives like Obama and Clinton screwed over the Middle Class so badly that Democrats have lost the blue collar Rust Belt vote that they have OWNED for the past forty years so you invent a GOP race war to justify what happened! Trump didn't win because he got free air time. He won because a whole lot of Americans didn't believe that Hillary Clinton was going to help them. That wasn't a make believe racial thing...it was everyday people reacting to what the Democratic Party has done to them over the last forty years.

And I bet you are not

The Senate version:

tinysworl-1-1.jpg

I guess you really can't read. I was talking about the distribution of votes for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, then your dumb ass showed up and stsrting talking about the Civil War. Go get a GED, fool.

No I need better glasses..

News flash! The GOP doesn't have a race war. What a fucking retarded premise for a thread designed to justify criminal behavior.... Remember retards; there's going to be a new sheriff in town, and don't forget that he was the "law and order" candidate. So if you plan on playing stupid games, plan on winning stupid prizes.

And I bet you are not

The Senate version:

tinysworl-1-1.jpg

No I need better glasses..

Duly noted. I am not a petty person. So I apologize for my comments.

My own glasses betray me at times.

The real disgrace is that Dems let the GrOPers get away with too damn much! ..little things like voter suppression, tampering with voting machines, voter fraud while accusing the dems of doing it. Closing polls when people are still in line, and a plethora of other criminal acts. Yet, the dems have been rather obsequious in denouncing any of those things. That is how Trump won!
Not really. The media really is on the side of Trump.

Trump received more than double free air time than all the other candidates put together. Even on a channel like MSNBC, every day, you had Chris Mathews and Chuck Todd play Trump speeches from beginning to end. Then play a 30 clip of Hillary saying Trump hasn't the temperament. Then calling Hillary untrustworthy and unlikable and dishonest and complaining she isn't getting her message out. Then when they ask people on the street what they thought about Hillary, they would give a predictable untrustworthy and unlikable.

In my lifetime, I never saw a presidential candidate so supported by a press, many times, he wouldn't even let into his rallies. Only the cameras.

What this shows is the press can get anyone elected.

Hillary spend 3 or 4 times the amount Trump spent, and still couldn't get enough people
to vote for her "new car smell".

Then calling Hillary untrustworthy and unlikable and dishonest

Yeah, truth hurts.

Except they couldn't get Hillary elected, could they?
Trump was the media darling..not Hillary. The media marketed Trump and he won.

And the non-stop attacks on Trump while Hillary got nothing but positive coverage.
Hillary spent 3 or 4 times as much as Trump and media help still couldn't get enough votes
for her new car smell.

Trump got loads of free air time that Hillary could only dream about. That helped Trump not Hillary.

E-mails: Why was it that only a high ranking Democrat's e-mails were hacked and made public and NO Republican e-mails? That, in and of itself, is suspicious. Hillary was targeted and no one else. That helped Trump.

The media bias: I've already gone over the media's generous air time gifts to Trump but that bias became even more evident when, during the debates, media moderators allowed Trump to talk over Hillary and harp longer on irrelevancies and e-mails. That was noteworthy since Hillary had already been cleared of criminality by the FBI.

E-mails: Why was it that only a high ranking Democrat's e-mails were hacked and made public and NO Republican e-mails? That, in and of itself, is suspicious. Hillary was targeted and no one else. That helped Trump.

Of course more exposure of Hillary's and the DNC's corruption helped Trump.

And all the Bernie supporters were pissed when they rigged the primaries.

I've already gone over the media's generous air time gifts to Trump

Sure, they gave him free positive airtime during the primaries because he was a story and a joke.
During the general they gave free negative airtime because he was a threat to Hillary.

I said it in another thread, people thought race relations got bad under Obama... oh it is going to get worse. A lot lot worse in the next 4 years. If Trump keeps doing the things he is doing, this could be one of the most disastrous Presidencies ever... and quite honestly could lead to a near Civil War.
Not to bright for trumps minions as the demographics are changing and they will be the minorities soon

the demographics are changing and they will be the minorities soon

How soon if we deport 15 million illegal aliens and stop more from sneaking in?
We don't have the resources or the money to do that! Do you want to see a 30 Trillion dollar national debt in 5 years?

We don't have the resources or the money to do that!

Are you kidding? We'll save billions.
WTF? Let me try this again. Where are we going to get the resources and the money to round up, detain, and deport 15 million people while, simultaneously, building a Trillion dollar wall? A republican Congress isn't going to write either of those checks.

Where are we going to get the resources and the money to round up, detain, and deport 15 million people

Here in Illinois, we spend at least $11,000 per kid per year for education.
You only have to deport them once, the savings go on and on.
If you finally get serious about cracking down on their employment, they'll start to pack
up and move on their own.

