This just in, Kaz endorses ...

Genius, try reading your OP.

My OP doesn't mention Fair Trade (CA), simpleton
Your OP is anti-Fair Trade...
Elaborate...

Strawman
Your OP; elaborate.

I'm for free trade, as I said in my OP. How does that confuse you?
If you admitted you were a selfish, egotistical asshole, I would have some respect for your honesty.

Elaborate...

Strawman
Your OP; elaborate.

If you admitted you were a selfish, egotistical asshole, I would have some respect for your honesty.

That sounds more like you

... Gary Johnson for President.

It bothers me to support a Libertarian who isn't a libertarian, but he's the only choice.

Trump is an ardent anti-free trade, anti-capitalist candidate and his supporters are a bunch of angry, fear driven mostly inbred mob

Hillary is ... well ... Hillary

Any other vote is just going to be confused, there is no Nader or anyone who stands as just a strong third party candidate who is worth voting for even if I don't agree with them.

So, Gary Johnson is the only choice left. The one thing I won't do is not vote.

Go Gary. yay. sort of ...

He's for open borders. You're cool with that?

No, but I have major issues with Hillary and Trump too, so where does that lead to exactly?

Oh and by the way, believing that Trump supporters are angry, fear driven and inbred is not one size fits all. I'm none of those.

:lol:

"Open the border; flood of Mexicans would become taxpayers. (Jan 2001)"

Gary Johnson on the Issues

I agree, you're not. But you have to see the vitriol of many of his supporters on the board and how badly they suck at persuading anyone of anything, they just attack us for not supporting him.

Also, by "Trump Supporter" I mean the 40% of Republicans who wanted him, not the ones who are supporting him now because he's the Republican candidate. And no, again, it's still not "all" of them.

You have to know what I'm talking about. Aren't you embarrassed to see some of their vitriolic arguments to people who should be open to the Republican candidate?
But you have to see the vitriol of many of his supporters on the board and how badly they suck at persuading anyone of anything, they just attack us for not supporting him.

It's because they don't know what they are talking about and are just lashing out. They went from believing free markets were the promised land to being aligned with a social democrat practically overnight. It must have been unnerving.

Elaborate...

Strawman
Your OP; elaborate.

So if I get my way, you can still make your own choices. If you get your way, my choices are removed. I'm selfish for not wanting you to remove my choice? You're not egotistical to think you should have the power to make my choices for me? You're not an asshole for wanting to do it?

You may want to think about how that actually makes you the selfish, egotistical asshole ...

Elaborate...

Strawman
Your OP; elaborate.

So if I get my way, you can still make your own choices. If you get your way, my choices are removed. I'm selfish for not wanting you to remove my choice? You're not egotistical to think you should have the power to make my choices for me? You're not an asshole for wanting to do it?

You may want to think about how that actually makes you the selfish, egotistical asshole ...
How about applying your analysis skills to what Free Trade has wrought for the overwhelming number of people in the US.
Even though it's pretty cool that my taxes allow for Welfare recipients to own homes.

It bothers me to support a Libertarian who isn't a libertarian, but he's the only choice.

Trump is an ardent anti-free trade, anti-capitalist candidate and his supporters are a bunch of angry, fear driven mostly inbred mob

Any other vote is just going to be confused, there is no Nader or anyone who stands as just a strong third party candidate who is worth voting for even if I don't agree with them.

where are his commercials telling us all what he's about? Let's see him on the tv. why is he so silent? doesn't he want to win? So you're backing someone not willing to step up? There you go, that's stepping out.

Lots of gutless people will vote for the equivalent of Charlie Brown. Piss your vote away if it makes you feel better.

a vote against BOTH Hillary and Trump is not a waste
sure it is. you really think this dude can win? If not, then it's like not voting fool. moral victories don't bring in the bacon. Sorry, but, it's a non vote.

Lots of gutless people will vote for the equivalent of Charlie Brown. Piss your vote away if it makes you feel better.

sure it is. you really think this dude can win? If not, then it's like not voting fool. moral victories don't bring in the bacon. Sorry, but, it's a non vote.

Sorry, but, it's a non vote.

Indeed it is.

a 'non vote' for both Hillary AND Trump

Indeed it is.

It is a vote for better candidates next time.

I too will vote Johnson, though I am in the Peoples Republic, so it doesn't matter who I vote for.

IF I were in a swing state, I would most likely vote for Trump - Hillary is THAT bad.

Indeed it is.

It is a vote for better candidates next time.
cause that has worked so well in the past.

I too will vote Johnson, though I am in the Peoples Republic, so it doesn't matter who I vote for.

IF I were in a swing state, I would most likely vote for Trump - Hillary is THAT bad.
There is talk here in Missouri that it may become a toss up state. This worries me. I was looking forward to writing in NONE OF THE ABOVE but if the election is close come election day I will vote against Hillary.

There is talk here in Missouri that it may become a toss up state. This worries me. I was looking forward to writing in NONE OF THE ABOVE but if the election is close come election day I will vote against Hillary.

Similar in NH.

But really can't see pulling the handle for either

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Similar in NH.

It sucks. There really are no good choices.

Similar in NH.

then the person you were voting for should have beaten trump. Why didn't that happen if he won by so much? The numbers don't track to your concerns.

Similar in NH.

then the person you were voting for should have beaten trump. Why didn't that happen if he won by so much? The numbers don't track to your concerns.

I didn't vote in the primary.

In my state, you have to register as republican or democrat to be able to vote in the primary.

and I refuse to support either party

Because America is rightly pissed.

We now know that the democrats have been running a racketeering scheme, selling federal positions for cash. This goes all the way up to Obama. BUT there is NO WAY the corrupt democrats could do this without the knowledge of the Republicans, it simply isn't possible.

Prior to the WikiLeaks release of this DNC email, did any of the Republican establishment point out that the democrats are running a "pay to play" racket out of the White House? IN FACT the Republicans were actively covering for the corrupt democrats, which means they are in it up to their necks.

While most of America didn't understand just HOW openly corrupt our government and the two parties are, we did know that things are going to shit, and fast.

So Trump is a reaction to the clearly corrupt GOP establishment that is clearly in bed with the DNC crime family.

Forum List

Back