This Just Goes To Show That Trump Is Not A Sore Loser

Why bring up the former president when the voting results indicate that the current president's agenda ain't doing too well?

Why bring up the former president when the voting results indicate that the current president's agenda ain't doing too well?

Because the (lying) media isn't through with him yet.

He just knew that if Biden would get elected that America would lose and it turns out that his prediction came true.

If JFK was alive today he'd add an addendum to his book "Profiles In Courage" & call it "Donald Trump- A Profile In Cowardice".

Here we are a year after the election & the bastard still won't admit he lost. It takes a big man to admit he was wrong, which explains why Trump won't.

It takes a big man to admit he was wrong, which explains why Trump won't.

Has Biden apologized for what happened in Afghanistan yet? Just out of pure curiosity that is. Or for not doing his part and going down to the border to secure it?

Last edited:
So you're just going to dislike instead of answering my questions? That just proves one thing.

you-got-nothing.jpg

My stock portfolio is doing great. Trump told me it was supposed to crash. What happened?
the demafascist poured billions in the market…don’t sell now though the dollar ain’t worth much now because of their actions…hyperinflation

"He's not physic?......"
"I never will begin to understand the logic of democraps. They vote for an old man that falls asleep all the time and poops his pants and they're calling me dumb"
"Physic"? What's "Physic"?
And why would someone call you dumb?

I guess I will never understand an avataree who attempts to ride to glory on the back of a supposed spouse.
Don't avatars today want to be their own person?
And not an appendage of a supposed spouse?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We all miss trimp!"

Rhymes with chimp?

I guess I will never understand an avataree who attempts to ride to glory on the back of a supposed spouse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhymes with chimp?

I stand corrected. Psychic then. I still see that you haven't answered my questions.

Rhymes with chimp?
Racist!

Rhymes with chimp?
Shrimp. Like his tiny shrimp hands.

Forum List

Back