A republican Congress isn't going to write either of those checks.

We could take the Border Patrol and ICE that we already pay for, and use them to ship illegals back south, instead of handing them bus tickets and a court date they never show up for.
But that would make sense and save money, so I understand why liberals are against it.

Hillary spend 3 or 4 times the amount Trump spent, and still couldn't get enough people

Yeah, truth hurts.

for her new car smell.
Positive coverage. You mean:

Untrustworthy
Unlikeable
Dishonest
Benghazi - 8 investigations (how many did 9/11 get?)
Emails, endless emails
Clinton Foundation

And what was found? Nothing wrong.

Trump:

The real deal
3 billion in free air time
Infomercials on his Golf Courses and Hotels
Taxes ignored
All his racist comments given a bye
His speeches played from beginning to end almost daily
Endlessly repeating his sound bytes against Hillary
Never mentioning his court date for Nov 28 that he now magically settled
And why the endless investigations into Clinton Foundation and none on the Trump Foundation? Only a single reporter uncovered the foundation was never certified, never licensed, the bribes paid with foundation money, the lies about giving to charity, the stuff he bought for himself with charity money, the lawsuits he paid with charity money. And the millions he illegally collected with his uncertified charity he will probably have to give back as soon as all the investigations are finished and the charges laid out. That's coming from the state of New York, not the DOJ. States don't work for him. So this will be a scandal, minor or major, it will be a scandal. He was already fined by the IRS for using the charity as a tax dodge. And when was that reported? I never heard it reported once.

I retired in July. I watched this race every day on CNN, FOX, MSNBC and other channels. I don't think I ever heard a complete Clinton speech from beginning to end. They rarely let one go on more than 10 minutes. But Trump? He was all they could talk about. Every show was the Trump Show. And Market Watch reported Trump received over 3 billion in free air time.

And there are so many stories like this that were never reported:

Trump Once Cut Off Medical Care For Sick Infant To Spite the Parents

And Trump even admitted he did that.

Trump gets way more TV news time than Clinton. So what?

Trump’s Media Saturation, Quantified

Reporters Know They Are Being Conned by Donald Trump, but Not What to Do About It

I saw one report say Trump received 13 negative stories in one night but Clinton received none. Yea, none. She was never mentioned. When you are the only one getting any publicity, it's all good. Especially when you tell everyone the media is bad.

Poor rdean, next time get a better candidate than a Wall St. whore.
Hilarious. Trump had to go overseas to borrow money because in this country, his credit rating is 19 out of a hundred. More than 30 points below the national average. And the last I heard, he still owes hundreds of millions of dollars to Wall Street.
You guys are crazy and know nothing's.

$250K a pop for speeches to Goldman, why would she need to borrow?
She's never built anything.

Not really. The media really is on the side of Trump.

Trump received more than double free air time than all the other candidates put together. Even on a channel like MSNBC, every day, you had Chris Mathews and Chuck Todd play Trump speeches from beginning to end. Then play a 30 clip of Hillary saying Trump hasn't the temperament. Then calling Hillary untrustworthy and unlikable and dishonest and complaining she isn't getting her message out. Then when they ask people on the street what they thought about Hillary, they would give a predictable untrustworthy and unlikable.

In my lifetime, I never saw a presidential candidate so supported by a press, many times, he wouldn't even let into his rallies. Only the cameras.

Yeah, truth hurts.

for her new car smell.

Trump got loads of free air time that Hillary could only dream about. That helped Trump not Hillary.

The media bias: I've already gone over the media's generous air time gifts to Trump but that bias became even more evident when, during the debates, media moderators allowed Trump to talk over Hillary and harp longer on irrelevancies and e-mails. That was noteworthy since Hillary had already been cleared of criminality by the FBI.

Of course more exposure of Hillary's and the DNC's corruption helped Trump.

And all the Bernie supporters were pissed when they rigged the primaries.

I've already gone over the media's generous air time gifts to Trump

Sure, they gave him free positive airtime during the primaries because he was a story and a joke.
During the general they gave free negative airtime because he was a threat to Hillary.

What's amusing is how people like R-Derp were THRILLED with Trump beating out other GOP candidates that they saw as a "real" threat to Hillary and had no problem at all with the main stream media giving him all the air time and starving out people like Rubio, Bush, Walker, Christie and Kasich! It was obvious to anyone with eyes and ears that the main stream media pushed Trump then because they thought they could then turn around and destroy him in a race against Clinton. All you had to do on election night was watch the shock and horror on the faces of the pundits at CNN and MSNBC to realize that they never in a million years thought that the electorate wouldn't listen to them and vote for Clinton. Between 9 and 11 PM as it slowly dawned on them what it was that THEY had done, their reactions were priceless.

Forum List

Back