Zone1 This just shows how insane this stone age religion is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christians just believe that if they point their fingers at LGBT people, they can continue grooming and indoctrinating children from birth unhindered, as their churches always have
lets see which is worse,,

grooming children to be a good person or grooming children to let another man fuck you in the ass??

I know which one I would follow if I needed to follow something,,

lets see which is worse,,

grooming children to be a good person or grooming children to let another man fuck you in the ass??

I know which one I would follow if I needed to follow something,,
You people can't stop thinking about gay anal sex for even a second. It's probably why your faith leaders rape and traffic so many children. And why you'll defend those rapists to the death.

You people can't stop thinking about gay anal sex for even a second. It's probably why your faith leaders rape and traffic so many children. And why you'll defend those rapists to the death.
cant stop thinking about it because thats what the gay boy scout leaders did to those young boyscouts,,,

I have never and will never defend a rapist,, they should be castrated or killed for what they did just like all those gay troop leaders should be,,

cant stop thinking about it because thats what the gay boy scout leaders did to those young boyscouts,,,

I have never and will never defend a rapist,, they should be castrated or killed for what they did just like all those gay troop leaders should be,,
Interesting how you say that while spending your entire life fighting to defend Christian rapists and traffickers. Republicans recently voted to let the Mormon Church shield it's rapists from legal repercussions from the government. All over the country republicans are fighting to decrease laws against marrying children. Republicans are fighting all over the country to force children to have the babies of rapists. Don't pretend to care about sexual abuse against children while voting to spread it for your entire life.

Interesting how you say that while spending your entire life fighting to defend Christian rapists and traffickers. Republicans recently voted to let the Mormon Church shield it's rapists from legal repercussions from the government. All over the country republicans are fighting to decrease laws against marrying children. Republicans are fighting all over the country to force children to have the babies of rapists. Don't pretend to care about sexual abuse against children while voting to spread it for your entire life.
I have never defended a single rapist in my life,,,

what do you think should happen to the gay troop leaders that molested those boy scouts??

I have never defended a single rapist in my life,,,

what do you think should happen to the gay troop leaders that molested those boy scouts??
They should be punished. The boy scouts should form themselves into a religion, so their rapists can be put under the protection of the GOP. They already swear an oath to god upon joining. That's probably a big reason for any sex abuse that happens in the organization.

They should be punished. The boy scouts should form themselves into a religion, so their rapists can be put under the protection of the GOP. They already swear an oath to god upon joining. That's probably a big reason for any sex abuse that happens in the organization.
that makes less sense than your gun arguments,,

God can kill, destroy and no one can ever argue for better. It is pretty sick. Please stop advancing this.

Judaism does not anthropromorphize God, an Essence to become complete and whole (evolve) and become stable is not the opposite to decay kill and destroy. To warn and guide against those things is not killing or destroying, they are acts by people not reflecting and manifesting that Essence to live, we call their path death worship and lawless ones. Judaism is not responsible for idol worshipers & death worshipers who chose destruction over construction, chaos over stability, tearing down over completeness. Rome is responsible for the idolization tangible man god and the focus on death opposite creation (life).
Once you see God as an anthropomorphic being instead of an Essence, then you are confused in who's responsibility this cruelty in the world is.
By deflecting blame onto idols and icons you remove all responsibility for the blame on yourselves= human ego 101
*sources:
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name(description)& essence.

In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name(the messenger of God shares this name and reflects this Essence). That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Shalem means completeness/wholeness thus describing the Essence to be all we could and should be aka evolve/progress.

Isaiah 44:10

The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.

Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5

Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

Literally the worship of images, idolatry in the broader sense means allegiance to false values that substitute for God (an Essence)

Believe it or not this is truncated, there's many more sources than posted here.

what do you mean by punished??
what punishment fits the rape of a child??

Prison, castration, death; something other than claiming they've been forgiven by a magical being so they should be protected and allowed to groom more children.
who said they should be forgiven to do it again??

thats the leftist DAs and judges letting them out of prison,,

who said they should be forgiven to do it again??
Religious leaders and those who follow them. Have you not been paying attention? Anytime there's a group of people that pauses periodically to commune with magical forces that they believe exist, the odds of child rape going on immediately skyrockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back