🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Just In Biden Plan To Send Money To Illegals Is CANCELLED

What is your data on “most” showing up for their court hearings? Is that 95 percent? 60 percent? “ Most “ is not a sufficient number that ends up compromising national security and welfare.

I am not a fan of keeping people in cages or family separation but I realize that Obama, Trump, and Biden have done it. Even VP Harris went to El Salvador and told people not to come. When you are warned by US and what and why will happen, Trump nor the US can be the villain.
According to a fact sheet eleased by the Department of Justice in December of 2020, “Forty-nine percent (49%) of all non-detained or MPP removal cases completed in FY 2020 resulted in an in-absentia order of removal due to an alien’s failure to attend a scheduled immigration court hearing.” This means that approximately half of all illegal aliens don’t attend their final court hearing. This statistic alone debunks the claims made by the AIC.”

IOW- Not good enough.

Last edited:
According to a fact sheet eleased by the Department of Justice in December of 2020, “Forty-nine percent (49%) of all non-detained or MPP removal cases completed in FY 2020 resulted in an in-absentia order of removal due to an alien’s failure to attend a scheduled immigration court hearing.” This means that approximately half of all illegal aliens don’t attend their final court hearing. This statistic alone debunks the claims made by the AIC.”

IOW- Not good enough.
More than 50 percent breaking Immigration Law.

I asked you once what policies could Trump have at the border you would call a success and you got mad and ignored me.

any time ask what Trump could do you would approve of, we spun off into arguments.

I don't recall you asking me that question in that way. What border policies would could Trump have done that I would consider a success?

Expand funding and personnel for immigration services so there are more than enough personnel and immigration judges to expedite cases with no more than one month wait. Include investment for up to date technology. Make that department a funding priority.

and yes I have defended Biden from attacks that were "ends at the top" in nature because I didn't feel him responsible.

I'm not talking about defending him. I am asking, in essence, exactly what you are asking of me. Policies or actions where you have felt he did a good job.

again, I try to look at issues, not people. in asking about positive Trump actions or even potential actions you'd approve of, it ended ugly. not sure what I am supposed to think.

That makes two of us.

What is the consensus on news sources that are “legitimate”? Who or what is the authority on that?

That's an easy one. Legitimate news sources are ones that have reporters, fact checkers, editors, etc.

Not some website run by rightwingers who print half a story.

Great logic there, Dumbass....

So if I pick up my kids, we break into your house, then I go to jail while the kids get sent to foster care, how much money can I sue you for?????

Breaking into my house would be a felony.
Entering the US illegally is a misdemeanor.

The problem is, your racist ass thinks coming to this country to do crappy jobs Americans don't want to do is some horrible thing. It really isn't.

What is your data on “most” showing up for their court hearings? Is that 95 percent? 60 percent? “ Most “ is not a sufficient number that ends up compromising national security and welfare.
Except your racial fears are not a good excuse.

Undocumented immigrants are only a problem in the tiny minds of bigots who live in mortal fear a Mexican will date their daughter.

If you guys really, really wanted to end illegal immigration, you could do it by going after the rich white people who hire them.

I am not a fan of keeping people in cages or family separation but I realize that Obama, Trump, and Biden have done it. Even VP Harris went to El Salvador and told people not to come. When you are warned by US and what and why will happen, Trump nor the US can be the villain.

Again, something doesn't become okay because you false claim Obama also did it.

There was no excuse for what Trump did, and it was done out of pure vindictiveness... and now the US is going to have to pay big money for it because it was illegal.

Well, you clearly don't undertand how math works. 50% of those who were removed... Not 50% of those who were given court dates. The ones who showed up for their court dates, which again, is about 95% of them, weren't removed. They know showing up to their court dates is critical to keeping their legal status.

That's an easy one. Legitimate news sources are ones that have reporters, fact checkers, editors, etc.

You obviously ignore how CNN, NBC, The New York Times, and The Washington Post work. Jeff Zucker banks on people such as yourself.

Or . . .

It was never going to happen in the first place.
I get it.Like Biden was never going to be anything but a good natured
Moderate.Think of as an uncle who means well.Just has a quirk pesky habit of
sneaking up behind gals and grabbing them from behind by their elbows
to sniff their hair.Nothing out of the ordinary.Just normal lunch pail Joe as
if back in Scranton.
Nothing could be further from reality.
Biden's Presidency is Otherworldly.At this stage,an escaped Martian from
Mars would seem more American than this lunch pail creep.

Expand funding and personnel for immigration services so there are more than enough personnel and immigration judges to expedite cases with no more than one month wait.
Ok

and till then aliens can wait in mexico for permission to enter the US legally

Well, you clearly don't undertand how math works. 50% of those who were removed... Not 50% of those who were given court dates. The ones who showed up for their court dates, which again, is about 95% of them, weren't removed. They know showing up to their court dates is critical to keeping their legal status.
WhAtEvEr ! The simple fact remains that Scranton Joe has not even bothered to
show up at our Southern Border.Totally reneged on his pledge to guarantee that
All Americans in Afghanistan will be coming home.Sean Hannity keeps a running
tab on that most Unamerican of any President's pledge.
That one fact alone makes Biden The Worst example of a President in American
History.At this stage on the verge of topping arguably The Worst President in
American History by historians { James Buchanan } who aggravated and enabled
the Civil War.Biden is on track to surpass that dispicable example of a Presidency.

