This Just Goes To Show That Trump Is Not A Sore Loser

People keep telling me that, but the only hate I feel (towards me) comes from the right.
Could it be that since you are so "Rich", yet vote for the very people who want to take your "Riches" away, but then those taxes meant for you, end up hurting everyone else, is the reason why they hate you? I mean, just look at today, where people are paying $1.50 more a gallon for gas and hamburger meat is double in price. Sure seems that you really fucked the poor putting the shitter in chief in the Presidency...

colfax_m
LOL Don't worry. You play the market. Right now its doing great. Next week it could crash.

You know as well as I do that the market goes up, and the market goes down. You know it, I know it and you can bet your ass Trump knows it.

Hang in there and make the money while you can.

Could it be that since you are so "Rich", yet vote for the very people who want to take your "Riches" away, but then those taxes meant for you, end up hurting everyone else, is the reason why they hate you? I mean, just look at today, where people are paying $1.50 more a gallon for gas and hamburger meat is double in price. Sure seems that you really fucked the poor putting the shitter in chief in the Presidency...
How do my taxes cause meat prices to increase?

colfax_m
LOL Don't worry. You play the market. Right now its doing great. Next week it could crash.

You know as well as I do that the market goes up, and the market goes down. You know it, I know it and you can bet your ass Trump knows it.

Hang in there and make the money while you can.

Or could it be that Trump sought to win election by scaring people to vote for him with baseless predictions?

colfax_m
Seems to me I remember the Dems and every talking head saying the very same about the market if Trump won. Oh it did go down but shot right back up.

colfax_m
Seems to me I remember the Dems and every talking head saying the very same about the market if Trump won. Oh it did go down but shot right back up.
Show me where Clinton claimed such a thing.

I’ve long been on record saying people believe the president affects things far more than they do. This is especially true with the economy.

History will record Trump as the biggest sore loser in American history. The only President that refused to concede and the first to ruin our traditionally peaceful transition of power. he will be a stain and embarrassment for this country in all the history books. Schoolchildren will learn about his behavior and be shocked by his lack of ethics, class, and intelligence.

More likely that school children will learn what a coup is.

History will record Trump as the biggest sore loser in American history. The only President that refused to concede and the first to ruin our traditionally peaceful transition of power. he will be a stain and embarrassment for this country in all the history books. Schoolchildren will learn about his behavior and be shocked by his lack of ethics, class, and intelligence.
What history? You mean the one that's being erased? What makes you think that the progressive academic censors will allow future children to know anything about this era?

Jo

I never will begin to understand the logic of democraps. They vote for an old man that falls asleep all the time and poops his pants and they're calling me dumb. :rolleyes:

It's politics-

as long as he pushes left wing ideology, out his ass along with the poop, they will defend him, and they will insult you for not just going along with it.

"What history? You mean the one that's being erased?"

Just what "history" are you referring to, poster Offal?

There's a lot of "history" out there....behind us.....so it would be instructive if you could be a bit more specific.

This Just Goes To Show That Trump Is Not A Sore Loser​

...you are saying this about guy who still maintains that he won 2020 election and that Republicans should boycott voting untill the "steal!" of his rightful place in the White House is resolved.

THIS is who you now say is NOT a sore loser.

I don't want to call you a dumbass. I really don't. Honest to god I don't. Please help me not call you a dumbass and stop posting these silly threads.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back