🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Just In Biden Plan To Send Money To Illegals Is CANCELLED

Just another Biden boondoggle.

Yeah, that,.. and people pointing fingers at the wrong people once again. Ever notice that democrats never seem to hold themselves or others responsible for anything? They are also so quick to blame Trump for all of this. Yet, they never praise Biden for anything. They praise him alright,.. but it's for literally no reason at all. Don't believe me? Trying asking one of them for a reason.

"Plan to send money to illegals" sounds as if it were gifting. These were negotiations to settle potential lawsuits out of court. The DOJ broke off talks, so now they may go to court after all, where they may end up costing the US less or more or potentially way more than $450K.

Here's a source from an actual news site.

Again, you better hope this never goes to trial... because you put one weeping mother on the stand who still can't find her baby because Trump lost her... and we are going to be on the hook for a lot.

Not really, they will have to go to court in TX and we have little sympathy for illegals. Being separated is just one price to pay for being a criminal.

Again, you better hope this never goes to trial... because you put one weeping mother on the stand who still can't find her baby because Trump lost her... and we are going to be on the hook for a lot.

Your record of court rulings is piss poor, so I am quite happy to take the grifters all the way.

If a parent can be held accountable for their child misbehaving in public, then why can't they be held accountable for this? Why is it Trump's fault that the parents chose to come over here illegally? He didn't make that choice, they did. It's sad yes,.. but they can't blame anybody but themselves for their own actions.

Because no one was losing babies under Obama. Obama would identify these people and give them a summons to their asylum hearing or send them back. They didn't separate parents from their kids.

Cross examination would be awesome "mam were you raped by Mexican smugglers" Si."
That would make her MORE sympathetic, not less.

If she can prove it was her baby
The government would have to produce the baby to prove it wasn't. In all probability she had a birth certificate.

Not really, they will have to go to court in TX and we have little sympathy for illegals. Being separated is just one price to pay for being a criminal.

Again, it's easy to pick out the inbreds during jury selection...

Because no one was losing babies under Obama. Obama would identify these people and give them a summons to their asylum hearing or send them back. They didn't separate parents from their kids.

That would make her MORE sympathetic, not less.

The government would have to produce the baby to prove it wasn't. In all probability she had a birth certificate.
In all probability? I do not know about that. Many of those kids traveling with the adults aren’t theirs. Two of my college best friends are police officers in TX. They say these kids are vagrants and used as pawns.

In all probability? I do not know about that. Many of those kids traveling with the adults aren’t theirs. Two of my college best friends are police officers in TX. They say these kids are vagrants and used as pawns.

Turn off the Faux News, buddy.

The thing is I'm not sure if I believe them or if this is just too good to be true. Thoughts and opinions?

For some reason Cognitive failing Sleepy 😴 Joe didn’t expect the backlash from the public!!

"Plan to send money to illegals" sounds as if it were gifting. These were negotiations to settle potential lawsuits out of court. The DOJ broke off talks, so now they may go to court after all, where they may end up costing the US less or more or potentially way more than $450K.

Here's a source from an actual news site.
Illegals are due no money from the US no matter how stupid the promises from prior America hating presidents

The 100% family separation policy instituted by the Trump Administration was child abuse, and losing kids? That just compounds it. The kids had no say in what their parents.

The thing is I'm not sure if I believe them or if this is just too good to be true. Thoughts and opinions?

They realized that with things looking bleak come the midterms, this was going to be used by Republicans to the hilt in upcoming campaigns. I guess they figure that if the illegals were to actually win money in courts over this, they could then blame it on Trump and and it wouldn't be blamed on them. If they made settlements then it would be all blamed on Democrats.

Forum List

Back