This just in, Kaz endorses ...

This just in I'm endorsing no one and there is good chance starting on November 5th I will start drinking for at least the next four so as not to remember who was elected President.

I will vote for whoever pisses off Kaz the most.
After all, the poor bastard doesn't possess the ability to earn a living under Comparative Advantage.

Sorry, I don't give a shit who you vote for, so I can't help there
I don't give a damn about who you vote for either but YOU'RE the idiot who made a public proclamation.

What an idiot. Read your post you stupid fuck. Your last post said you DO care who I support, so I answered your question. What is wrong with you? Crooked nob?
And you took me seriously.
You couldn't even tell from the sarcasm that I don't care what a sociopath such as yourself does.
The problem is that sociopath always believe others care what they do.

After all, the poor bastard doesn't possess the ability to earn a living under Comparative Advantage.

I don't give a damn about who you vote for either but YOU'RE the idiot who made a public proclamation.

What an idiot. Read your post you stupid fuck. Your last post said you DO care who I support, so I answered your question. What is wrong with you? Crooked nob?
You couldn't even tell from the sarcasm that I don't care what a sociopath such as yourself does.

You're just backpedaling now that you were exposed for being full of shit

If I'm full of shit please explain in detail how Comparative Advantage will ruin your life?
I haven't yet met even ONE MBA who can do so without revealing their sociopathic need for excess.

... Gary Johnson for President.

It bothers me to support a Libertarian who isn't a libertarian, but he's the only choice.

Trump is an ardent anti-free trade, anti-capitalist candidate and his supporters are a bunch of angry, fear driven mostly inbred mob

Hillary is ... well ... Hillary

Any other vote is just going to be confused, there is no Nader or anyone who stands as just a strong third party candidate who is worth voting for even if I don't agree with them.

So, Gary Johnson is the only choice left. The one thing I won't do is not vote.

Go Gary. yay. sort of ...

I voted for Johnson last time but I don't think I will this time.

Why? Just wondering

After thinking about it I thought I wasted my vote on someone,. though very capable, had absolutely no chance of winning.

I sure as hell don't want the POS Hitlery in the WH and I think Trump has a very good chance of beating her. Hell even Dems don't like her even though some will vote for her.

It bothers me to support a Libertarian who isn't a libertarian, but he's the only choice.

Trump is an ardent anti-free trade, anti-capitalist candidate and his supporters are a bunch of angry, fear driven mostly inbred mob

Any other vote is just going to be confused, there is no Nader or anyone who stands as just a strong third party candidate who is worth voting for even if I don't agree with them.

I actually laughed out loud.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I voted for Johnson last time but I don't think I will this time.

Why? Just wondering

After thinking about it I thought I wasted my vote on someone,. though very capable, had absolutely no chance of winning.

I sure as hell don't want the POS Hitlery in the WH and I think Trump has a very good chance of beating her. Hell even Dems don't like her even though some will vote for her.

I could vote for Trump if he didn't keep repeating in every speech that he's a anti-free trade and anti-capitalist. Hillary on the other hand is not going to unravel trade deals and she said she's not going to legislate against offshoring.

Capitalism is my #1 issue. I won't vote for him.

His angry mob supporters who keep informing me I owe Trump my vote and I'm voting for Hillary by not voting for Trump sure as hell don't help either.

There is no way to say we want another way by voting for either of them. And not voting sends no message at all. Third party is the best vote

If I'm full of shit please explain in detail how Comparative Advantage will ruin your life?
I haven't yet met even ONE MBA who can do so without revealing their sociopathic need for excess.

Strawman. I didn't say anything about comparative advantage, you did

I could vote for Trump if he didn't keep repeating in every speech that he's a anti-free trade and anti-capitalist.

I hear ya.

Johnson isn't perfect, but he's at least heading in the right direction. He'll get my vote, but it's easy for me. I'm in a state in which Trump has no chance.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

He's for open borders. You're cool with that?

Oh and by the way, believing that Trump supporters are angry, fear driven and inbred is not one size fits all. I'm none of those.

:lol:

"Open the border; flood of Mexicans would become taxpayers. (Jan 2001)"

Gary Johnson on the Issues

He's for open borders. You're cool with that?

No, but I have major issues with Hillary and Trump too, so where does that lead to exactly?

Oh and by the way, believing that Trump supporters are angry, fear driven and inbred is not one size fits all. I'm none of those.

:lol:

"Open the border; flood of Mexicans would become taxpayers. (Jan 2001)"

Gary Johnson on the Issues

I agree, you're not. But you have to see the vitriol of many of his supporters on the board and how badly they suck at persuading anyone of anything, they just attack us for not supporting him.

Also, by "Trump Supporter" I mean the 40% of Republicans who wanted him, not the ones who are supporting him now because he's the Republican candidate. And no, again, it's still not "all" of them.

You have to know what I'm talking about. Aren't you embarrassed to see some of their vitriolic arguments to people who should be open to the Republican candidate?

You stated Fair Trade (CA) is a disaster...
State your case.

State your case.

Strawman, I never said that

State your case.

Genius, try reading your OP.

State your case.

My OP doesn't mention Fair Trade (CA), simpleton

State your case.

My OP doesn't mention Fair Trade (CA), simpleton
Your OP is anti-Fair Trade...
Elaborate...

Forum List

Back