This Just In:San Bernardino On Fire.But There Is No Water In California.Great Job Jerry Brown !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:dev2:. Great Job Jerry Brown! You are the Governor of a state with a major water shortage. Did you ever stop to think of what could happen in the event of another brush fire? Maybe just kick the can down the road and worry about it later? Well Jerry, San Bernardino is on fire as we speak, cars on Highway 15 are also on fire. Sky is smothered in smoke ashes. So what are you going to do now? Phone A Friend?:oops-28::stupid:

Well clearly Jerry Brown is at fault- he should have been making it rain the last 3 years.

You just might want to read up on where CA's water goes.

Most goes to fracking.
Next is agriculture - to put food on your plate.

Idiot.

when i started seeing the footage, first thing that came to mind was,,,,The Roof The Roof! The Roof Is On Fire, we dont need no water let the %$#@!)(*&^%$ burn.

2,000-Acre North Fire Prompts Evacuations, Shuts Down 15 Freeway, Burns Vehicles in Cajon Pass

W/video and photos @ 2 000-Acre North Fire Prompts Evacuations Shuts Down 15 Freeway Burns Vehicles in Cajon Pass KTLA

fire3.jpg

all we can hope for is a tsumani that will bring the spacific ocean right into southern cally, that should put it out.

This year has been predicted as a terrible wildfire year I believe since about January.

3 year drought- everything is tinder dry. Water conservation won't prevent wildfires.

Unless we get some unseasonable humidity, there are going to be lots more fires from now until December.

California has had years to build desalinization plants and exploit other sources of water, but they're more concerned wit little fishes, snails and mice.

well give it two weeks, by then it will be the fault of the Bush family.

California has had years to build desalinization plants and exploit other sources of water, but they're more concerned wit little fishes, snails and mice.

And? None of those things would have prevented wildfires.

I am all for desalinization plants- but they are expensive- and rarely where wildfires are.

Forum List

Back