🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Just In Biden Plan To Send Money To Illegals Is CANCELLED

Frankly, there are times that criticism is warranted, but you are essentially calling it out every time, as “you just hate him”. That was a horrible cruel policy that alienated even some of his base so it clearly isn’t just me “hating Trump”.

It is asylum. It has nothing do with what “the left” calls it, nor is it up to “the right” to decide what it is. It is written in our laws. Anyone has a right to request asylum. Period. It doesn’t mean they get it. In fact most do not, but they have a legal right to request it.

You can blame the parents, but that is no excuse for enacting a punitive abusive policy that punishes the children.

Wrong. I am talking about one specific policy.

The immigration problem? I agree. That is all on Congress endlessly kicking the can down the road.

Policies and rules? That is 100% on the president. Congress didn’t make that policy.
yes there are times.

But ive never seen you NOT come at him.

I don't think you know how to be fair to people you don't like.

yes there are times.

In all honesty we're just as guilty with Biden and Harris even though they deserve it.

Because no one was losing babies under Obama. Obama would identify these people and give them a summons to their asylum hearing or send them back. They didn't separate parents from their kids.

That would make her MORE sympathetic, not less.

The government would have to produce the baby to prove it wasn't. In all probability she had a birth certificate.
And she carried the birth certificate all the way from Guatemala or wherever. Of course she can't even establish who SHE is let alone if she had a baby.

yes we can be. but ive defended Biden at times and try to focus on policy not people.

But you are right. we can all be blind to our emotions.

If he didn't fuck up this country so badly I might even have some sympathy towards the guy,.. I sort of still do a tiny bit, but my rage for what he's done to America is a LOT bigger.

JoeB131
All you have is the racist card.

No one give a shit about an illegal and her kid. They entered OUR country illegally. Only idiots like you have sympathy for law breakers. Good Lord what an idiot you are.

Again, you better hope this never goes to trial... because you put one weeping mother on the stand who still can't find her baby because Trump lost her... and we are going to be on the hook for a lot.
I'm sure the Magic Negro and the Delusional Fucktard separated a lot of kids from their parents at the border, too....

How much is the Demoncrap Party going to kick in for the settlements?????

you and a bunch of assholes made racism the center of just about everything.

Naw, that's where you are confused. Racism is built into the DNA of this country. We stole land from people of color and exploited slave labor to develop it.

Pretending it doesn't exist doesn't fix things.... you can't retcon history.

Ya see... right there is your fucking problem Joe.
You are uninformed... Obama handing kids directly into the hands of child traffickers is "crazy town"??
Yeah?.... well here you go:

Did you actually read the article?

It’s an obviously false statement that the “left-leaning media stayed strangely silent” about the case, because a simple Google search reveals it has been thoroughly reported on by local and national outlets and is the subject of a PBS documentary film. As the text notes, Conservative Tribune’s own story was based on such reporting.

In July 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice indicted a ring of traffickers led by Aroldo Castillo-Serrano and accused them of smuggling children into the United States. They were also accused of lying to Health and Human Services’ Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) by posing as relatives in order to gain custody of children in its care and use them for forced labor in Marion, a city north of Columbus. The federal indictment, filed in U.S. district court in Ohio accuses Castillo-Serrano and his conspirators of forcing the children to live in squalid trailers and work six or seven 12-hour days a week, using threats and physical violence as coercion.

According to the Justice Department, Castillo-Serrano pleaded guilty in August 2015 to counts related to trafficking. He was sentenced to more than 15 years in prison and ordered to pay restitution to the victims.

So this happened, Obama put a stop to it, put the perps in jail and proposed reforms to keep it from happening again, which STILL hadn't been implmented by Trump as of 2018.

Yup, you went to crazy town.

Last edited:
All you have is the racist card.

No one give a shit about an illegal and her kid. They entered OUR country illegally. Only idiots like you have sympathy for law breakers. Good Lord what an idiot you are.

The reason I have the racist card is because you guys keep being racist. The fact is that you don't give a shit about a woman and her child because they are not white says it all.

Meanwhile, some white chick is killed by her loser boyfriend, and it's a news story for months.

I'm sure the Magic Negro and the Delusional Fucktard separated a lot of kids from their parents at the border, too....

How much is the Demoncrap Party going to kick in for the settlements?????

You are sure of a lot of things, but they have medications for that now.

So if you can find a case where a family was separated under Obama, and the children were subsequently lost, by all means prosecute it.

The reason I have the racist card is because you guys keep being racist. The fact is that you don't give a shit about a woman and her child because they are not white says it all.

Meanwhile, some white chick is killed by her loser boyfriend, and it's a news story for months.
No, Joey....

The reason you keep using the race card is the fact that your posts keep demonstrating that you are a tool with a lower IQ than a steaming pile of dog shit....