Last edited:
Ok

and till then aliens can wait in mexico for permission to enter the US legally
Thats the way Immigration Law works.
Or did.At this stage of the Dynamic Duo's { Biden,Harris } lackadaisical
Incompetence,it won't be long before syringes go on strike.
I mean,why bother.

The problem is, your racist ass thinks coming to this country to do crappy jobs Americans don't want to do is some horrible thing. It really isn't.

Undocumented immigrants are only a problem in the tiny minds of bigots who live in mortal fear a Mexican will date their daughter.

If you guys really, really wanted to end illegal immigration, you could do it by going after the rich white people who hire them.

There was no excuse for what Trump did, and it was done out of pure vindictiveness... and now the US is going to have to pay big money for it because it was illegal.

You really are out of touch. When you can’t argu a point, you default to accusing everyone of being a bigot. I showed my 100 percent Mexican wife your post. You need to understand the border problem as a security problem before you broad brush it as a bigot problem. As for my two Mexican-Mediterranean sons, my wife and myself would love for them to marry a Mexican or any other Hispanic or latin woman.

I don't recall you asking me that question in that way. What border policies would could Trump have done that I would consider a success?

Expand funding and personnel for immigration services so there are more than enough personnel and immigration judges to expedite cases with no more than one month wait. Include investment for up to date technology. Make that department a funding priority.
thank you. i recall it clearly because it was so frustrating to simply try and talk issues when you .... nevermind. this is what i was after.

the wait for immigration can vary depending on the type of visa you are looking for. in some cases, it's immediate, in others; yes. it can take a LONG time. however, this to me is no excuse to simply say "fuck it" and walk on over. i can't think of any other country in the world that is ok with this approach.

not because i want to stop immigration, but because it's simply now an open border and being taken advantage of. for example - asylum. to me this is simply being used because it's more immediate and another way to get around a problem. (that problem being congress won't come to an agreement together on this so we keep fighting over extremes vs. searching for compromise)

asylum is if you go back, you stand a greater than 50% chance of being killed for your political beliefs. coming here for a better life is great, but it's not asylum. we've put so many wordsmith games into action to get what *we* want we've warped the reality around it all.

congress needs to determine what to do with people already here, and set process and policy and process on future immigration and then the executive branch needs to implement that. and yes, updating technology should be high on the list of what to do, in both processing and stopping illegal immigration.

I'm not talking about defending him. I am asking, in essence, exactly what you are asking of me. Policies or actions where you have felt he did a good job.
that would be difficult for me to name. covid? i am not for the FEAR approach being used. what i do to my body and why is between me and my doctor. not the government. not my employer. not live nation in letting me in a concert and certainly not applebees for dinner. but here we are.

spending? i wasn't a fan of trumps spending and spoke against it. i'll speak against it here as well because im against spending money in such a manner. but we keep on funding pet projects for a singular side moreso than the collective good. both sides are horrible about this. however - overall our spending is totally out of control and sooner or later the economy will fall.

immigration? i am not for a wall, im for fixing the problems not putting up barriers to make things more difficult. i think technology on the border would do a better job than a wall they can simply crash a 65 chevy through and come on in. i am for working with the other govs to help them improve so people don't WANT to leave.

but they are leaving and we can only do so much to help a country that doesn't want our help in the end, just our money. and exactly what power does a president constitutionally have TO enact law and policy on this when they are NOT a law and policy creation division of our gov?

i think biden and the admin is ignoring the border, evidenced by their never going there to address what the boots on the ground face daily and say ARE problems. real problems.

abuse of power. this is simply on the rise and each president does it more than the last because they can. executive orders are not laws and have been long since abused as a way to get around a congress that doesn't do shit. presidents are not kings, but they are well on their way if we keep allowing it "cause the last one did it".

foreign policy. not a fan of what biden is doing here. we seem to in my mind be caving to other countries at the expense of our own and this is a "globalization vs. nationalism" thing to me. im national. i want the US to do well, not work towards 1 world gov. we can't even have a forum that gets along so global peace and rule isn't even a distant pipe dream at this point, but seems to be where we're headed.

those are the big ones to me and no, i don't agree with many of them at all but hopefully the reasons are due to how i see it playing out, not my dislike for biden.

what policies of bidens do you approve of?

That makes two of us.
what i would like is to focus on the issues and leave emotion at the door. but emotions are a part of this and im guilty of it as well at times. it's just human nature. but we don't have to keep insulting each other. however, given our track record it seems that's where it will eventually go because of HOW we disagree moreso than we simply disagree.

but i am certainly willing to try again.

