This may concern parler users

Very true.

Basically, Parler wouldn't even come up to USMB's standards of moderating.

You are such an absolute fucking idiot.

You can say that here. You could say that on Parler.
You can't call a Black person a ****** on USMB, but you could on Parler.
You can't call a woman a **** on USMB, but you could on Parler.

Why aren't you demanding that USMB stop stifling your free speech?

Is it because you're an idiot?
Yes.

If you can't debate I have no use for you. Should I put you on Ignore?

I dont know
Should you?
I only reply to you to show others what an idiot you are. It won't change anything.

We warned you Parler was a identity-harvesting purpose, not a social media purpose.

And Google, Facebook and Twitter aren't? Damn are you an idiot.
Twitter didn't require a photo ID or the last 4 # of my SS in order to join.

Why on earth would normally notoriously privacy minded people do that? All that private information floating around out there to be snagged...

Creating an account and using Parler is free. Signup requires both an e-mail address and phone number. At the point of registration, users have the option of supplying a photo of themselves and a scan of the front and back of their government-issued photo identification to have their account verified by Parler.

You are fake information.

I would rate you as low information but even that might be a stretch. Are saying that Parler does not require this?

We warned you Parler was a identity-harvesting purpose, not a social media purpose.

And Google, Facebook and Twitter aren't? Damn are you an idiot.
Twitter didn't require a photo ID or the last 4 # of my SS in order to join.

Why on earth would normally notoriously privacy minded people do that? All that private information floating around out there to be snagged...

Creating an account and using Parler is free. Signup requires both an e-mail address and phone number. At the point of registration, users have the option of supplying a photo of themselves and a scan of the front and back of their government-issued photo identification to have their account verified by Parler.

You are fake information.

I would rate you as low information but even that might be a stretch. Are saying that Parler does not require this?

I am.

Forum List

Back