This may explain NY lefties heading for Florida

I feel sorry for states that are recieving people moving from democrat states.

These are the people who voted for and supported the politicians that made them want to leave their blue state. They will bring their idiocy to a red state.

Granted some might be good people, but not all of them.
I watched it happen in Colorado. People were flooding there from California because they didn't like the quality of life in Cali but then they immediately set out to turn Colorado into the next California.

What Soundland did was give his "opinion" on Trump's intention.
What Sondland and everyone involved did is use basic common fucking sense, something you refuse to do because you've gone full Trumptard.

Trump wanted qiud pro quo and was holding up aid to get it. Everyone understood what he wanted and he was getting it until the whistleblower blew up what Bolton called the "drug deal" in Ukraine and Zelensky cancelled the CNN interview Trump was pushing for.

Last edited:
What Sondland and everyone involved did is use basic common fucking sense, something you refuse to do because you've gone full Trumptard.

Trump wanted qiud pro quo and was holding up aid to get it. Everyone understood what he wanted and he was getting it until the whistleblower blew up what Bolton called the "drug deal" in Ukraine and Zelensky cancelled the CNN interview Trump was pushing for.
He wasn't getting shit because he never threatened nor took aid from Ukraine. Perhaps you are confusing Trump with Dementia WHO DID threaten Ukraine aid unless they fired the prosecutor who was on Hunter's ass.

Ah the total dishonesty of the Republican policiticians. As soon as you start cherry picking your statistics in such a careful way, it's because you want the numbers to confirm something that simply is not true.

Florida and New York both have a similar number of daily cases over the past week, 86,000 daily cases in New York, 77,000 cases in Florida. Florida has 2 million more people. But Florida has more deaths than New York, and fewer vaccinated people. 65% in Florida to 71% in New York.

New York had more deaths for a long, long time because it got hit first - before they were tests or treatments., but Florida tried harder and caught up - even though they had 6 months to prepare and there were lots of tests and treatments by the time it hit.

DeSantis had to be truly negligent to have gone for 6 months with no cases, and then be so ill prepared when it arrived. De Santis should have had half deaths of the states who got hit early. With a population that is a little over half that of Canada, you have 85% more cases than we do, and more than twice the number of deaths. DeSantis currently has 77,000 cases per day, while Canada has a little over 50,000 cases per day.

Once again, Florida's population is 55% that of Canada, but you have 85% more infections, and more than twice the number of deaths.

Wow, fewer vaccinated people in Florida AND fewer cases in Florida. You cultists are doing something seriously wrong, aren't you?

I feel sorry for states that are recieving people moving from democrat states.

These are the people who voted for and supported the politicians that made them want to leave their blue state. They will bring their idiocy to a red state.

Granted some might be good people, but not all of them.

Correct. Democrats are not like normal people. When have you ever seen a Democrat politician ever say they were wrong? Look at all the dopes in these cities where violent crime is up over 30% from the previous year because of Democrat policies. They keep voting for the same people responsible. AOC made a complete ass out of herself and the House repeatedly to the point of embarrassment, and the morons in NYC reelected her almost unchallenged.

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. It's also the definition of Democrats as well.

Of course. Then again so is CNN. What I'm pointing out is that when one of them slants their reporting so drastically that you don't know a thing about something that's a major news story then you need to understand that you're being manipulated.
Fox does this every day. CNN is not the only outlet where I get my information.

Fox does this every day. CNN is not the only outlet where I get my information.

Better get as much from you can from them. Their ratings keep slipping further and further every year. It won't be long until they announce their closure the way things are going.

Forum List

Back