So you don't have anything else to fall back on!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

JoeB131
I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

Since when is it racist to want illegals out of our country?? Since when is it racist to object to them getting into our country?? You would get the same reaction if they were white.

Go to Mexico you dummy and see what happens to you if you are illegal. They wouldn't care what race you are. What an idiot you are.

Again, you better hope this never goes to trial... because you put one weeping mother on the stand who still can't find her baby because Trump lost her... and we are going to be on the hook for a lot.

Last time I checked, 1 of 3 kids did not match their alleged "parents". So, they were just chattel to be sold to the Human Traffickers to pay off the Coyotes.

JoeB131
I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

Since when is it racist to want illegals out of our country?? Since when is it racist to object to them getting into our country?? You would get the same reaction if they were white.

Go to Mexico you dummy and see what happens to you if you are illegal. They wouldn't care what race you are. What an idiot you are.
If Joey were to try heading to Mexico, that country would have the wall built with 24 hours!!!!! :laughing0301:

No, Joey....

The reason you keep using the race card is the fact that your posts keep demonstrating that you are a tool with a lower IQ than a steaming pile of dog shit....

Yet I keep running circles around you.

Last time I checked, 1 of 3 kids did not match their alleged "parents". So, they were just chattel to be sold to the Human Traffickers to pay off the Coyotes.

Really, how did you check that? Did you run DNA tests on all these kids?

Here's the ironic thing... you kind of created this. You see, back in the 1980's, you just had the breadwinner travelling north to make some money working seasonally. He worked for a season in agriculture or construction, and then he went home and lived very well.

Then you guys got all panicky that your daughters might date a Mexican, and you cracked down on the border. So that meant instead of crossing the border twice a year, they crossed the border once and never went back... Some brought their families with them.

This whole problem could be EASILY solved by simply instituting a guest worker program for unskilled labor. But we won't do that, because racism.

Except I never see this reaction about illegals from Poland. The reality is, 50% of illegals didn't come from Mexico, they came from other countries - some of them European - on legit visas and overstayed their welcome. But all the hysteria is about those evil, evil Mexicans.

So you want us to be more like Mexico?

yes there are times.

Oh? I didn’t like GWB or Nixon, but I can and have acknowledged Bush’s great handling of 911, his unwillingness to make it an anti-Muslim crusade. I can an have acknowledged Nixon’s brilliance in foreign affairs. I don’t recall you saying a single positive thing about Biden. Have you? I think maybe you should apply your words to you.

And I will point out, I oppose policies that not only end up being cruel and violating human rights, but were designed to be purposefully. There is a difference between between that and the remain in Mexico policy (which I also don’t like because those people are exposed to abuse, murder, kidnapping, rape and trafficking with no protections). The remain in Mexico policy was not designed to be abusive. I also get that we are overwhelmed with sheer numbers, especially minors, and that leads to over crowding, temporary solutions to keep them safe (like “kids in cages”) but those should be temporary not months long. No president seems to have been able to adequately address what is an ineffective system at tbe border and a backlog of long waits for a hearing and a decision. I am not happy with Biden either.

But again all that is scrambling to keep ahead of a crisis. It is not a policy created to create cruelty on families and children. And you can’t even say yes, that is wrong without but what about, what what about or “you just hate Trump”?

Last edited:
Yet I keep running circles around you.

Really, how did you check that? Did you run DNA tests on all these kids?

Here's the ironic thing... you kind of created this. You see, back in the 1980's, you just had the breadwinner travelling north to make some money working seasonally. He worked for a season in agriculture or construction, and then he went home and lived very well.

Then you guys got all panicky that your daughters might date a Mexican, and you cracked down on the border. So that meant instead of crossing the border twice a year, they crossed the border once and never went back... Some brought their families with them.

This whole problem could be EASILY solved by simply instituting a guest worker program for unskilled labor. But we won't do that, because racism.

Except I never see this reaction about illegals from Poland. The reality is, 50% of illegals didn't come from Mexico, they came from other countries - some of them European - on legit visas and overstayed their welcome. But all the hysteria is about those evil, evil Mexicans.

So you want us to be more like Mexico?
Actually, instead of a guest worker program, it would probably help combat racism (and help fight poverty) if we were to save those jobs for the low-IQ Democrats, where we can get them off the dole.....

If a parent can be held accountable for their child misbehaving in public, then why can't they be held accountable for this? Why is it Trump's fault that the parents chose to come over here illegally? He didn't make that choice, they did. It's sad yes,.. but they can't blame anybody but themselves for their own actions.
And Biden too, because he and the left inticed them to attempt what they had attempted. So is that why Biden felt obligated (before the crap hit the fan), to try and sooth or hide the situation by attempting such a bone head move ?

Glad it was stopped, and I think it should drop down to an individual accountability level, where as Biden should have to pay out of his own pocket what he had since caused.

Checked where?

Forum List

Back