Let’s evaluate the following 2019 court testimony about no-shows, (unless you’re under the delusion that court no-shows have decreased since that time, it’s relevant):

“Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan told the Senate Judiciary Committee during Tuesday’s hearing that 90 percent of asylum-seekers who come into the country are not to be seen again.

OK, so now we have a DHS head weighing in, under oath, stating that it’s as high as 90% not showing up.

On the flip side, (since every single issue has to be political above factual), we have various leftist media sources stating the percentage of no-shows is much lower. Other sources claim the DHS manipulates their data so it doesn’t “look so bad”. ICE’s “catch and run” figures also are unique.

Whatever the true percentage is, it’s the VAST numbers that are the real problem. Forget the often quoted number of having 1.5 US asylum applications currently, there are 3.5 million backloaded immigration cases.

Are you under the delusion that the US has unlimited resources? Do you think tent cities are acceptable accommodations for families? Do you have a family in need living with you?

Last edited:
You obviously ignore how CNN, NBC, The New York Times, and The Washington Post work. Jeff Zucker banks on people such as yourself.

Uh-huh... Those places have reporters, fact checkers, attorneys, etc. to make sure they are getting it right, as oppossed to the right wing media... which mostly just tells you what youwant to hear.

WhAtEvEr ! The simple fact remains that Scranton Joe has not even bothered to
show up at our Southern Border.

why should he? I mean, I realize you are terrified of the thought of a Mexican moving in next door, but it's not a crisis.

Totally reneged on his pledge to guarantee that
All Americans in Afghanistan will be coming home.

Everyone who wanted to leave has had the opportunity... the only people there are Afghans who hold American citizenship... which is fine, but they are perfectly free to buy a plane ticket out.

That one fact alone makes Biden The Worst example of a President in American
History.At this stage on the verge of topping arguably The Worst President in
American History by historians { James Buchanan } who aggravated and enabled
the Civil War.Biden is on track to surpass that dispicable example of a Presidency.

Hysterics get you nowhere, buddy.

Frankly, the economy is going well, we aren't at war with anyone, the stock market is high, we're finally getting a handle on Covid...

But you Trump Cultists keep drinking the bleach.

Attachments

• 1640202665316.png
    1640202665316.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 13
Let’s evaluate the following 2019 court testimony about no-shows, (unless you’re under the delusion that court no-shows have decreased since that time, it’s relevant):

Well, since we threw all the Nazis out of DHS since 2019, we can actually get some accurate numbers.

92 percent of individuals who filed asylum claims attended their court hearings between fiscal years 2013 and 2017​

According to DOJ statistics, between 2013 and 2017, 92 percent of asylum seekers appeared in court to receive a final decision on their claims. In FY 2018, 89.4 percent of those who applied for asylum complied with their court hearing obligations. Out of 66,592 final asylum decisions, 7,072 denials were the result of the asylum seeker failing to appear in court.

“Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan told the Senate Judiciary Committee during Tuesday’s hearing that 90 percent of asylum-seekers who come into the country are not to be seen again.

OK, so now we have a DHS head weighing in, under oath, stating that it’s as high as 90% not showing up.

On the flip side, (since every single issue has to be political above factual), we have various leftist media sources stating the percentage of no-shows is much lower. Other sources claim the DHS manipulates their data so it doesn’t “look so bad”. ICE’s “catch and run” figures also are unique.

Whatever the true percentage is, it’s the VAST numbers that are the real problem. Forget the often quoted number of having 1.5 US asylum applications currently, there are 3.5 million backloaded immigration cases.

Are you under the delusion that the US has unlimited resources? Do you think tent cities are acceptable accommodations for families? Do you have a family in need living with you?
Uh-huh... Those places have reporters, fact checkers, attorneys, etc. to make sure they are getting it right, as oppossed to the right wing media... which mostly just tells you what youwant to hear.

why should he? I mean, I realize you are terrified of the thought of a Mexican moving in next door, but it's not a crisis.

Everyone who wanted to leave has had the opportunity... the only people there are Afghans who hold American citizenship... which is fine, but they are perfectly free to buy a plane ticket out.

Hysterics get you nowhere, buddy.

Frankly, the economy is going well, we aren't at war with anyone, the stock market is high, we're finally getting a handle on Covid...

But you Trump Cultists keep drinking the bleach.

Call them what you will, they sit on news stories and ignore facts that make their guys and gals look bad. Again, Jeff Zucker.

The thing is I'm not sure if I believe them or if this is just too good to be true. Thoughts and opinions?

The foreign invaders should be shot on sight.

That's because that's exactly what it would have been.
Gifting for votes sure, and what kind of idiotic message was that sending to the travelers thinking on trying it next ? What a clown show it all is, but it's not the crazy comedic clown show one might think exist, but rather it's more of an evil clown show with an agenda that seeks to fool the American people right on through and through.

Forum List

Back